RECENT SPIRITUAL ATTACK

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

sarahlevi36

RECENT SPIRITUAL ATTACK

Post by sarahlevi36 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:36 pm

I have been under spiritual attack recently. Day before yesterday I was on the frwy in the middle lane it was approx 4:30 pm. The sun was shining bright & there were open fields on each side of me, nothing to cause a shadow. Suddenly seemed like out of nowhere two trucks flew past on each side of me. My guess was at approx 100 miles an hour. As if they were racing. It startled me so that I almost lost control of my vehicle, but thank God I didn't. I was shaking all over & a dark shadow came upon my dashboard. I could see the outline of a person as if they were standing between my bucket seats. I felt a strong sense of evilness & I was shaking from head to toe. As soon as I could I exited the frwy & stopped my vehicle. As I did so I prayed that God forgive me for my all my sins & I prayed the blood of Jesus over me. It took a good 15 to 20 minutes to calm down & then I headed home. I haven't driven anywhere since then.
sarahlevi36

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:00 am

Hi!

*praying*
&#10013;

sarahlevi36

Hi, uncertain...

Post by sarahlevi36 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Hi, uncertain,

How have you been?

sarahlevi36