greetings

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

meandjc

greetings

Post by meandjc » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Hello everyone, I am brand new to the site. I am in my forty's and have been struggling with strongholds, evil spirits and addictions since I was 12 years old. I searched for help at churches and from my Christians friends but have found little to no relief. I am completely fed up with the torture and I know without a doubt that I am not suppose to live like this. So one day I decided to do some research online and i found this site. The teachings have been totally amazing and I now understand my situation better, for example I'm gaining understanding about strongholds as far as what they are and how they came about. So now when I find myself thinking incorrectly, I change my thought pattern. I believe now that I need deliverance as well, I desire to be completely healed, delivered and set free. I have lost too many days depressed, oppressed and suicidal. My latter days must be better than my first days. I have requested referrals in my area for deliverance but have not received any call backs yet. Is there anyone who will step forward and help me with my deliverance? I will be so grateful for your prayers, your guidance or even your encouraging words. thank you in advanced. Yes, I am a Christian.
"For God so loved the world"

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:37 am

Hello! :)
&#10013;

meandjc

Post by meandjc » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Hi, how are you?

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:01 am

Blessed.
&#10013;

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Welcome to the Forum :wave:

Have you heard back from any of your referral's? If not please let me know and I would be more than happy to help you out.

Believer-In-Christ
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

meandjc

Post by meandjc » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Hello and thank you for welcoming me. No, I haven't heard back from the referrals.

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:21 am

Welcome!!!
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

meandjc

Post by meandjc » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Thank you, its nice to be here.