ONLINE FRIEND GOT SAVED LAST WEEK ,PRAYING USING CHAT

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

ONLINE FRIEND GOT SAVED LAST WEEK ,PRAYING USING CHAT

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:19 pm

Shalom , last week a friend I met online some years ago , prayed with me the 'SINNER PRAYER, AFETER I asked her if she felt that she would go to heaven if she died ,she said no, lately she was UNDER such terrible demonic attack and feeling very guilty, at some point in the past I felt like giving up on her , let me explain, her daughter has many problems, she needed deliverance I spoke to her about this ministry and Rescuer, she went to one of his meetings with her daughter ,but after returning from the meeting the daughter became worse, mentally unstable, one day she hurt her mother physically, nothing serious but the mother decided that she had enough and would no longer tolerate the daughter abuse , under the advice in the secular world she decided that it was best if she didn't see her daughter and took a restraining order for several years.
She also went to have counselling and did some art theraphy, I was so angry with her for not understanding that it was satan making her turn away from ''GOD'' and trusting that her healing would came from such , I had experienced in the past that the only help for me has come from ''GOD'' only, deliverance of demons in 'JESUS CHRIST'' name, help from godly pastors, THE SCRIPTURES , knowing THE LORD JESUS, being saved.
So lately she was under terrible demonic attack and has come back to ''JESUS'', we have shared the SCRIPTURES, and now she understand that she did wrong, as for me I listened to ''THE LORD'' AT THE TIME I felt his voice and he said ,be patient, how real it is, we have to always listen to THE LORD and not o our feelings, PRAISE THE LORD she is saved and has had a meeting with her daughter, they both need deliverance, I hope this story help you to always trust in 'THE LORD JESUS' he is the healer, deliverer, he heals the broken hearted, blessings to all, in 'JESUS', LOVE* :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LUCIANA

PRAISE THE LORD

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Shalom to all, just an update on my friend, she is doing well, she has forgiven herself and is now close again to her daughter, they look forward to live in the same house, she has found peace, and is remorseful of past wrongs, I tell her that 'THE LORD'' has forgiven her and she needs to forgive herself, satan has stolen so much from her life but at last her eyes and ears are open , she is free from confusion, our 'HEAVENLY FATHER' is gracious and loves us unconditionally.
I have learned a hard lesson not to give up praying for those we love, family , friends ,even when they try our patience , don't listen, we have to wait and see what 'THE LORD'' does, if I had given up on her because I felt so mad at her behaviour ,I would have not been there for the right moment when she was broken and needed 'THE LORD JESUS' what a lesson, persevear and never give up , preach the Gospel of salvation, heal the sick and cast demons.
The Lord Bless you and keep you in his love and peace, I JESUS CHRIST , blessings**

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Thu May 11, 2017 1:58 am

Thank You for sharing this update with us, it's a beautiful testimony and reminder to us to preserver, it's all in his time his will his way. :wave:
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

LUCIANA

UPDATE ON FRIEND

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:23 pm

Shalom ,the peace of 'GOD' be with you, an update on my 'friend and daughter' they have met and are in touch, there are some issues and the daughter cannot move closer, both are listening to Christian messages, reading the Scriptures, listening to CHRISTIAN CD messages and songs . My friend has found a local Church and they are helping her, we have been able to speak on the phone and she is growing in the knowledge of 'The Lord' THE Gospel, praise his Holy Name , I give thanks to 'OUR HEAVENLY FATHER ' in 'JESUS NAME' for her salvation and for providing a Church and new friends in 'CHRIST', now I know that she is stronger and her faith is built on the Rock our Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST.
I pray this blesses someone out there that need a word of encouragement, support, be strong and of good courage, in Jesus CHRIST, BLESSINGS, JOY, PEACE, LOVINGKINDNESS*