Something is crawling on me....

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

sarahlevi36

Something is crawling on me....

Post by sarahlevi36 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:48 pm

For a couple of days I have been feeling as if something is crawling on me...like an ant or tiny spider then it feels as if I am getting bit a bunch of times...it hurts...but I never see anything. I do see bites, red welts on me after a few minutes & itching but still have not seen one damn bug.

What can this be?
Could it be spiritual?
Any suggestions? :crying:

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:01 am

Blessings in ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' , it sounds strange but it can be something in the skin, scabies is one, get it seen by a doctor and if its not physical than it would be spiritual, to be sure have it seen first, still pray for your healing, rebuke whatever you feel, 'THE LORD IS OUR HEALER'', BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED, ALLELUHJA.
THE LORD OUR GOD KEEP YOU IN HIS PEACE ,JOY, LOVINGKINDNESS, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, IN HIS LOVE L** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:33 pm

I've been praying you find / found some of the help that you need.

I've had manifestations that felt like things crawling -inside- me before. And it lasted for a while before vanishing.

Even if it's physical I hope God will have you healed.
&#10013;

sarahlevi36

Thank you...

Post by sarahlevi36 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:31 am

@ LUCIANA - what causes scabies? Good possibility. Symptoms have gotten worse. I have never seen a bug, but I can feel something biting me & it bites hard too. Then a few minutes later a red like welt appears that itch badly. I just called for a taxi cab to take me to Urgent Care.
Thank you for your care, compassion & prayers

@ uncertain - Thank you so much. You are so sweet. May God Bless You in Abundance!! I'm praying for you too! :-D

LUCIANA

hello

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:55 am

SHALOM, BLESSINGS IN OUR WONDERFUL SAVIOUR 'JESUS CHRIST'',GLORY AND PRAISE.
HOPE IT HAS BEEN SORTED OUT, SCABIES ITS A MITE THAT BURROWS UNDER THE SKIN, NASTY, YOU CAN GE IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE , EVEN BY TOUCHING SOMETHING CONTAMINATED, I GOT IT PROBABLY FROM A HOSPITAL SCANNER , SOME YEARS AGO AND IT WAS VERY UPSETTING AS I AM A VERY CLEAN PERSON. I TREATED IT WITH TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL ,ORGANIC, NOT THE CHEMICAL MED THE DOCTOR GAVE ME.
THE LORD BLESS YOU DEAR SISTER ,HEALS YOUR BODY AND KEEP YOU SAFE, WE REBUKE ALL GERMS, BACTERIA AND EVIL FROM YOUR BODY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF 'JESUS CHRIST'' OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, AMEN*
BY HIS STRIPES YOU ARE HEALED, ALLELUHJA* :wave: :wave: :wave: