Where is Everyone?

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Where is Everyone?

Post by michel67 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:39 pm

This place seems quiet now.. just wondering where everyone is and why people are not here so much any more... life gets busy and is busy I know but seems really quiet right now.. no moderators lately either.. missing everyone :(

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:18 am

Aw, I've been wondering why people haven't been here too.
&#10013;

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:50 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: THE LORD BLESS YOU RICHLY DEAR FRIENDS IN ''CHRIST'', YES ITS JUST THE 3 OF US, LETS BE HERE FOR ONE ANOTHER, SO MANY SIGN IN AND NEVER POST, ALSO THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT CAME TO READ OUR POSTS AND MAKE FUN, NEVER MIND..WE ARE HERE AND I WILL BE HERE FOR ANYONE, BEEN READING RESCUER BLOG, HE IS BUSY, DELIVERING THE OPPRESSED FROM SATAN, HIS WEB FREEDOM FIGHTER IS NOW A COLLEGE RUN BY THE PASTOR THAT POSTED HERE THE MESSAGES ON DELIVERANCE, I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT BUT THE COURSE IS EXPENSIVE FOR ME..
ANYWAY I AM SEEING MANY TURNING FROM THE DELIVERANCE MINISTRY AND FINDING RELIEF IN MEDS AND COUNSELLORS, ,MANY CALLED THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS, I KNOW ABOUT DEPRESSION, OPPRESSION, ABUSE, SICKNESS, PAIN, BUT ''THE LORD'' HAS DELIVERED ME, IT MIGHT TAKE TIME BUT ''THE LORD'' IS ALWAYS THERE, ANYTIME, LETS TRUST HIM, AND KEEP THIS FORUM GOING, BLESSINGS AND PEACE IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF OUR SAVIOUR ''JESUS CHRIST'', LOVE L*** :wave: :wave: :wave:

sword2006

Post by sword2006 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:07 am

A blessed New Year to everyone! Its been a long time since i've visited this site. I hope you all have grown in your knowledge of the Lord.
the Sovereign Lord is my strength. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer. He enables me to on the heights.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:48 am

:)

Hi sword2006! :)
&#10013;

LUCIANA

HERE

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:09 am

BLESSINGS TO ALL, I AM HERE, TO ''GOD'' I GIVE ALL GLORY AND PRAISE FOR THIS DAY, ALLELUHJA, THE LORD PEACE ,JOY AND LOVINGKINDNESS BE WITH YOU, IN ''JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD'', AMEN*****

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:31 am

Is very quiet here now.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:20 pm

yes it is.. I know there are so many that go through inner and outer daily battles , inside and outside, and this life is spiritual.. the spiritual is all around us.. on the inside and outside of us.. I know many face addictions, mental torments, nightmares, physical pain, emotional pain, mental pain, and all else.. I know many out there are turned away from help, not understanding , not understanding what to do to help, they may be mocked, judged, and many are those who are in church on sundays and sit there , wanting help but it doesn't come.. I know that God brought me here, to talk, to share, to get it all out, for I grew up in churches, sitting there, feeling the hurt, and there are so many who have answers and try to help, but God hears, listens, and He is the help..
So many are afraid to speak, may be embarrassed, ashamed, afraid no one has the right answer to help them, not sure of what to say, but no one here will be judged, put down, or hurt any more than what they already have been through.. I pray that many come here, to talk, to get out , that many come back.. Talking heals, makes the demons angry that we talk, so talk, and let God heal..
I know one less person here and that doesn't talk, share, isn't here to encourage if someone is here, to lift up in prayer, is not needed, what is needed is more to come, to be here, even a "I hear You".. But maybe I have talked too much for awhile and am one to take a rest from the talking and one of those breaks and wait and pray for God to bring those many here, who need Him, and His healing..
Will be praying for God to bring many in and on here..
Last edited by michel67 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:08 pm

I doubt you'd be a cause of anyone not posting.

it was quite different when I first started coming here but then there are seasons for everything under the sun, so maybe its just a quiet season here for now.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:03 pm

I recall back when this place was bustling with activity. Now it is a ghost town. I have no clue what happened.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:34 am

Hi everyone!

I might be a little concerned posting publicly, not from people here but from the internet at large.
&#10013;

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:10 pm

:wave: Blessings in Jesus! We love everyone!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."