Dissociation (also known as MPD) Cases

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Dissociation (also known as MPD) Cases

Post by Rescuer » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:10 pm

My precious wife and I have been serving the Lord Jesus for a long time and have had the honor to travel the world over assisting bound people. Early on in the ministry I was encountering cases of demonization that were quite mild (compare to the cases we deal with now). There were a few difficult cases (one of the toughest cases I have ever faced was early on) but a number of them required just a few hours (many took mere minutes) of battling the enemy (and freeing the person from demonization). Now...20+ years later...

We are in a different era now my friends. Demons are becoming embolden like never seen before ~ sexual abuse, the occult, violent incidents, false religious practices, are becoming more of a common place in many areas, where previously there was some societal/moral restraints that kept many of them at bay. These restraints have vanished and evil spirits have marched in and set up camp. The enemy is prideful and aggressive. He is afflicting like never before. Which leads me to this...

...as a result of this...we are coming across cases where, due to the severity of the works of demons, the human condition is being assualted in an extreme manner. In many of these cases, dissociation (which is a fancy word to describe the one who has a severe broken heart) is occuring. The Body of Christ is largely ineffective in dealing with many cases where there is demonization due to the fact that dissociation is occuring too and the church is in the dark on how to handle the dissociation aspect (which is key as some demons are hiding themselves within the dissociative identities).

I have been conducting exorcisms (public and private ones) for two decades and I'm stunned to see how many cases (or people inquiring about this area of ministry) are coming along. In a book I wrote back 5 years ago, I had a chapter on multiple personality disorders and how to provide spiritual treatment, I mentioned that I thought MPD was rare. I need to amend my own book. I think it's more common then people realize in our day.

We moderators and ministers on this website need to be prepared to help the many who in 2008, 2009, and on will be reaching out who suffer from dissociation. I know of at least 20 (probably more I just have not discovered as of yet) personalities who have joined us and who browse this site for information (amazingly, many of the core persons are unaware that parts of them are browsing around). God requires us to be prepared so we can lovingly assist them in finding wholeness and healing (along with deliverance)!

Those of you who are parts (or those core individuals who know they suffer from this) please know we love you. More importantly, our precious Savior ~ Jesus adores you and cares for you. He loves littles ones. Reach out to us and we promise to believe you and to help you as God gives us grace to do so.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:53 pm

:wave: Those of you who are parts please let us know (any of the moderators) so we can better assist you.

Note:
Some of the newer members to the site, I believe are parts.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

rosie

Post by rosie » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:40 am

parts? i dont think im a part

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:58 pm

rosie wrote:parts? i dont think im a part
:wave: Hi Rosie, how is Ark?

rosie

Post by rosie » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:15 pm

hes trapped with a demon that is abusing him. the same as darren. you freed lily though didnt you ? shes doing well now, is friends with charlie.

rosie

Post by rosie » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:29 pm

Ark is being beaten up by a big fat black demon and nataley is going to have a baby in 9 weeks time. i dont want a baby yet. theres to much going on

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:30 pm

rosie wrote:hes trapped with a demon that is abusing him. the same as darren. you freed lily though didnt you ? shes doing well now, is friends with charlie.
Yes, we helped little Lily. We love little Charlie!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:31 pm

rosie wrote:Ark is being beaten up by a big fat black demon and nataley is going to have a baby in 9 weeks time. i dont want a baby yet. theres to much going on
Ark is very small isn't he. Where is Ark located at? How is he being beaten? Is anybody close to him?

rosie

Post by rosie » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:32 am

Ark is in his play pen with darren watching him. they play together sometimes. they both get beaten by demons but sometimes they manage to hide behing things

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:56 am

rosie wrote:Ark is in his play pen with darren watching him. they play together sometimes. they both get beaten by demons but sometimes they manage to hide behing things
Is "Beast" hurting them? How's Maisie? Are you & Rosie Ann the one and the same?

rosie

Post by rosie » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:53 am

yer maisie is fine, she doesnt have demons. yer i am rosie ann we are the same person. yes beast is there and some others, there is one that can sexually abuse and does sometimes

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:54 pm

We are hoping to visit Western Europe this year, Lord willing.
rosie wrote:yer maisie is fine, she doesnt have demons. yer i am rosie ann we are the same person. yes beast is there and some others, there is one that can sexually abuse and does sometimes
Does beast still have the gold key? Do you know of the others, their names? Who is the ones they sexual abuse?

rosie

Post by rosie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:43 am

i dont know all their names i just know beast and one called homosexual. they abuse nataley ark and darren. you see, the demons keep entering the apartment where nataley and chris live. i think its that one. i dont know anything about a key, all i know is there is a 'seed' that is in nataley that makes them reproduce once you have got rid of them.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:57 pm

rosie wrote:i dont know all their names i just know beast and one called homosexual. they abuse nataley ark and darren.
This is horrible. Ark is only 14 months old. We will put an end to this, in the holy name of Jesus.

Little Charlie mentioned one time about a "key" that is around the monster's neck. Ask Charlie about it.
you see, the demons keep entering the apartment where nataley and chris live. i think its that one. i dont know anything about a key, all i know is there is a 'seed' that is in nataley that makes them reproduce once you have got rid of them.
Yes, I have heard about this demonic "seed." We need to deal with it as we have opportunity to visit the UK.

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:04 pm

May the Holy Blood of Jesus PREVAIL and this person receive the freedom and restoration that Christ has purchased for them!

I will definitely lift this person up in prayer.

Rosie, we love you and appreciate your help in getting this core person set free! :wave:

With love in Christ,
Robert
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?