Deliverance a Christian's Journey

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

jryan

Deliverance a Christian's Journey

Post by jryan » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:36 am

Hello friends,

I started a blog which follows my deliverance journey. The blog is new, and it will be uncensored in the sense that I'll post what I'm going through, and how I deal with life as a Christian.

My goal is to encourage others by example. I pray that others will read my posts and say, yeah me too brother!

You're invited to participate at http://christiandeliverance.blogspot.com
God Bless,
John

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:22 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: THE LORD OUR ''GOD'' BE PRAISED, I TOO HAVE BEEN MEDIDATING ON WRITING DOWN WHAT ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' HAS DONE WITH MY LIFE, BUT IN MY FIRST LANGUAGE , SO THAT MY FRIENDS FROM MY CHILDHOOD CAN READ MY ''WALK WITH CHRIST ALONE'' AND ABOUT THE SERVANTS OF ''THE GOD OF ISRAEL ''THAT HAVE HELPED ME IN MY JOURNEY OF FAITH, HEALING ,DELIVERANCE, WELL DONE JOHN, I WILL GIVE YOU MY SUPPORT, FOR HIS GLORY ALONE, 'IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD ''BLESSINGS, PEACE, JOY, FREEDOM, LOVE L**** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
PSALM 118 V 17 I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND DECLARE, PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE ''LORD''***