Thank you, Rescuer.

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

AdamRS

Thank you, Rescuer.

Post by AdamRS » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:27 am

Haven't posted in a while, but just wanted to give a shout-out to Jay, a.k.a. Rescuer, for enacting the Freedom Fighter International Training Center. I'm currently in the 'Basic' Level and am obtaining much foundational knowledge in becoming a servant of Christ in the area of deliverance ministry. Lord Willing, I hope to do my part in this Great Commission and free the oppressed from the powers of Satan and his demons.

:wave: Hope all of you are doing well! May the Lord bless and strengthen you in this ongoing spiritual battlefield!

LUCIANA

ALLELUHJA

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:00 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: ''PRAISE THE LORD'' ALLELUHJA , GLORY, THANK YOU FOR SHARING DEAR FRIEND IN ''OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST''*** SO HAPPY TO HEAR , AND FILLED WITH JOY, YES WE HAVE MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR OUR FRIEND IN 'JESUS CHRIST'' ,JAY, FOR THIS WEBSITE AND ALL OF HIS MINISTRIES, HOPEFULLY SOME DAY YOU MEET HIM IN PERSON..
THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE, DILIGENT, FILLS YOU WITH THE FULLNESS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, WISDOM, PEACE, JOY, STRENGTH FROM ON HIGH, FOREVER BLESSED, L**** :wave: :wave: :wave:

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:25 pm

Gaining head knowledge in topics that relate to deliverance and Christianity certainly is important. The bible says " My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" Hosea 4:6

Yet there is another source of knowledge that is even far more important. We need to be able to hear the voice of God. Jesus said "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me." John 10:27 Simple fishermen who hear the voice of God and are Holy Spirit led can become incredibly effective for the kingdom of Christ.

It took me several years of effort before I heard the voice of God clearly. I had to repent of two things in particular. I had to ask God to forgive me for seeking out advice from a new age center. God put me under the curse of brass heaven for that. Also I had to make out a list of people who had hurt me and forgive them. When I did that I felt tremendous peace which lasted for 3 days and I also saw a vision of a honey dabber full of honey and it was staring to flow.

Since then I have heard God speak to me many times. I hear God speak to me on a weekly basis. Doing deliverance when you are Spirit led is a breeze which often brings healing. There are books and videos on how to hear the voice of God. I would encourage all to work on hearing the voice of God.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:31 am

@Luciana

:wave: Always good to hear from you! Hope all is well in your area of the world. Jay and his ministry are scheduled to travel through my neck of the woods in late July. Lord Willing, I want to go to it and see everything in person. Thank you for your prayers!

@pinetree

I've always felt that I've had difficulties hearing God's Voice. Like an encouraging whisper, there's been cases, both in my life and in my dreams, where I have heard Him. I feel I should pursue such videos and books that you mentioned. Btw, what occurs when one is under the 'curse of brass heaven'?

I had a dream the other night where I conducted some self-deliverance on myself. In my dream, I was in what appeared to be an altered version of my bedroom where a significant number of demons were present. These demons took various forms, including: Sexually seductive images/posters clustered on my drywall; some odd-looking painted figures which resembled Egyptian hieroglyphs on my bricked wall, and various humanoids about waist length high grouped together around my floor and near the doorway.

At first, they wouldn't obey my commands to depart and enter the pit. It was only after I denounced my involvement with them that they were compelled to obey. And boy, did they! Clusters of them were vanishing in thin air in almost a downward motion, as if they were being sucked into the center of the Earth. Many even attempted to flee through my doorway to escape! Thank you, Jesus!

Since then, I have felt significantly more free. Specifically, I feel 'cleaner', I have a greater sense of peace within my mind, and I possess more of a zeal to continue learning. I hope this small testimony can encourage others!
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:25 am

Yes, thank you!

It seems great, AdamRS.

I've kinda been trying to hear from God for a long time...

...been asking what to do and stuff.
Last edited by uncertain on Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:05 pm

Thanks for sharing AdamRS,, it is encouraging to all those seeking freedom, healing, and encouragement..

And yes Luciana.. Thanks to this website and forum many can come here to share their story, to ask for prayer and to pray for others, and to come here without being afraid to share ..

I will be at the meeting, Lord willing as well,, in the latter part of July and hope to see you there AdamRS.. will be nice to meet you :-D

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:20 pm

AdamRS wrote:
@pinetree

I've always felt that I've had difficulties hearing God's Voice. Like an encouraging whisper, there's been cases, both in my life and in my dreams, where I have heard Him. I feel I should pursue such videos and books that you mentioned. Btw, what occurs when one is under the 'curse of brass heaven'?

I had a dream the other night where I conducted some self-deliverance on myself. In my dream, I was in what appeared to be an altered version of my bedroom where a significant number of demons were present. These demons took various forms, including: Sexually seductive images/posters clustered on my drywall; some odd-looking painted figures which resembled Egyptian hieroglyphs on my bricked wall, and various humanoids about waist length high grouped together around my floor and near the doorway.

At first, they wouldn't obey my commands to depart and enter the pit. It was only after I denounced my involvement with them that they were compelled to obey. And boy, did they! Clusters of them were vanishing in thin air in almost a downward motion, as if they were being sucked into the center of the Earth. Many even attempted to flee through my doorway to escape! Thank you, Jesus!

Since then, I have felt significantly more free. Specifically, I feel 'cleaner', I have a greater sense of peace within my mind, and I possess more of a zeal to continue learning. I hope this small testimony can encourage others!
@AdamRS
The curse of brass heaven is listed in Duet 27:11-27. God spells out curses on those Israelites (and I believe on Christians as well) for various sins.

It sounds like you do hear God speak to you. God's voice is an internal "voice" that we often precieve as thoughts. Sometimes it is loud and clear as a bell and other times so soft you wonder if it was God or not. I believe the more approval you get from God you will hear his voice more clearly in time. I believe the bible mentions this in at least two places.

Now the boy Samuel continued to grow both in stature and in favor with the LORD and also with man. 1Samuel 2:26 And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and man. Luke 2:52
These two verses seem to indicate to me that it is important to grow in stature and favor of the Lord and for the purpose of hearing the voice of God.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: Thank you, Rescuer.

Post by Rescuer » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:28 am

AdamRS wrote:Haven't posted in a while, but just wanted to give a shout-out to Jay, a.k.a. Rescuer, for enacting the Freedom Fighter International Training Center. I'm currently in the 'Basic' Level and am obtaining much foundational knowledge in becoming a servant of Christ in the area of deliverance ministry. Lord Willing, I hope to do my part in this Great Commission and free the oppressed from the powers of Satan and his demons.

:wave: Hope all of you are doing well! May the Lord bless and strengthen you in this ongoing spiritual battlefield!
Thank YOU dear brother and friend for this kind post. The FF Training has raised up an spiritual army to reach the world for the love of Jesus! Amen!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."