FALSE ACCUSATIONS FROM NEIGHBOURS HAVE BEEN DROPPED

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

FALSE ACCUSATIONS FROM NEIGHBOURS HAVE BEEN DROPPED

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:08 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: SHALOM DEAR FAMILY IN 'THE LORD JESUS'' JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE FALSE ACCUSATIONS THAT THE NEIGHBOURS HAD AGAINST US , WE WERE THREATHENED WITH AN ASBO, FOR ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOUR, ALL FABRICATED BY OUR EVIL AND DEMON POSSESED ,UNBELIEVERS AND SOME PRETEND BELIEVERS NEIGHBOURS, THEY WERE SO SURE THAT WE WOULD BE PROSECUTED, BEHAVED ALL SMUG AND LAUGHING, ONE SAID TO ME ''YOU WILL SEE''.
WE PRESENTED OUR SIDE ,WE ALSO HAD TO HAVE A SOLICITOR, AND THAT HAS BEEN A BURDEN ON OUR FINANCES, BUT PRAISE BE TO ''GOD'' WE HAVE THE VICTORY, I TRUSTED IN MY 'HEAVENLY FATHER AND MY LORD JESUS, PRAYED FOR JUSTICE AND TRUTH, AND I KNOW THAT THE NEIGHBOURS WILL BE REPAID, AND I WILL BE AVENGED, AND RIGHT NOW I CAN SEE THE BURNING COALS ON THEIR HEADS..
PRAISE THE LORD ,ALLELUHJA, OUR 'GOD' REIGNS, BLESSINGS, PEACE, JOY TO ALL L***
PSALM 118 V 17 I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD*** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:17 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: That is wonderful news to hear, Luciana! The Lord never forsakes us in our time of need.

Hope you and yours remain blessed across the pond!
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:25 am

SHALOM ,THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, YES JUSTICE IS DONE AND WILL BE DONE IN ''JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME'', BLESSINGS, PEACE, JOY, L**** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:51 am

Yay! ^_^
&#10013;

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:16 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: SHALOM UNCERTAIN, HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE, THAK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, YES ALLELUHJA, JUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE IN ''JESUS NAME'', BLESSINGS, PEACE, JOY, LOVE, L*** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:45 pm

SHALOM, PEACE TO ALL, THE LORD SHALL AVENGE ME OF ALL THE LIES, MALICOUS ACCUSATIONS, FALSE ACCUSATIONS MY NEIGHBOURS MADE AGAINST ME AND FAMILY, IN HIS OWN TIMING , BLESSINGS L****** :wave: :wave: