I HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THIS MINISTRY

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THIS MINISTRY

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:26 am

:clapping: :clapping: SHALOM, THE PEACE OF ''GOD'' BE WITH ALL here.
Even if its gone quite in the forum there are so many messages to read, teachings, others experiences, I believe that ''THE LORD'' guided me to this web ministry at the right time, to learn more ,also I found help, deliverance in the meetings I have attended.
But we must do our part in learning ,read ''THE SCRIPTURES'' ,the 'LORD JESUS ' said learn of me for I am meek and lowly, so it is up to the believer to work hard and learn 'THE GOSPEL',ACCEPT that there are demons and the devil at work in this world, and they will cause troubles, trials, sickness, torment, and more.
But I have experienced in the past that nobody was confronting this truth, casting demons, it was tabu, the church never speaks of it, but here we have all the teachings we need to get knowledge, to arm ourselves, sadly some I have tried to help ,at first they want to know then they fall back and go back to the same routine to what the world offer, this days they do a lot of art theraphy, instead of going to the ''LORD JESUS'' for help they try everything else, as for me I did all the abominable stuff in the past until the ''LORD'' had mercy on me and pulled me out after much crying on my part and showed me the truth.
So search his face and all will be answered,'THE LORD ' SAID TO HIS APOSTLES 'follow me'', so lets follow the one that has all the answers, that gives life abundantly, peace like a river, joy, comfort, deliverance, salvation, his favour, lovingkindness be with you , in ''CHRIST'' MY LORD AND SAVIOUR**

PSALM 118 V 17 I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND DECLARE, PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD**

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:02 am

Amen and amen!

Blessed Christmas!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:21 pm

Hi Jay.

Luciana, I found something good but it was gone... by the time I joined here things were already ...

Whatever happened through life, it continuously left God as my only good option...

But I still try... not sure because I want to anymore... because I wonder if God wants me to.

In the end I might want God as my only option,

I want...
&#10013;