For a New Year

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

For a New Year

Post by michel67 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:08 am

Just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I pray in Gods timing He heals you of any emotional and physical scars and hurts, that the enemy of God is departed from you're life, that you have peace , joy and feel Gods love in and around you, and that you grow closer to Jesus and know more of Him. And if you don't know Him, I pray you be still, and listen, He is always calling unto us, and waits for us to listen for Him and to Him, that you hear Him knocking at the door to you're heart, answer and let Him in and come inside. Blessings in and for a New Year to all my brothers and sisters in Him.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:07 am

Thanks! ^_^
&#10013;

LUCIANA

happy new year

Post by LUCIANA » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:23 am

SHALOM, PEACE, JOY, LOVE TO ALL MY FAMILY HERE, THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU IN HIS PERFECT PEACE, LOVING KINDNESS, FILLS YOU WITH THE FIRE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, GIVE YOU WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING, STRENGTH, IN JESUS CHRIST NAME I PRAY, LOVE TO ALL L********************* :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: