Anyone plan on attending Rescuer's Nov. 8th Conference?

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

AdamRS

Anyone plan on attending Rescuer's Nov. 8th Conference?

Post by AdamRS » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:17 am

Hi, everyone.

Just wondering if anybody has plans to attend Jay's upcoming public deliverance seminar next Sat. in Mississippi. I'm thinking about attending, in support of those who are truly looking for help. It's also not too far away from home (around 4 hours).

Hope everyone is well. :wave:
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:04 am

The meetings I've attended have been beyond great.
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:16 pm

The meetings are good for everyone.. If anyone hasnt been to one they need to attend one. We all know someone who would benefit and who needs help, deliverance, or prayer, from attending a meeting , whether it be us ourselves, a family member, friend . If theres someone who hasnt been, many live not far from where the meetings are held, if you can get there then go .

LUCIANA

COMMENT

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Blessings to all in the mighty name of our ''LORD JESUS CHRIST'' ALLELUHJA***
YES LETS ENCOURAGE THOSE IN NEED TO ATTEND THE MEETINGS, I HAVE TO SHARE THAT ONE OF MY ONLINE FRIENDS WENT WITH HER DAUGHTER TO ONE MEETING AND YES HER EYES AND HEART WERE OPENED, SHE UNDERSTOOD WHAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING HER, SADLY THERE WASN'T TIME FOR DELIVERANCE, AND SHE HOPES THAT RESCUER WILL GO BACK SOON.
I READ RESCUER EMAILS EACH DAY AND ITS SO AWESOME TO SEE THAT ''THE LORD '' IS PRESENT IN THE MEETINGS AND MANY ARE MADE WHOLE, AND TODAY I READ THAT RESCUER MARRIED THIS COUPLE, WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS***ALLELLUHJA, GLORY TO ''GOD'***
BLESSINGS TO ALL**

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:45 pm

Just got an email from Rescuer that the Mississippi conference won't be happening, unfortunately.

I'm definitely going to go next time he's in the area, though.
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Aww.
&#10013;