question re: moderators

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

stillGods

question re: moderators

Post by stillGods » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:59 am

Is RichVA still a moderator here.? It is very quiet here now so maybe there are fewer moderators because of that? Was wondering and thought I'd ask.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:30 pm

I myself have not seen any moderators on here for awhile, , life gets busy I guess, , though we are all still here, it is all of us who are here, praying for one another, encouraging one another, supporting one another to fight our battles, and helping how we can,. It has qjieted down a lot here and almost silent .. :|

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:09 am

hi :) thanks for your reply :)
I guess this place is sort of closed now... at least that's the impression I get. It's open but its closed.

I hope you have a great Christmas! and also to all others who come here who may not post but call in sometimes.

God bless

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:25 am

Yeah, seems it is closed, as you say, open but closed... Feels that way.. Kinda sad.. But, God brought me here, so as long as I'm able to get on here, and can, I will.. I know we all hope and pray Brother Rich is well , as well as all the other moderators.
I hope you have a great Christmas as well stillGods, I myself am not so into it this year, other than staying focused on Jesus and remembering Him in Christmas... I am still getting out of or trying to get out of my own dark tunnels in life, if that's what to call it...

God Bless You stilGods...

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:40 am

michel67 wrote:Yeah, seems it is closed, as you say, open but closed... Feels that way.. Kinda sad.. But, God brought me here, so as long as I'm able to get on here, and can, I will.. I know we all hope and pray Brother Rich is well , as well as all the other moderators.
I hope you have a great Christmas as well stillGods, I myself am not so into it this year, other than staying focused on Jesus and remembering Him in Christmas... I am still getting out of or trying to get out of my own dark tunnels in life, if that's what to call it...

God Bless You stilGods...
thank you, God bless you too!

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:31 am

Yeah I've gotta say, this place seemed to be a vibrant community when it first launched, years back. Seemed like there were quite a few committed ministers and regular posters.

Where have they all gone...? :shocked:

Anyhow, I'm glad there's still a few around!
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:25 pm

It was a thriving community when I first arrived on here. It was very peaceful,warming and comforting. Seems desolate now. But it doesn't have to be.
I know you probably were hoping for a reply and answer to you're question from a moderator stillGods. And hope you get that answer. But doesn't seem to be any moderators here , or none communicating. :?

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:04 pm

This place has quietened down as compared to what it used to be.

And I suppose no answer re: moderators is an answer in itself so all good :)

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:59 pm

Hi! :)

I was reflecting upon this some time back too, as people ask questions and would like help and I'm not really sure what to do myself.
&#10013;