Dissociation & Evil Spirits

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

User avatar
Rescuer
Moderator Staff
Posts: 2808
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: North America
Contact:

Dissociation & Evil Spirits

Post by Rescuer » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:13 am

Dissociation is becoming more common as more & more individuals are experiencing trauma & abuse. My precious wife and I are dealing with a young woman overseas (we have traveled to her location & planning on doing so again very soon) who is suffering from severe demonization & dissociation & we covet your prayers...as these are often very complex and dangerous cases. I have shared some of these experiences on another forum but worth repeating here...

Also commonly known as Dissociate Identity Disorder (DID), dissociation occurs often in cases where there is occult abuse and/or practice. Merriam-Webster’s definition of dissociation as found online is, “the separation of whole segments of the personality (as in multiple personality) or of discrete mental processes (as in the schizophrenias) from the mainstream of consciousness or of behavior.”

Dissociation, the breaking up of the soul nature, usually occurs when severe trauma has occurred. In the realm of the occult we have come across a number of people who, as a result of occult abuse, dissociated in their soul nature, resulting in many personalities being formed within the person. I have personally dealt with individuals who have had hundreds of personalities within a very complex system that included animal personalities, deaf and mute ones and demonized personalities. By God’s grace, however, we have seen tremendous healing and wholeness take place in the lives of many in this area of ministry.

Stephanie was a family member who had endured some severe sexual abuse as a young girl and as a teenager. This abuse along with some occult activity, Stephanie had called upon Satan at one point, resulted in her dissociating and creating 2 different personalities. During an exorcism with Stephanie we encountered numerous demons that invaded her through the years. One spirit revealed, to my astonishment, that there were 4 personalities within her soul. I spoke with the first 2 that manifested. I immediately discerned that these 2 so-called personalities were not genuine personalities but rather demons. They confessed to that being true.

I asked them why they were masquerading as personalities and they revealed they were masquerading to afflict the 2 genuine personalities. The evil spirits had hoped to deceive the personalities to thinking they were genuine personalities also, with the plan to destroy them or to hinder them from ever knowing God’s healing power. I commanded the spirits to leave in the name of Jesus. They obeyed. I then proceeded to minister to the 2 genuine personalities that were created as result of the abuse (they held unto some of the abuse, in order for the rest of Stephanie to go on living her life). One was named “Shy Stephanie” and the other “Timid Stephanie.” Both spoke with my wife and I for a few minutes, as I shared that God wanted to bring wholeness to Stephanie and how God wanted them to integrate to the core personality.

The goodness of God reached out to the personalities and a miracle took place as both of them merged with the core personality. Finally Stephanie was free and healed.

To many this topic of dissociation is mysterious and downright weird. With occult crime increasing in many parts of the world and abuse being afflicted on millions, dissociation will become more and more common among the general population. Despite the increased frequency of abuse and occult crime, God in His mercy allows dissociation. It is a gift from God, a defense mechanism, for many enduring tremendous abuse and neglect.
Last edited by Rescuer on Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

User avatar
Rescuer
Moderator Staff
Posts: 2808
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: North America
Contact:

Post by Rescuer » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:14 am

What makes this so special? Stephanie is a family member. :clapping:
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

User avatar
Robert L
Posts: 2188
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:53 pm

Post by Robert L » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:38 am

Exorcist,

Thank you for sharing. This is one area where I would like to learn much more about! I was just thinking, "Lord, where do you find this in the Bible?" and a verse came to me...

Isaiah 61:1, "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound."

Brokenhearted in the NT Greek gives us the word shabar, which means:

A primitive root; to burst (literally or figuratively): - break (down, off, in pieces, up), broken ([-hearted]), bring to the birth, crush, destroy, hurt, quench, X quite, tear, view [by mistake for H7663].

So Jesus came to bind up (mend... make whole) those who were broken in pieces? Hmmm.

Interesting... :innocent:

User avatar
Robert L
Posts: 2188
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:53 pm

Post by Robert L » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:06 am

Oh, here's the NT version of that verse...

Luke 4:18, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised."

I would like to separate out the words 'heal' and 'brokenhearted' above and take them back to their NT Greek meanings:

Heal (iaomai): To make whole.

Brokenhearted (suntribo): From G4862 and the base of G5147; to crush completely, that is, to shatter (literally or figuratively): - break (in pieces), broken to shivers (+ -hearted), bruise.

I just thought that was interesting. It appears to be speaking directly of DID.

User avatar
Rescuer
Moderator Staff
Posts: 2808
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: North America
Contact:

Post by Rescuer » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:10 am

TruthSetsYouFree wrote:Oh, here's the NT version of that verse...

Luke 4:18, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised."

I would like to separate out the words 'heal' and 'brokenhearted' above and take them back to their NT Greek meanings:

Heal (iaomai): To make whole.

Brokenhearted (suntribo): From G4862 and the base of G5147; to crush completely, that is, to shatter (literally or figuratively): - break (in pieces), broken to shivers (+ -hearted), bruise.

I just thought that was interesting. It appears to be speaking directly of DID.
Excellent. In my book I have a chapter on this very subject.

"The LORD builds up Jerusalem;
he gathers the exiles of Israel.

He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds."
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

User avatar
Rescuer
Moderator Staff
Posts: 2808
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: North America
Contact:

Post by Rescuer » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:12 am

TruthSetsYouFree wrote:Exorcist,

Thank you for sharing. This is one area where I would like to learn much more about!
I've been thrusted in this area as a result of encountering some severe cases of demonization. I think those in the deliverance ministry will need to learn more about this in the years to come as many are sufering from DID.
So Jesus came to bind up (mend... make whole) those who were broken in pieces? Hmmm.

Interesting... :innocent:
Beautiful!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Jesusismydeliverer
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:54 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Jesusismydeliverer » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:23 pm

This blessed me greatly
karen

User avatar
Linnorm
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:34 pm
Location: Dallas

I know of this

Post by Linnorm » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:29 pm

I just got done posting about slipknot..
and they have a song called "duality"
they are one of the evil persons doing this to people..

Im still suffering from demons.. im just trying to obey the Lord...

the worse evil spirit that messes with me..(when i talked to it) it said it is Bel maybe you all know who bel is? jesus talked about him.. im not so sure satan and bel are the same person...

It really is horrible what i did to God and his Judgement is just ( he said he would send evil spirits at me because i was talking to them and used to listen to evil music) it has been months and i go back and forth...

i know if i contiune sinning and not following God the demon atacks will becore worse... i really think that this one demon that i can feel in the back of my head will make me retarded if i do not follow God soon...

I may seem retarded to some people in RL because I got problems with demons.. i have been scared sortof of people ever since i was a kid...

but this one demon that i can feel in the back of my brain.. i think makes me seem dumber than i am... i think that demon that is in the back of my brain is trying to make me brain dead... i have been like this for so long... i know God told me in his word that im not allowed to teach.. and im trying not to.. i just wanted to tell people about what was happening to me with demons...
i think this demon in the back of my brain is going to make me retarded or in a coma soon because the band "slipknot" had one song and he was sayin something like this(sorry i hate qouting satanic things but i must show yall) "discarded...retarded...the only way to give is to give away" he said something like that from what i remember and this he said "we are the broken shards... the art disarry" i would not give up listening to that music because i loved how the singer sounded and the musics and what he said and i though he was like me sortof... he sings "in riddles" its satanic magic...

anyways what can i say? i need help... and i dont go to church and how could i find and person that can cast out all the demons i suffer by... besides i know God was sending at me to Judge me for what i did... Please read ezekiel 23 and pray to God to show Yall and if you read my other post i made then you might know what im suffering by...

this band slipknot... i know one problem i was having was i was sometimes coveting and desiring to kill the lead singer of slipknot because he is doing this to many people and he did it it me( the evil spirits)... i know i wont kill him or have those feelings anymore because the Lord God showed me today that those are evil spirits and if i think those things i wont be free...
my story is complex and i suffer justly i think... God told me i need to have shamefastness and i gotta be lowly and humble... and i got rid of all my fanatsy books because i learned that there is a spirit of fanatsy...
i dunno whatelse to do but to try to follow the Lord... and what can anyone do for me? od called me a harlot and explained all of it to me... i know some things about the bible... i been reading it for a while... the angel of repentance says that i must "fear the Lord and fearing the Lord flee from all evil"

i do wish all the evil spirits would get away...
i hate hearing the evil spirit that calls itself "Bel" i first started being messed around by it after i Got mad at God when he showed me ezekiel 23... the demon nammed bel is so smart.. i dunno if its just an evil spirit or some kind of fallen angel... it seems to be in charge of the other evil spirits... it knows much about me.. hmmm how else can i help the people that case out evil spirits?
I know that evil spirits can appear as shadowy forms... i saw one of them when i was waking up from a bad dream and it said "da** you were supposed to die" and then i did not see it anymore... it was shaped like a human shape and the bible has proof of this in Job.
I have seen many times evil spirits move little objects around...
the demon bel said it was God and that it forgives me and that im not a harlot thats how it tricked me at first saying it was God and then it "proved it" by making ants appear outside on the sidewalk... but i learned that they can move bugs around... i have seen a cricket disappear on my floor only to be moved like 4 feet( it reappeared)
he said he was God and "created ants" but it was relly moving them..

well thats all i gotta say for now... o.. one last thing... i have been chocked by an evil spirit 3 times..
each time it did this... i was sleeping on my back... and waking up and i was choking... and it said "i love you , i love you" each time... i know evil spirits can kill people by choking them because i read abit of samuel i think it was and i read the book of tobit...
I need prayers im fearing the Lord God alot more now... and advice is good too i suppose though i dont know if i can do anything except follow the Lord since he is the one that sent them at me...

journey2wholeness
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:54 pm
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Contact:

Post by journey2wholeness » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:42 pm

Yeah, people do not realize how many people are DID and/or SRA today. Some do not have a clue that they are until years later when their system begins to break down, flashbacks, etc.

Some get diagnosed with all kinds of mental illnessess such as bipolar or schizophrenia, etc. Some doctors don't even recognize it.

Kinda sad and some never get the right help and end up in the mental institutions.

My heart goes out to these people because of the severe trauma they have suffered in their life.
Traci
Touch of God Healing Deliverance Ministries
http://healingdeliverance.net

User avatar
Robert L
Posts: 2188
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:53 pm

Post by Robert L » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:01 pm

Another verse just came to mind...

Luke 9:42, "And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tore him. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father."

Why would Jesus rebuke the unclean spirit, AND heal the child?

Was this a case of dissociation in the Bible, where Jesus preformed both deliverance, and 'bound up the brokenhearted'?

FollowJesus777
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:40 am

Post by FollowJesus777 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:25 am

TruthSetsYouFree wrote:Another verse just came to mind...

Luke 9:42, "And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tore him. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father."

Why would Jesus rebuke the unclean spirit, AND heal the child?

Was this a case of dissociation in the Bible, where Jesus preformed both deliverance, and 'bound up the brokenhearted'?
this thread has blessed me!PTL Jesus! :clapping:

User avatar
Linnorm
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:34 pm
Location: Dallas

Post by Linnorm » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:11 pm

TruthSetsYouFree wrote:Another verse just came to mind...

Luke 9:42, "And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tore him. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father."

Why would Jesus rebuke the unclean spirit, AND heal the child?

Was this a case of dissociation in the Bible, where Jesus preformed both deliverance, and 'bound up the brokenhearted'?
sir is the verse that was the evil spirit that "often threw the person in fire and water to kill him" and made him foam at the mouth and convulsed?

because i think that means the demon often made the boy do what ws good and then turn around and do evil... like jesus says (something like this) : Choose fire or water, whichever you want..

the foaming at the mouth might be him speaking evil or something...
As we see the broken lives
Can we love again,
World of pain in empty eyes
Looking out in vain

beingsetfree
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:10 am

Re: Dissociation & Evil Spirits

Post by beingsetfree » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:15 am

Hi, I was surfing the web and came across this site and was reading diff posts. Well, I came across this one about DID. I am DID and my pastor counsels me and is helping me with deliverance. I was born into the occult and was abused quite a bit. It is hard to find a pastor that understands how to help. Anyways, I hope it was ok to post here. Thanks for listening...

sandi

Exorcist wrote:Dissociation is becoming more common as more & more individuals are experiencing trauma & abuse. My precious wife and I are dealing with a young woman overseas (we have traveled to her location & planning on doing so again very soon) who is suffering from severe demonization & dissociation & we covet your prayers...as these are often very complex and dangerous cases. I have shared some of these experiences on another forum but worth repeating here...

Also commonly known as Dissociate Identity Disorder (DID), dissociation occurs often in cases where there is occult abuse and/or practice. Merriam-Webster’s definition of dissociation as found online is, “the separation of whole segments of the personality (as in multiple personality) or of discrete mental processes (as in the schizophrenias) from the mainstream of consciousness or of behavior.”

Dissociation, the breaking up of the soul nature, usually occurs when severe trauma has occurred. In the realm of the occult we have come across a number of people who, as a result of occult abuse, dissociated in their soul nature, resulting in many personalities being formed within the person. I have personally dealt with individuals who have had hundreds of personalities within a very complex system that included animal personalities, deaf and mute ones and demonized personalities. By God’s grace, however, we have seen tremendous healing and wholeness take place in the lives of many in this area of ministry.

Stephanie was a family member who had endured some severe sexual abuse as a young girl and as a teenager. This abuse along with some occult activity, Stephanie had called upon Satan at one point, resulted in her dissociating and creating 2 different personalities. During an exorcism with Stephanie we encountered numerous demons that invaded her through the years. One spirit revealed, to my astonishment, that there were 4 personalities within her soul. I spoke with the first 2 that manifested. I immediately discerned that these 2 so-called personalities were not genuine personalities but rather demons. They confessed to that being true.

I asked them why they were masquerading as personalities and they revealed they were masquerading to afflict the 2 genuine personalities. The evil spirits had hoped to deceive the personalities to thinking they were genuine personalities also, with the plan to destroy them or to hinder them from ever knowing God’s healing power. I commanded the spirits to leave in the name of Jesus. They obeyed. I then proceeded to minister to the 2 genuine personalities that were created as result of the abuse (they held unto some of the abuse, in order for the rest of Stephanie to go on living her life). One was named “Shy Stephanie” and the other “Timid Stephanie.” Both spoke with my wife and I for a few minutes, as I shared that God wanted to bring wholeness to Stephanie and how God wanted them to integrate to the core personality.

The goodness of God reached out to the personalities and a miracle took place as both of them merged with the core personality. Finally Stephanie was free and healed.

To many this topic of dissociation is mysterious and downright weird. With occult crime increasing in many parts of the world and abuse being afflicted on millions, dissociation will become more and more common among the general population. Despite the increased frequency of abuse and occult crime, God in His mercy allows dissociation. It is a gift from God, a defense mechanism, for many enduring tremendous abuse and neglect.

Pats
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Arizona, USA

Post by Pats » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:40 pm

Hi. I was ritually abused by occoltists as a child and have a disorder like DID, but not so severe.

After reading some books I was afraid that I was demonicly possesed, but come to find out I'm not.

I just wanted to say that not all adult survivors of satanic ritual abuse with personality disorders have deomized personalities. Some of us don't.

User avatar
Rescuer
Moderator Staff
Posts: 2808
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: North America
Contact:

Post by Rescuer » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:59 pm

Pats wrote:Hi. I was ritually abused by occoltists as a child and have a disorder like DID, but not so severe.

After reading some books I was afraid that I was demonicly possesed, but come to find out I'm not.

I just wanted to say that not all adult survivors of satanic ritual abuse with personality disorders have deomized personalities. Some of us don't.
:wave: Let us know how we can encourage you...
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Post Reply