I'm new to the forum

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

newnessoflife

I'm new to the forum

Post by newnessoflife » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:38 pm

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and I'd like to take a minute to introduce myself. I have just recently found this ministry on line. I am now trying to watch videos (although I have a very slow internet service which makes this difficult), and also, I'm trying to read as much as I can.

I am in a very difficult situation right now due to a loved one being horribly demonicaly afflicted. Much of it is still a mystery although he's been through deliverance before we can never quite come to the bottom of it. It's so complex that I have to post the story in a different part of the forum. But I am thinking there is an MPD or dissociative component which has been there all along. The deliverance ministries that we went to knew really nothing about this sort of thing. That's why I am glad to find this forum.

I hope I can get some good advice here. God Bless you all in Jesus name.

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Hi welcome to the forum
I'm sorry no one has replied yet but i'm sure all who've read your posts have prayed for your situation. It is a quiet forum here but hopefully soon a deliverance minister will reply with some help.
I am thinking of you and have said a prayer.
May God grant your fiance peace from all this very soon in Jesus Name

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:05 am

Hello!
&#10013;

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:34 pm

newnessoflife, I'd be glad to chat with you if you like.

-rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."