Fellowship

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Post Reply
jryan
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 5:15 am
Location: Bellingham WA

Fellowship

Post by jryan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

I'm in need of fellowship as there are no local churches that I can find in my area that are deliverance minded. Some are have people who believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, but none that actually practice those gifts.

If anyone is willing to fellowship with me here I would truly be grateful for the fellowship.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Value of a Friend

9 Two are better than one,
Because they have a good reward for their labor.
10 For if they fall, one will lift up his companion.
But woe to him who is alone when he falls,
For he has no one to help him up.
11 Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm;
But how can one be warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him.
And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

God bless,
John
God Bless,
John

User avatar
michel67
Posts: 708
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by michel67 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:59 pm

I think that's great you are asking for fellowship with brothers and sisters on here. This is a fellowship forum. I as well have not found deliverance minded churches in my area. I have found this to be a safe , comforting, encouraging , spiritually uplifting home to come to talk , get things out, encourage, and pray for one another..

User avatar
uncertain
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:50 am
Location: Not of this world

Post by uncertain » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:07 am

:)

I like it here too. Not sure what kind of company I'd be but I'm here...
&#10013;

jryan
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 5:15 am
Location: Bellingham WA

Thank you

Post by jryan » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:08 pm

michel67 wrote:I think that's great you are asking for fellowship with brothers and sisters on here. This is a fellowship forum. I as well have not found deliverance minded churches in my area. I have found this to be a safe , comforting, encouraging , spiritually uplifting home to come to talk , get things out, encourage, and pray for one another..
Thanks michel67:) This is a great forum!
God Bless,
John

jryan
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 5:15 am
Location: Bellingham WA

Thank you

Post by jryan » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:10 pm

uncertain wrote::)

I like it here too. Not sure what kind of company I'd be but I'm here...
Same here uncertain :) It's important to me to not post and run. Encouraging feedback is really important.
God Bless,
John

User avatar
uncertain
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:50 am
Location: Not of this world

Post by uncertain » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:47 am

Aw. :) Well I'm around a bit even if I'm quiet.

*tries to think of something encouraging*

Um... I was wondering if some people started together if more might join.
&#10013;

jryan
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 5:15 am
Location: Bellingham WA

Post by jryan » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:07 am

uncertain wrote:Aw. :) Well I'm around a bit even if I'm quiet.

*tries to think of something encouraging*

Um... I was wondering if some people started together if more might join.
When I was active on here years ago it was very active. Maybe some thought provoking posts will encourage a few people to start posting again.
God Bless,
John

User avatar
RichVA
Moderator Staff
Posts: 689
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:11 pm
Location: USA

Post by RichVA » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:14 am

:-D
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

User avatar
uncertain
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:50 am
Location: Not of this world

Post by uncertain » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:20 am

:D

Ah, nice. Maybe try... :)

Not sure if I know much, especially in this area, so I mightn't reply much. Even when people make nice posts.

I used to mostly come sharing / asking for help. Maybe I got shy with it being a global forum...
&#10013;

User avatar
michel67
Posts: 708
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by michel67 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:01 am

uncertain wrote::D

Ah, nice. Maybe try... :)

Not sure if I know much, especially in this area, so I mightn't reply much. Even when people make nice posts.

I used to mostly come sharing / asking for help. Maybe I got shy with it being a global forum...

Don't be shy uncertain .. go ahead and share , regardless if its quiet here or active in people posting.. everyone out there has a story to share, to tell, to ask for help with , or encourage with.. there are those who don't want people talking, satan and the demons would rather all be quiet , but talk, share, let it out, say what youre feeling, what you have been through, are going through, and don't stop..
break that silence and shyness :smile:

Post Reply