AN ENCOURAGING 'SCRIPTURE'

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

AN ENCOURAGING 'SCRIPTURE'

Post by LUCIANA » Fri May 02, 2014 4:33 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: PRAISE THE LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS, ALLELUHJA** SHALOM, BLESSINGS DEAR FAMILY IN ''JESUS CHRIST'' OUR SAVIOUR, THIS MORNING I WAS FEELING A BIT DOWN, DISAPPOINTED WITH SOMEONE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP WITH MY SITUATION, SO I WENT TO LOOK FOR A PASTOR I KNOW FOR SOME YEARS AGO, AND FOUND OUT THAT HIS CHURCH HAS MOVED QUITE FAR, WAS READING SOME MESSAGES AND HERE WAS THIS ''SCRIPTURE'',
PSALM 35 V 23
AWAKE , AND RISE TO MY DEFENSE!
CONTEND FOR ME, MY ''GOD '' AND ''LORD''.
I FELT SO ENCOURAGED, STRONG, FILLED WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IF IT HAD BEEN WRITTEN FOR ME, SO AWESOME..
I GOT READY AND WENT TO A PLACE AND ASKED FOR ADVICE, AND THEY WERE SO KIND, GAVE ME THE CONTACT OF SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP, A LAWYER THAT HAS EXPERTISE IN THIS CASES..WE CONTACTED HIM AND HUSBAND IS GONE TO TALK TO HIM AND GIVE HIM THE DOCUMENTS..
I HAVE SUCH HOPE THAT ALL CHARGES WILL BE DROPPED..
THE LORD BLESS AND KEEP YOU IN HIS LOVINGKINDNESS, GRACE,MERCY, BREAKS ALL FETTERS, IN THE NAME OF 'JESUS CHRIST'' I PRAY, LOVE :wave: :wave: :wave: L*** :wave: :wave: :wave:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon May 05, 2014 4:48 am

:)
&#10013;

LUCIANA

update

Post by LUCIANA » Sun May 11, 2014 11:16 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: GREETINGS AND BLESSINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR 'LORD AND GOD'',HIS PEACE BE WITH YOU HIS SHALOM, HIS STRENGTH ,JOY, AND POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BE YOUR PORTION, FAVOUR , VICTORY OVER ALL EVIL AND DEMONIC POWERS, IN 'JESUS NAME'' NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES, 'EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE CONFESS THAT ''JESUS CHRIST IS LORD'',ALLELUHJA..
HOPE ALL THE FAMILY HERE IS STRONG AND STANDING FIRM ON THE 'WORD'' NEVER WAVIRING, RIGHT NOW I AM STANDING ON THE 'SCRIPTURES'' THAT WILL DELIVER ME FROM THE FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF THE ENEMY, THEY ARE STILL LIENG , IT IS SAD TO SEE PEOPLE LIE IN THEIR WORK PLACES, VERY DISTURBING, BUT THEN THIS IS SOCIETY THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE AROUND US,BUT WE HAVE THE TRUTH AND WE WILL ALWAYS OVERCAME.
PSALM 118 V 17
I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE ''LORD''
IN FAITH, LOVE L***

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:30 pm

AMEN

I am standing along with you on God's word .

Believer In Christ :wave:
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."