Deaf Man American Sign Language

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

DeafManHealing

Deaf Man American Sign Language

Post by DeafManHealing » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Hi Ministering Deliverance ,

I am a 37 years old Deaf man who uses ASL for everyday communication as well pen & pad too.

Alittle about myself first ... In 1976 the doctor told my mother to abort me and she said no.

I was born brain dead , a hole in my heart and the doctor said I was in a vegetable state and very deathly ill.

My mom got on her knees and prayed for me then I got better. The shocked doctor confirmed the miracle through x-rays, blood work etc.

The only thing God left me was being Deaf and I grew up in mainstream day public schools and went to two schools for the deaf.

About 10 years ago, I met a man who had heart problems and he got healed. He told me I could get healed of deafness.

It has been a spiritual battle at times so I got a tattoo of Jesus Christ healing the Deaf boy by the Sea of Galilee. I also should note next to my tattoo is a scar of where I had my shoulder surgery from a dislocated shoulder.

I told people that if I get healed for real then the tattoo will be gone as well the shoulder surgery scar.

Now I am battling asthma / COPD and diabetes, I never had them before. Wednsday of April 17th, 2013 I go for heart stress test with medication because I am obese from lack of physical exersice.

I used to be physically active at the school for the deaf but once I returned to my small hometown with no Deaf social life. I added so much weight it is very hard to breathe or walk.

I have been having a spiritual battle regarding my healing miracle. I do not know what else I can do but I do have a serious study bible that man who got healed told me about the KJV Dake Study Bible and the KJV Life Application Bible. That has been a real big help in my bible studies because I can not hear the pastor and my church is too small to afford a sign language interpreter.

I noticed Mark 9:14-29 about fasting of the deaf & dumb spirit being cast out as well Mark 7:31-37.

Every time I try to go on a fasting. Fear takes a hold of me and I start eating and I get very upset because I don't know why I do this. I have known nothing but being Deaf my whole life so I guess I have a fear of the un-known and being able to hear & talk would be weird for me. I don't know how to explain it but I have spoken with my hands using sign language my whole life.

I also don't think the church I go to is serious enough about fasting because if they had been then I would have been healed by now. It seems the church I go to is happy with their lives while I suffer with un-wanted spiritual attacks and things like that. My health as gone downhill as recently as 5 years ago when I really got on my knees with a burning desire to get healed. I did not ask for asthma / COPD or diabetes or start having heart problems that I can't walk very far without being out of breath.

I don't know what else to do ?

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Hi Ministering Deliverance, I am anxiously waiting for good advice & responses please ?

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Hi Ministering Deliverance , I thought there would be responses overnight and this morning I was disappointed to see no responses. I need to go to church this morning and when church lets out at 12:00 p.m. I will check again to see if there are any responses ?

LUCIANA

COMMENT

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:57 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: WELCOME IN THE WONDERFUL NAME OF 'OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST'', I HAVE READ YOUR STORY, I KNOW SOMEONE THAT TOO KEEP SAYING SHE WANTS A MIRACLE 'NOW', WELL WE HAVE TO WAIT ON ''GOD'' TIMING, MEANWHILE WE NEED TO LOOK AFTER OUR BODY WHICH IS THE 'TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT'' , ALSO I KNOW A FRIEND HAS BEEN HEALED OF DIABETES BY DIET, LOSING ALL THE EXTRA WEIGHT, I UNDERSTAND IT MUST BE LONELY FOR YOU, MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER MOVING IN A COMMUNITY WHERE YOU CAN RELATE AND MAKE FRIENDS, ALSO START CARING FOR YOURSELF PHYSYCALLY AND SPIRITUALLY, HERE THERE IS ALOT OF TEACHING LEARN, AND PRAY, STAND ON THE ''WORD'' FILL YOURSELF WITH SCRIPTURES, AND YOU WILL FEEL A DIFFERENCE, NO MORE COMFORTING FOOD..IT IS SAD THAT AT YOUR CHURCH YOU DON'T GET THE HELP YOU NEED, YOU COULD TRY LIP READING, ALSO AT HOME READ MESSAGES AND CHRISTIAN BOOKS, YOU CAN GET BOOKS FOR FREE, LEARN OF ''THE LORD'' AND YOU WILL CHANGE, I HAVE**THIS IS A FORUM AND WE SUPPORT EACH OTHER WHENEVER WE CAN, BUT I NOTICED THAT WHEN SOMEONE KNEW SIGN IN THEY EXPECT A PROMPT RESPONSE, WELL PATIENCE ITS A VIRTUE, SO BE PATIENCE, THE PASTORS OF THIS FORUM, TRAVEL TO BRING FREEDOM TO THE OPPRESSED, DO STAY AND INTERACT , SHARE, LOVE IN 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' L***** :wave: :wave: :wave:

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Thank you Luciana from the U.K. Please keep me in your prayers that someday I will be able to move to the Deaf community. For now I have to work with what I have. It would be nice to get healed now but I also recognize there are people worse off than I am. Not that I am diminishing my need for prayer & fasting. I think the whole world is groaning for a healing touch from Jesus Christ.

For the ministering deliverance pastors, I am here in Pennsylvania although I have no transportation and someone would need to come to my home area if possible please ? Thank you.

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:13 pm

I am not sure how exactly I arrived here but this was the one that made me realize what was going on in the spiritual realm. I always suspected it but could not put my finger on it until one night somehow I stumbled upon this one about diabetes & deaf ...

http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/p ... light=deaf

LUCIANA

COMMENT

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:58 pm

GREETINGS DEAR FRIEND IN OUR ''LORD JESUS CHRIST'', YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE 'THE LORD' HAS GUIDED YOU BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT,THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO GROW 'IN CHRIST' ,ALL THE TEACHINGS AND MESSAGES, THERE IS LOTS, ALSO IN THE
GreatBiblestudy.com
go and learn ,THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO ADD TO OUR LEARNING OF ''THE LORD OUR GOD'',NEVER STOP, READ AND READ , WE ARE TO BECAME MATURE CHRISTIANS , LOVING HUGS IN ''JESUS CHRIST'',L*** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:05 pm

GreatBibleStudy.com

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:44 pm

Yes Luciana that is the one !!! :clapping:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Hi! :)

I'm not sure what else to share yet but hello!

(I'm also kinda asking for healing...)
&#10013;

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:38 pm

uncertain wrote:Hi! :)

I'm not sure what else to share yet but hello!

(I'm also kinda asking for healing...)
Hi ! :wave:

I will be praying for you to get healing too. :)

The more you know & understand, the better you are able to get the healing you need.

Many of us are in the same situation with not being sure what else to do next.

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:25 pm

It is almost Wednesday. Kinda surprised still no response. I am sure the pastors are busy with ministering deliverance.

Can I make a suggestion please ? Someone needs to be at the office everyday in addition to the traveling pastor teams.

Someone with good knowledge of ministering deliverance to people could be on here during normal daytime business hours ?

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:15 am

personally i reckon its great you can communicate with sign language with deaf people so they can get to know the gospel in that way. Not trying to put you off seeking healing but in the meantime maybe try to get in touch with more in the deaf community, not many are in the position you are with the skills you have. eg i personally dont know sign language of any kind so i cant communicate God's love etc in that way with deaf people. God has kept you through many things, He most definitely has good things in store for you in His Kingdom.

I will pray for the opportunities to come about for you to once again be able to be more in community with fellow deaf people and to get out and about as God opens doors for you. Thank you for sharing so we can pray for you and your situation. May God be glorified in and through your life very much in the years to come. God bless you!!

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:17 am

ps good suggestions with this forum, it is a quiet one here and it can take a few days for a deliverance minister to be around so hopefully someone will be around soon.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:38 pm

DeafManHealing, Welcome to the Forum.. I will be praying for You, and will be praying that God places His hands upon youre body, mind , and soul .

At times it is quiet on here, but I know there are many who hear and are reading what you say, and what you are feeling. Im sure one of the ministers will respond soon and answer you.

Keep sharing as you feel led and again welcome.