ACTS OF KINDNESS -WATER FOR THE ELDERLY PASTOR

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

ACTS OF KINDNESS -WATER FOR THE ELDERLY PASTOR

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:05 am

THE LORD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND THE SON OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND THE HOLY GHOST BE WITH YOU, GIVE YOU PEACE, JOY, UNDERSTANDING, WISDOM, STRENGTH, FILLS YOU WITH FAITH, UNWAVERING FAITH, IN 'JESUS OUR SAVIOUR'', I PRAY*
Last evening I was at a healing ministry meeting , we are a small group that has been meeting for some years under the ministry of an elderly pastor, it has been such a blessing to me I have grown in the Word through his teaching, sadly this is our last year of meetings as the hall is very expensive and also the church establishment that we rent from is making it difficult for us to rent randomly ,church halls these days make money for the churches. They don't make exceptions, all they care are profits, so after hearing about it in the kitchen from the lady that takes care of the hall, she is a member of the said church, I was a bit upset to see that there is such greed ,love of money ,in a place of worship.
We started our meeting, sang and praised 'THE LORD'' I let go of my feelings, sat right at the front, with me I had a small bottle of water, suddenly I realised that the pastor on his desk had no water, he usually has a glass, and I remembered how a pastor once said in a sermon, if 'IF THE LORD JESUS ''knocks at your door and you let him in, would you give him your best chair?
Should we not do the same with our brothers and sisters in ''CHRIST''?
What we do for others is as done ''TO THE LORD'', acts of love*
So I went to his assistant and told her that I was going to get a glass of water, got the cup and opened my bottle of water and put it on the table, the pastor said '' see I didn't ask but it is provided'' I felt so humble, someone said to me thank you.
See usually the glass is filled with tap water, and I could have just done the same but I couldn't , I had a bottle of spring water, giving it to the pastor was as if I was giving it to '''THE LORD JESUS'' **
BLESSINGS TO ALL THAT LOVE OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST**
PRAISE THE LORD, ALLELUHJA**

PSALM 118 V 17
I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND DECLARE THE WORKS OF THE LORD** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:54 am

Yay! :D
&#10013;