HOW SOME ''CHRISTIANS ''ARE AFRAID OF THIS MINISTRY*

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

HOW SOME ''CHRISTIANS ''ARE AFRAID OF THIS MINISTRY*

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:35 am

PRAISE THE LORD AND GOD ,BLESSED BE HIS HOLY NAME, ALLELUHJA**
BEFORE I FOUND THIS MINISTRY ,I GIVE TO ''GOD'' ALL GLORY , AND PRAISE, THANKS, I JOINED A SECULAR WEB, AND THER I HAVE MEET ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE, ALSO CHRISTIANS, I MEAN THEY SAY THEY ARE BUT WHEN I MENTION THAT DEMONS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF THEIR PROBLEMS, MENTAL ILLNESS,DISEASES, THEY TURN ON ME AS IF I AM SOME KIND OF NUT, IN THEIR MIND THERE ARE DEMONS BUT THEY DON'T CAUSE THEIR PROBLEMS, MANY ARE TOLD THEY ARE BY-POLAR, THEY ARE GIVEN SO MANY DRUGS THAT THEY EVEN SAY 'I FEEL LIKE A ZOMBIE'', SO FAR ONLY TWO HAVE LISTEN THE REST ARE SO CONFUSED THAT THEY STOP CONTACTING ME, AND FROM WHAT THEY DO ITS SIN AND SIN, STILL SAYING ''JESUS, JESUS''.
SOME ARE IN CHURCHES, I AM WONDERING WHAT THE PASTORS ARE PREACHING, IT SEEM THAT THE WORD ''SIN' HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THE PULPIT , AND ''GOD IS LOVE' HAS REPLACED IT, I SEE ''GOD LOVES ME ,AS I AM'', WHAT A TRAGEDY I SEE UNFOLDING , ONE WOMAN CONTACTED ME AND WAS HAPPY THAT I WAS A CHRISTIAN , ONCE I SAW HER WEAKNESS AND MENTIONE THE MINISTRY, SHE CHANGED, SHE SAID SHE GOT MUCH TO DO, AND SHE CANNOT HELP BUT SHE STILL SINS.
WHILE I AM STILL AROUND, SOME THAT I TRIED TO HELP HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT, SOME HAVE LEFT, LOOKS LIKE THAT WHEN THE HEAT IS TURNED UP THESE CHRISTIANS CANNOT TAKE IT**
HOW BLESSED I AM THAT I HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE AND ALSO KNOW WELL ABOUT THE DELIVERANCE MINISTRY, WHEN I SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING I WONDER AT THE BLINDNESS, THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER, AND WHERE THE SEED FALLS,

MATTHEW 13
V 3 AND HE 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST' , SPOKE MANY THINGS IN PARABLES ,SAYING ,BEHOLD , A SOWER WENT FORTH TO SOW ;
V 4 AND WHEN HE SOWED , SOME ''SEEDS'' FELL BY THE WAISIDE ,AND THE FOWLS CAME AND DEVOURED THEM UP:
V 5 SOME FELL UPON STONY PLACES , WHERE THEY HAD NOT MUCH EARTH, AND FORTHWITH THEY SPRUNG UP, BECAUSE THEY HAD NO DEEPNESS OF EARTH:
V 6 AND WHEN THE SUN WAS UP , THEY WERE SCORCHED ;AND BECAUSE THEY HAD NO ROOTS ,THEY WITHERED AWAY.
V 7 AND SOME FELL AMONG THORNS ; AND THE THORNS SPRUNG UP , AND CHOKED THEM:
V 8 BUT SOME FELL INTO GOOD GROUND ,AND BROUGHT FORTH '''FRUIT''', SOME AND HUNDREDFOLD ,SOME SIXTYFOLD, SOME THIRTYFOLD.
V 9 WHO HATH EARS TO HEAR , LET HIM HEAR.
THE LORD BLESS YOU AND I PRAY THAT WHOEVER READ THIS IS THE ONE THAT HEARS HIS VOICE AND LEARNS OF HIM IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, AND IS NOT DECEIVED BUT KNOWSE WHO IS RIGHTEOUS AND A TRUE FOLLOWER AND DISCEPLE OF OUR '' LORD JESUS CHRIST''',AMEN..
THIS CHAPTER HAS GREAT SIGNIFICANCE ON OUR WALK AND KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT SIN CAN DO TO ALL THAT SAY , I BELIEVE BUT I STILL SIN..
JUST FELT IN MY HEART TO SHARE , BLESSINGS AND LOVE IN '''CHRIST'', ALLELUHJA :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LUCIANA

my post

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:49 am

BLESSINGS IN ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' MIGHTY NAME TO ALL BELIEVERS ..
AGAIN I HAVE INVITED A CHRISTIAN WITH MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER, TO CAME AND READ FROM THE FORUM AND THE 'BIBLE'' TEACHINGS, SHE IS VERY DISTRESSED, WROTE A MESSAGE TO HER, AS I FELT IT IS ''THE LORD'' COMMAND THAT I SHOULD SHARE ON THE BLESSING I HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THIS MINISTRY, DO KEEP THIS 'SUFFERING WOMAN'' IN PRAYER, THAT SHE WILL SEEK HELP AND NOT SUFFER THE TORMENTENTING OF THE ENEMY, IN ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' I ASK AND PRAY, WHEN 2 OR 3 AGREE ''THE LORD'' WILL ANSWER OUR PRAYER, ALL GLORY , HONOUR AND PRAISE TO ''OUR GOD AND FATHER'', THANK YOU 'LORD JESUS'' FOR SETTING ME FREE, I PRAY THAT THIS WOMAN WILL FIND YOU TO BE HER HEALER AND DELIVERAR, USE THIS MINISTRY TO HELP HER, THANK YOU 'LORD' BLESSED BE YOUR HOLY NAME , KEEP ALL THE PASTORS SAFE AND SEND HOLY ANGELS TO AID THEM AS THEY SET THE CAPTIVE FREE , IN YOUR MIGHTY NAME I PRAY, THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER FOR LOVING ME, SAVING ME AND SETTING ME FREE, GLORY, HONOUR AND PRAISE, WORSHIP, BELONGS TO YOU , ALLELUHJA, BLESSINGS TO ALL ,LOVE IN ''CHRIST'',L**

PSALM 118 V 17 I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND DECLARE ,PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF ''THE LORD''.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:40 pm

You are a blessing sister Luciana,, and yes, many are afraid of this ministry,, afraid of discussing how those can be demonized, tormented, and afraid of the ministry of deliverance.. Many churches are missing out and keeping the enemy at work while not helping those in the church, outside of the church, in communities and around the world, and helping set them free.. I think if this is something Jesus did during His time here, something He still does, a big part of His ministry, He doesn't want it stopped, He wants it continued, and to carry on, and why so many are afraid to do that is hard to understand at times... I think He must be saddened by the many who are in torment, who need set free, and so many do not help, so many churches, do not see to help people..
I will be praying for this lady to see the love of Jesus in you and youre desire to see her free.. that she will call upon Jesus to deliver her and set her free and get well.. as He desires for her to be..

michel67

Re: HOW SOME ''CHRISTIANS ''ARE AFRAID OF THIS MINISTRY*

Post by michel67 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:42 am

LUCIANA wrote:PRAISE THE LORD AND GOD ,BLESSED BE HIS HOLY NAME, ALLELUHJA**
BEFORE I FOUND THIS MINISTRY ,I GIVE TO ''GOD'' ALL GLORY , AND PRAISE, THANKS, I JOINED A SECULAR WEB, AND THER I HAVE MEET ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE, ALSO CHRISTIANS, I MEAN THEY SAY THEY ARE BUT WHEN I MENTION THAT DEMONS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF THEIR PROBLEMS, MENTAL ILLNESS,DISEASES, THEY TURN ON ME AS IF I AM SOME KIND OF NUT, IN THEIR MIND THERE ARE DEMONS BUT THEY DON'T CAUSE THEIR PROBLEMS, MANY ARE TOLD THEY ARE BY-POLAR, THEY ARE GIVEN SO MANY DRUGS THAT THEY EVEN SAY 'I FEEL LIKE A ZOMBIE'', SO FAR ONLY TWO HAVE LISTEN THE REST ARE SO CONFUSED THAT THEY STOP CONTACTING ME, AND FROM WHAT THEY DO ITS SIN AND SIN, STILL SAYING ''JESUS, JESUS''.
SOME ARE IN CHURCHES, I AM WONDERING WHAT THE PASTORS ARE PREACHING, IT SEEM THAT THE WORD ''SIN' HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THE PULPIT , AND ''GOD IS LOVE' HAS REPLACED IT, I SEE ''GOD LOVES ME ,AS I AM'', WHAT A TRAGEDY I SEE UNFOLDING , ONE WOMAN CONTACTED ME AND WAS HAPPY THAT I WAS A CHRISTIAN , ONCE I SAW HER WEAKNESS AND MENTIONE THE MINISTRY, SHE CHANGED, SHE SAID SHE GOT MUCH TO DO, AND SHE CANNOT HELP BUT SHE STILL SINS.
WHILE I AM STILL AROUND, SOME THAT I TRIED TO HELP HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT, SOME HAVE LEFT, LOOKS LIKE THAT WHEN THE HEAT IS TURNED UP THESE CHRISTIANS CANNOT TAKE IT**
HOW BLESSED I AM THAT I HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE AND ALSO KNOW WELL ABOUT THE DELIVERANCE MINISTRY, WHEN I SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING I WONDER AT THE BLINDNESS, THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER, AND WHERE THE SEED FALLS,

MATTHEW 13
V 3 AND HE 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST' , SPOKE MANY THINGS IN PARABLES ,SAYING ,BEHOLD , A SOWER WENT FORTH TO SOW ;
V 4 AND WHEN HE SOWED , SOME ''SEEDS'' FELL BY THE WAISIDE ,AND THE FOWLS CAME AND DEVOURED THEM UP:
V 5 SOME FELL UPON STONY PLACES , WHERE THEY HAD NOT MUCH EARTH, AND FORTHWITH THEY SPRUNG UP, BECAUSE THEY HAD NO DEEPNESS OF EARTH:
V 6 AND WHEN THE SUN WAS UP , THEY WERE SCORCHED ;AND BECAUSE THEY HAD NO ROOTS ,THEY WITHERED AWAY.
V 7 AND SOME FELL AMONG THORNS ; AND THE THORNS SPRUNG UP , AND CHOKED THEM:
V 8 BUT SOME FELL INTO GOOD GROUND ,AND BROUGHT FORTH '''FRUIT''', SOME AND HUNDREDFOLD ,SOME SIXTYFOLD, SOME THIRTYFOLD.
V 9 WHO HATH EARS TO HEAR , LET HIM HEAR.
THE LORD BLESS YOU AND I PRAY THAT WHOEVER READ THIS IS THE ONE THAT HEARS HIS VOICE AND LEARNS OF HIM IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, AND IS NOT DECEIVED BUT KNOWSE WHO IS RIGHTEOUS AND A TRUE FOLLOWER AND DISCEPLE OF OUR '' LORD JESUS CHRIST''',AMEN..
THIS CHAPTER HAS GREAT SIGNIFICANCE ON OUR WALK AND KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT SIN CAN DO TO ALL THAT SAY , I BELIEVE BUT I STILL SIN..
JUST FELT IN MY HEART TO SHARE , BLESSINGS AND LOVE IN '''CHRIST'', ALLELUHJA :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Just wanted to mention, as I was in church this morning, the thought of going to my pastor , privately, asking, telling, I would like his help to pray for me for the nightmares, to pray for the demons to stop, to help make them stop what they do, to help me remove them from torment , torment that they cause at times.. and then i realized if i do, i will be told i need Jesus, that i need Jesus in my life, that i need to accept Him as my Lord, that i need to invite Him in my heart and life.. the same as i have been told by two other pastors and ministers several years ago.. and that is what hurts, and makes it worse and doesn't help any who are seeking to be free.. I have, and know i have, invited Jesus inside of me, i asked HIm as a child, i knew what i was asking, and wanting, i felt Him, i know Him, as a child i felt HIm as my father more than my own father even though i loved my birth father.. i felt Jesus was always there, with me.. despite torment at times,,, i am not angry at the pastors, ministers, and those who say that and believe that, i pray for them, i pray their eyes will be opened to this ministry and the ministry of Jesus, not just the ministry of the church, for the ministry of the church is Jesus ministry and about setting those free.. it is just very hurtful and upsetting to hear that when one is seeking help and feel they should be able to go to a minister of a church or their church and get that help..

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:04 pm

:( :( :( BLESSINGS IN 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST' NAME, I UNDERSTAND, SO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR NEED FOR PRAYER THE LAYING OF HANDS AND THE INABILITY OF THE PASTOR AND CHURCH MEMBERS TO HELP**
AT THE BEGINNING OF MY WALK WITH ''CHRIST'' HE LED ME TO A CHURCH WHERE I WAS HELPED, BORN AGAIN, BAPTISED, HERE THEY HAD A PRAYER MINISTRY AND THEY WOULD PRAY FOR THOS EIN NEED OF PRAYER AND LAY HANDS, IT CHANGED MY LIFE AND DREW OUT THE DEMONS, YES IT WAS AN AMZING EXPERIENCE, WHEN THE PASTOR LEFT, THE NEW ONE CHANGED EVERYTHING, MANY LEFT AS I DID, SO SAD TO SEE A CHURCH ON FIRE TO END UP AS IT IS NOW, FROM A MAIN EVANGELICAL CHURCH, NOW FOR SOME YEARS LOOKS LIKE A COUNTRY CHURCH, LOST ALL THE SPARK , IT MADE ME VERY SAD, BUT I HAD TO LEAVE ,COULD NOT STAND BEING THERE.
HOPE YOU FIND A CHRISTIAN FRIEND TO HELP YOU, SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST AND PRAY FOR YOU, IN CHRISTIAN LOVE, L**

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:21 am

Thank u Luciana.. I understand,, I have some great brothers in Christ I can talk to, and are there when needed.. They know I am very grateful for all of them and how much they mean in our lives.. and as well I have a blessed sister Luciana who blesses me and I am thankful for her prayers.. :-D