SHARING GOOD NEWS

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

SHARING GOOD NEWS

Post by LUCIANA » Sun May 19, 2013 1:02 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: BLESSINGS, I AM SHARING SOME GOOD NEWS I HAD FROM A FRIEND IN ANOTHER FORUM, I WAS IN THIS FORUM BEFORE I JOYINED THIS ONE, BUT THERE I HAD FRIENDS AND SOON REALISE THAT THERE WERE MANY YOUNG WOMEN IN NEED OF AN OLDER WOMAN ADVICE, HAS MANY HAVE LOST THEIR MUM ,OR HAVE BEEN ABUSED AND CUT THEIR FAMILIES FROM THEIR LIVES**
FRIDAY I RECEIVED AN EMAIL, IT WAS TO THANK ME FOR HELPING L**, IN IT SHE TELLS ME HOW HER LIFE IS NOW, SHE HAS A JOB, AND A COUPLE HAVE BEEN HELPING HER, AND SHE IS REBUILDING HER LIFE , HER SON IS GETTING MARRIED ,AND NOW THEY ARE CLOSE AND KEEP IN TOUCH, HE LIVES IN ANOTHER STATE, ALSO SHE HAS MET A FRIEND AND IS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FUTURE..
LAST YEAR SHE WAS HOMELESS, SLEEPING IN HER CAR, LOST ALL HER BELONGINGS, HER SON DIDN'T KEEP IN TOUCH, AND SHE WAS IN SUCH DISTRESS THAT WAS CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE, SHE HAD NO MONEY,..
SHE LOST HER HUSBAND TO CANCER IN 2004 AND SINCE SHE LIVED WITH FAMILY, WHEN HER COUSIN DIED SHE FOUND HERSELF AND HER SON HOMELESS, RENTED A PLACE BUT SOON THE MONEY STARTED RUNNING OUT, AND SO DID HER SON, FRIENDS DISAPPEARED, AND SHE ENDED IN THE STREETS..WE BECAME ONLINE FRIENDS, AND I OFFERED TO GIVE HER A LITTLE MONEY TO HELP OUT, FOR FOOD AND BASIC NEEDS..I PRAYED FOR HER , THEN I DIDN'T HEAR FROM HER UNTIL I GOT THIS EMAIL, WHERE SHE SAYS THAT I WAS PART OF HER RECOVERY AND SHE FELT THAT SHE HAD TO THANK ME**
ALL WEEK I WAS MEDITATING ON THE 'SCRIPTURES' OF THE MIRACLE OF THE TEN LEPERS, LUKE 17 V 12
AND AS HE ' THE LORD JESUS CHRIST' ENTERED INTO A CERTAIN VILLAGE ,THERE MET HIM 10 MEN THAT WERE LEPERS, WHICH STOOD AFAR OFF :
V 13 AND THEY LIFTED UP THEIR VOICES ,AND SAID, JESUS, MASTER, HAVE MERCY ON US..
V 14 AND WHEN HE SAW THEM , HE SAID 'THE LORD ', UNTO THEM , GO SHOW YOURSELVES UNTO THE PRIESTS . AND IT CAME TO PASS , THAT, AS THEY WENT , THEY WERE CLEANSED.
V 15 AND 1 OF THEM , WHEN HE SAW THAT HE WAS 'HEALED' , TURNED BACK, AND WITH A LOUD VOICE , GLORIFIED ''GOD''.
V 16 AND FELL DOWN ON HIS FACE AT HIS FEET ,GIVING HIM THANKS , AND HE WAS A SAMARITAN.
V 17 AND 'JESUS' ANSWERING SAID , WERE THERE NOT TEN CLEANSED ? BUT WHERE ARE THE NINE?
V 18 THERE ARE NOT FOUND THAT RETURNED TO GIVE GLORY TO ''GOD'', SAVE THIS STRANGER..
SO TRUE, I FIND THAT AS I GIVE I DON'T EXPECT TO BE THANKED , WHAT I GIVE IS TO GIVE 'GLORY TO GOD', AS HE COMMANDED, FEED THE HUNGRY, CLOTHE THE POOR, THE WIDOWS, THE FATHERLESS, THIS I DO AS ''THE LORD'' LEADS THEM TO ME, BUT LIKE THE 'LORD'' EXPERIENCED MANY NEVER CAME BACK, WELL THIS WOMAN DID, TO 'GOD' BE THE GLORY FOR ALL THAT HE HAS DONE FOR HER, AMEN.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: