AWESOME DELIVERANCE IN THE UK,GLORY TO ''GOD''

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

AWESOME DELIVERANCE IN THE UK,GLORY TO ''GOD''

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:00 pm

Shalom dear brothers and sisters, for 2 days I have been blessed at the meeting here, Rescuer ,taught and ministered deliverance, many demons cast out and sent to the pit, it has been an amazing time, and it has been such a blessing to have Rescuer ,here teaching on deliverance, we need the teaching so much, I feel so encouraged, stronger, lifted.
Yesterday I was delivered of 2 demons, I knew that things were not right, being in such chronic pain, stiffness, severe migraines, always struggling to get through each day, and just trying my best, well last night ,Rescuer was praying for generational curses ,to renounce the mother and father generational curses, it helped , I was able at last to let go of my father behaviour against me, name calling, verbal abuse, anger, I felt that he hated me, last night I broke the curses and cried, and it felt liberating, to let go of the burden, yes at times I blamed myself, or felt anger, now I feel peace.
Our ''LORD JESUS'' BE PRAISED, many were delivered and set free, when I manifested ,Rescuer came to the rescue, I was delivered of demons of ''mind control'',of course I should have known ,I have been controlled all my life, too weak to confront and defend myself, only in the last 5 years I have found the courage to let out of my repressed emotions, feelings, abuse I suffered.
THANK YOU '''LORD JESUS'' FOR SETTING ME FREE AND FOR RESCUER, I went home and felt wonderful, was able to wash my hair, lift my arms and not feel pain after so many years, it felt so good to be able to take a shower and feel no pain, slept well, and didn't wake up or dream continually, alleluhja, today I feel well, I can walk and move and not feel the pain and tiredness, yes the demons were causing the pain, insomnia, I am going to stand in faith and trust 'THE LORD JESUS'' to strengthen me and keep my freedom from demons...
Be encouraged and I pray for those in need of deliverance to be set free in ''the name of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST'', THAT you will be able to find a minister to cast the demons out, in 'OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS''' LOVE L********** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
PSALM 118 V 17 I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND DECLARE THE WORKS OF ''THE LORD''..

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Thank you for sharing Luciana,, so glad to hear you are free of pain and you have peace inside.. :clapping:
Jesus was with you and Is with you ..

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:30 am

Prase God, glad it went well.

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:39 pm

Glory to the Lord! Awesome to hear, Luciana! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Rescuer is one in a million. He's an inspiration. May the Holy Spirit bless and protect him on his travels!

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:44 am

Yay!!!!!!!
&#10013;

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: AWESOME DELIVERANCE IN THE UK,GLORY TO ''GOD''

Post by Rescuer » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:27 am

LUCIANA wrote:Shalom dear brothers and sisters, for 2 days I have been blessed at the meeting here, Rescuer ,taught and ministered deliverance, many demons cast out and sent to the pit, it has been an amazing time, and it has been such a blessing to have Rescuer ,here teaching on deliverance, we need the teaching so much, I feel so encouraged, stronger, lifted.
Yesterday I was delivered of 2 demons, I knew that things were not right, being in such chronic pain, stiffness, severe migraines, always struggling to get through each day, and just trying my best, well last night ,Rescuer was praying for generational curses ,to renounce the mother and father generational curses, it helped , I was able at last to let go of my father behaviour against me, name calling, verbal abuse, anger, I felt that he hated me, last night I broke the curses and cried, and it felt liberating, to let go of the burden, yes at times I blamed myself, or felt anger, now I feel peace.
Our ''LORD JESUS'' BE PRAISED, many were delivered and set free, when I manifested ,Rescuer came to the rescue, I was delivered of demons of ''mind control'',of course I should have known ,I have been controlled all my life, too weak to confront and defend myself, only in the last 5 years I have found the courage to let out of my repressed emotions, feelings, abuse I suffered.
THANK YOU '''LORD JESUS'' FOR SETTING ME FREE AND FOR RESCUER, I went home and felt wonderful, was able to wash my hair, lift my arms and not feel pain after so many years, it felt so good to be able to take a shower and feel no pain, slept well, and didn't wake up or dream continually, alleluhja, today I feel well, I can walk and move and not feel the pain and tiredness, yes the demons were causing the pain, insomnia, I am going to stand in faith and trust 'THE LORD JESUS'' to strengthen me and keep my freedom from demons...
Be encouraged and I pray for those in need of deliverance to be set free in ''the name of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST'', THAT you will be able to find a minister to cast the demons out, in 'OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS''' LOVE L********** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
PSALM 118 V 17 I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND DECLARE THE WORKS OF ''THE LORD''..
WOW!!! Praise God. You are loved my dear sister in Jesus! We look forward to returning in the summer. Thanks for sharing!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."