THE POWER OF ''THE BLOOD OF JESUS'' SING IT

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

THE POWER OF ''THE BLOOD OF JESUS'' SING IT

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:39 am

SHABBAT SHALOM, PEACE FROM OUR 'HEAVENLY FATHER' AND GRACE BE WITH YOU ALL IN 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' ALL GLORY , HONOUR AND PRAISE , ALLELUHJA.
I WOKE UP EARLY MORNING AND THIS CAME TO ME ''YOU HAVE NOT BEEN SINGING OF THE 'BLOOD OF JESUS'' FOR A WHILE, HOW TRUE, I HAVE BEEN HAVING SO MANY TROUBLES TO CLEAR THAT I FORGOT HOW MUCH I NEED ''THE POWER OF THE BLOOD OF MY SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST'', I SING THE SONG ''OH THE BLOOD OF JESUS, OH THE BLOOD OF JESUS, OH THE BLOOD OF JESUS IT WASHES ME WHITE AS SNOW, AND I SEE A DIFFERENCE IN MY BEING, MY HOUSE, SO I AM SINGING, AND FROM NOW ON I WILL DO IT NO TROUBLES, DEMON, PRINCIPALITIES, TURMOIL, AND WHATEVER COMES MY WAY IS GOING TO STOP ME IN THE 'MIGHTY NAME OF MY LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST'', BLESSINGS, PEACE, JOY, GRACE, TO ALL IN 'JESUS CHRIST '' I PRAY, LOVE L***********
PSALM 118 V 17
I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND DECLARE , PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD.**
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:14 pm

:)

Yay!

Was singing "There Is Power In The Blood" in a social game I was playing recently, got a little microphone to do it.
&#10013;