UNDER ATTACK, OVERCOMING,CONFRONTING EVIL WITH PRAYER

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

UNDER ATTACK, OVERCOMING,CONFRONTING EVIL WITH PRAYER

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Peace be with you all, a friend here asked me how I am? I am under terrible attack from neighbours, some are unbelievers, I can see the spirit of antichrist in them, others belong to a Christian denomination but are not following 'OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST'' IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, they lie, compromise , cheat, are corrupt men and women , it is sad to see how they use the ''LORD'' to achieve wealth, to control, dominate, manipulate others.
They have built a huge school at the back of my garden, caused damage to my house, everyday there is a deluge of noise from the children , it is a small site and there are 1400 kids here everyday, screaming, shouting, playing games, it is madness, but they refused to put proper soundproof fencing, to pay for double glazed windows, I have been fighting for 8 years and no one is helping, lawyers, politicians, council leaders, barristers, they all have refused to help.
Living here is nearly impossible during the day, until 10 in the evening they can use the sports facilities, and I can hear them playing sqash.
I have a classroom at the back of my garden and can hear the teacher and the kids talking or shouting, listening to videos , I am overlooked from hugs windows that they have , cannot sit in my garden anymore, to sum it all my house has lost value, and whatever I get will buy me a one bed apartment, not a house with garden, as I have now.
Also there is the problem with next door practicing the piano, the local authorities told me he was allowed for one hour but now they sent me a letter saying that he can do as many hours as he want, and there is no law to stop him. And when they are not practicing the piano the play football in the garden, the ball keeps falling in my garden, the father has put this high net to stop it but right now there is a ball in the garden, what the net has is stop the birds from coming to feed in my garden which they have done for over 20 years, so is this like hell, well it is.
What I am doing is praying, reading SCRIPTURES, returning the demons and evil , trusting 'THE LORD' for deliverance from it all, for recompense for the damage, I find myself talking to ''THE LORD'' all the time, ''VENGEANCE IS MINE SAITH THE LORD I WILL REPAY'', I wait on 'THE LORD'' and believe that his word shall be accomplished, in the end they will reap what they have been sowing, one hundred per cent, I have seen it before and I believe that they will suffer for what they have done to me and are still doing, no doubt.
THERE IS NOTHING COVERED THAT SHALL NOT BE UNCOVERED'
some day all the covering up will be lifted up in 'JESUS NAME '' and they will be known for their lies and evil deeds.
THE LORD BLESS YOU RIGHLY**
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:46 pm

Hi.
&#10013;

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:23 pm

BLESSINGS TO ALL THAT STILL TAKES THE TIME TO READ, THANKS UNCERTAIN, THE LORD BLESS YOU IN ALL THINGS.
THE FIGHT AGAINST EVIL FORCES GOES ON, PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE VICTORY, IN HIS MIGHTY NAME WE HAVE THE VICTORY ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'', BLESSED BE HIS HOLY NAME, ALLELUHJA**
THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE, IN 'JESUS CHRIST''****

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Thank you Luciana.

Do we know a better place to assemble than this?

Should we discuss it with this forum's custodians?

This place is still an immensely valuable static resource, and available to be searched with a few quick queries.

Strangely enough, now the highlighted part of this scripture came to mind:
Mark 14:27, King James Version wrote:And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.
&#10013;

LUCIANA

COMMENT

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:34 am

SHALOM DEAR FRIEND, thank you for taking the time to comment, yes this 'SCRIPTURE'' is fitting, the sheep are scattered ,it is up to us to keep this forum going and support and encourage each other, I have been through some hard time but ''THE LORD'' giveS me strength ,hope to be here more, but I have been asked by my cousin to write about the ''GOSPEL'' to her so she can also share, she has questions and the only access she has is to roman Catholicism, but ''THE LORD'' is touching her and she wants me to share .
What a blessing we have here ,we can read and find fellowship, where she lives she has none.
THE LORD GIVE YOU ,JOY, PEACE, WISDOM, STRENGTH, IN CHRIST, I HUMBLY PRAY, WITH LOVE**

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:21 am

Aww, yeah.

Was thinking, like, a lot of us have questions and problems, but few of us who are still active have the experience or answers -yet-.

I guess there were people here before who could provide that more. I know some still do visit, and take care of some things where they can.
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:14 pm

Hello uncertain and LUCIANA, hope you are doing well.. Im still here... (even though many others are not) thinking and praying for you...

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:50 am

Thank you, Michel!

Maybe we can connect with each other off the forum too, if you like. I like this forum, but...
&#10013;