A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

sarahlevi36

Post by sarahlevi36 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Last edited by sarahlevi36 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Welcome to the forum Im sorry for all youve been through and are going through.

Im sure you are doing nothing wrong. You came here for a reason and all is here to listen, believe you, and hear you . Sometimes we are all alone and feel alone in this battle , the enemy likes to blind some from our battles and keep them from seeing and knowing how to help . Though God is always with us, beside us, hearing us, fighting along with us and when we are unable to.
Some times another persons words dont help much, may not make us feel better or make things better, but stay close to God, call out to Him daily, talk to Him, tell Him how you feel and what you want, feed youreself on His Word, keep the bible near you, and at times when you feel the panic attacks coming . When you feel the evil around you , near you, say Jesus Name, or try to. I have learned that as 1 thing that seems to help at times, calling out Jesus name outloud and repeating it over and over if you need to. The evil and dark things hate hearing HIs name and hate hearing the blood of Jesus so give it a try if you are able and it should give you comfort and peace.

Will be praying for you.
Last edited by michel67 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:41 am

Hello!

I'm not sure what to say. I've been through things too.

*praying*
&#10013;

sarahlevi36

Post by sarahlevi36 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:08 am

Last edited by sarahlevi36 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:55 am

I myself am not one to say or suggest you need deliverance, though i know many and most people do need it at some time in life.. i do know deliverance is nothing to be afraid of, to be ashamed of needing, i know its a act of love from God and from brothers and sisters in Christ and a experience of love, healing, hope, peace, and freedom.

I understand the panic attacks, i have had them as well,, they bring on a sense of fear to me, which i understand the feelings of not being able to control what one says or does,, i know some for me there are triggers such as hearing a ambulance , and sirens,, from a past expereince in my life,, they bring on panic and fear, and in time i learn to rebuke the feelings and thoughts of fear and panic and trust God that He brings me through it..

Im glad you are able to rebuke the devil and say Jesus name outloud,, i have learned this to help and offers comfort .. When you feel the panic attacks coming on and the attacks, if you havent done or tried already you might try grabbing a bible and holding it onto you and placing it on youre body , and see if that may help the attacks ..

Its good to have you here and to hear from you.. Keep writing and sharing, talking about youre expereinces helps and also may help youre attacks lighten up..
God is with you

LUCIANA

GREETINGS

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:45 pm

GREETINGS TO YOU SARAH, THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU IN 'JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR'', ALLELUHJA..HAVE YOU SPOKEN TO A PASTOR OR A CHRISTIAN ABOUT YOUR ANXIETY, HOW YOU FEEL, I KNOW HOW DEBILITATING IT IS, AND I HAD NO ONE TO HELP ME, FELT VERY CONFUSED ,LOST, BROKEN FOR MANY YEARS, BUT ''GOD'' GRACE PREVAILED, AND I WAS RESTORED, AND I NEEDED DELIVERANCE, EVEN THOUGH AT THE TIME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS HAPPENING.. BUT HERE YOU CAN FIND TEACHING THAT WILL HELP YOU, ALSO YOU CAN LOOK FOR A DELIVERANCE MINISTER WERE YOU ARE, THROUGH THIS SITE. PRAY AND PROCLAIM THE SCRIPTURES, LISTEN TO CD MESSAGES, READ HERE FROM OTHERS EXPERIENCES, PASTOR QT HAS POSTED RECENT MESSAGES THAT WILL HELP YOU, THE MORE KNOWLEDGE YOU GET THE BETTER ''ALSO PRAY FOR 'THE HOLY SPIRIT ' TO GUIDE YOU TO THE TRUTH, WHY YOU HAVE THE ANXIETY, WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP YOURSELF , I AM SURE THAT YOU WILL FIND FREEDOM, 'THE LORD'' CAME TO FREE THE BOUND, HEAL THE BROKENHEARTED, CAME AND SHARE, WE ARE HERE , IN ''CHRIST'' WE ARE ONE, LOVING HUGS, BLESSINGS IN 'JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME'' ALLELUHJA, :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: L******
PSALM 118 V 17
I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND PROCLAIM - DECLARE THE WORKS OF THE LORD***

sarahlevi36

Post by sarahlevi36 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 pm

Last edited by sarahlevi36 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

LUCIANA

SARAH POST

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:40 pm

SHALOM DEAR SARAH, I AM GLAD YOU WERE LED TO FIND THIS SITE,THERE IS MUCH TO LEARN HERE, FROM THE PASTORS THAT STARTED THIS SITE, SPEND TIME READING FROM THE TEACHING, IT HAS HELPED ME OVER THE YEARS TO GROW IN ''CHRIST'' KNOW THE ENEMY AND ALL THE SNARES, PITFALLS, HE KEEPS PUTTING MY WAY, BUT KNOWLEDGE OF ''THE SCRIPTURES'' THE MIGHTY NAME OF 'OURD LORD JESUS CHRIST'' HIS POWER ,AND ALL THAT HE BY HIS SACRIFICE AS THE LAMB OF ''GOD'' ON THE CROSS ,HE ATTAINED FOR US BELIEVERS ,NEEDS TO BE UNDERSTOOD SO THAT WE CAN FIND FREEDOM FROM ALL EVIL ATTACKS, IT IS POSSIBLE AND ''THE LORD'' WILL GIVE YOU STRENGTH..I TOO FELT LIKE WAS CRAZY, STRANGE THINGS WERE HAPPENING TO ME, BUT I REMEMBERED ALWAYS MY MUM, SHARING WHAT SHE HEARD FROM THE OLD PEOPLE, AND IT WAS ALL TRUE, PASSING EXPERIENCES AND STORIES, HELPED ME, ABOUT CURSES, SPELLS, HAUNTED HOUSES, CHILDREN FALLING SICK, EVEN PEOPLE DYING, ALSO MY GRANDMOTHER WAS A GODLY BELIEVERS AND I SPENT TIME WITH HER AND I SAW HOW SHE TRUSTED ''THE LORD'' WITH HER LIFE, I WAS ABLE AS GROWN UP TO DISCERN AND COME OUT OF THE ABYSS I HAD BEEN PUSHED, BY EVIL AND WICKED FAMILY MEMBERS, FRIENDS, AND PEOPLE I MET..YES WE HAVE TO RISE AND FOLLOW THE LIGHT OF OUR ''LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST'', ***SHARE HERE, WE ARE HERE TO ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT NOT JUDGE, ALSO YOU CAN FIND A DELIVERANCE MINISTER ON THIS SITE, SPEAK ON THE PHONE, OR GO TO THE MEETINGS, IT IS UP TO YOU TO FIND OUT, OR ASK FOR HELP, THERE COULD BE ONE NEAR YOU..I AM NOT MUCH FOR POETRY, I AM A SCRIPTURE BELIEVERS, BUT I AM SURE IT WILL BE OKAY TO POST ...LOVING GREETINGS, BLESSINGS IN HIS WONDERFUL NAME ''JESUS CHRIST'' ALLELUHJA, L****** :clapping: :clapping:
PSALM 118 V 17
I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD************

sarahlevi36

Post by sarahlevi36 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Last edited by sarahlevi36 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:16 am

God is always with us, in this life, people will be there, and will leave us . Some people will not be out for out best interest and do not understand but God is our for out bsst interest and does understand.
Were glad youre here. God brought me here as well about 3 years ago and im thankful and blessed He did.

:smile:
Last edited by michel67 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LUCIANA

SARAH

Post by LUCIANA » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:50 am

SHALOM DEAR SARAH, THE PEACE AND GRACE OF OUR 'LORD AND GOD'' BE WITH YOU ALWAYS IN OUR SAVIOUR 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST' ALLELUHJA..THE LOSS OF YOUR MUM, SARAH AND MICHAEL, MUST HAVE BEEN GREAT, I PRAY THE LORD COMFORT YOU IN YOUR GREAT LOSS, EVEN NOW ..WHEN MY MUM WENT HOME AT LAST, I LET HER GO GLADLY BECAUSE HER LIFE HAD BEEN HARD, SHE GOT ILL AND TO THIS DAY I BELIEVE IT WAS A DEATH SPELL FROM MY FATHER MISTRESS WHO SPOKE OF IT 3 MONTHS BEFORE SHE DIED AND IT WAS EXACTLY AS SHE SAID, BUT SHE WAS MISTAKEN ON ONE POINT, AT THE TIME I WAS SEARCHING FOR ''THE LORD'' AND READING THIS 'BIBLE 'I HAD BOUGHT AT A CHURCH SALE, A 1929 KJ , AND I WAS QUESTIONING WHAT I HAD BEEN TAUGHT, BUT THROUGH ''THE SCRIPTURES'' THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS SHOWING ME THE TRUTH, AND MY MUM DIDN'T DIE IN HOSPITAL, BUT AGAINST THE DOCTORS ADVICE ,I SAW THAT SHE WANTED PEACE AND TO BE IN HEAVEN, SO I SIGNED HER OUT AND TOOK HER HOME, MY OWN SISTER REFUSED, BUT I KNEW THAT I THE BLACK SHEEP WAS THE ONE TO DO HER RIGHT , AND SHE DIED PEACEFULLY WHILE I HELD HER HAND, IT WAS AT THE MOMENT OF HER PASSING THAT I FELT A PROFOUND SENSE OF PEACE AND SILENCE, AS IF I WAS ALONE WITH HER AND '''THE LORD'' I BELIEVE, IT WAS A SAD MOMENT AND ALSO A TIME OF CHANGE FOR ME..LATER I ASKED MY SISTERS IF THEY FELT IT TO, BUT NO ONE ELSE FELT IT..LETS BE AT PEACE OUR MUMS ARE IN HEAVEN, FREE AND JOYFUL IN THE PRESENCE OF ''THE LORD'', SO WE REMEMBER THEM WITH LOVING JOY, MISS THEM ALWAYS TILL HEAVEN..
SARAH, SO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR PAST HARDSHIP, BUT BE HAPPY NOW , YOU HAVE A HOME, ''THE LORD'' WILL ALWAYS PROVIDE OUR NEEDS, I KNOW THERE ARE SO MANY EVIL PEOPLE, EVEN FAMILY MEMBERS THAT SATAN WILL USE TO ATTACK US, AND IT IS FOR US TO HAVE DISCERNMENT AND TAKE ACTION TO SEPARETE OURSELVES OR TO GUARD AND KEEP AT A DISTANCE, AND NEVER LET THEM HARM US ANYMORE..WE HAVE TO FORGIVE THEM BUT NOT BE ENSLAVED , DOMINATED, MANIPULATED, CONTROLLED, I SPEAK FROM MY OWN LIFE EXPEREINCE, I LET MY FAMILY AND IN LAWS HURT ME, BECAUSE I WAS BROUGHT UP NOT TO FIGHT, BUT KEEP THE PEACE, UNFORTUNATELY MY MUM WAS WRONG, AND IT BROUGHT NOTHING BUT MISERY, DISTRESS AND PHYSYCAL SICKNESS, BUT TROUGH ''THE LORD JESUS ''HELP AND THE SCRIPTURES I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RECOVER AND BE FREE, BE WHAT HE WANTED ME TO BE MYSELF..I WAS FILLED WITH FEAR, WHEN I CONFRONTED THE ROOTS OF THE FEAR IT WAS GONE, IT WAS A FEAR OF MAN, BUT WHEN I UNDERSTOOD 'THE FEAR OF THE LORD'' I WAS ABLE TO CONFRONT THE PERSONS THAT HAD BEEN ABUSING ME, VERBALLY, EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSYCALLY, AND I FELT AT LAST TOTALLY FREE..I HAD TO LET ALL THE BAGGAGE THAT I HAD BEEN CARRYING ALL MY LIFE AND LET THOSE RESPONSABLE KNOW HOW I FELT AND THE HURT AND PAIN THEY HAD INFLICTED, I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HELP YOU, BU IT HAS BEEN MY EXPEREINCE, AND MY HEALING, TO FEEL THE HEALING OF ''THE LORD JESUS'' I HAD TO TELL THE TRUTH, IT WAS A POINT WHEN I NO LONGER CARED TO MAKE ANYBODY HAPPY , I HAD MADE MYSELF MISERABLE ALL MY LIFE, NO MORE COMPROMISE OR PRETEND.. LOVING HUGS AN BLESSINGS FROM ''THE LORD'' TO YOU THIS MOMENT AND FOREVER, IN ''CHRIST'' ,L*********
PSALM 118 V 17
I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND DECLARE, PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD'' :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

sarahlevi36

Post by sarahlevi36 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Last edited by sarahlevi36 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:08 pm

God is always by our side, standing with us, touching us, when we cant stand any more He helps us stand and walk. I could have gave up, let go of God, but i didnt, i kept my hand in His, kept looking to Him, and trusting HIm to carry me through each day and on.

We should all know God is there, never leaves us, and sees us and hears us.

Thanks for sharing youre hard struggles and keep talking. Thats why everyone is here, to encourage, listen, help as much as possible, and lift one another up sharing Gods love and offering hope, peace and freedom.
Last edited by michel67 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sarahlevi36

Post by sarahlevi36 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Last edited by sarahlevi36 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:23 am

[

God is listening to the teardrops fall to the ground and catches them in His hands
God feels the emptiness in the soul and is there to fill it up
He sees the bruises on the outside and the gashes from within and is there to heal them
He hears the crying in the dark every night and is there to wipe the tears away
There may seem no where to go, and at times there is no physical place to get away to but He is there to go to and run to and holds His arms open wide to embrace us and hold us all
He can take the memories and scars and make them melt away and not be painful any more

Once when i was a teenager, i went to a christian youth camp, and they had a cross in the front for us to go to , and place prayer requests on, and kneel and pray,, i did so, and as i was kneeling, i felt a hand on my shoulder, i ipened my eyes and looked up , around, no one was physically there, i knew in my heart it was Jesus, touching me, tellling me it is okay, and He is there as He always has been, telling me He hears me and has not forgotten me. I had also seen Him , in my room when i was a child, after my grandmother died, and i knew He would always be with me and by my side through it all

He is there, with you, always has been, seeing, hearing, feeling, wiping those tears, sitting with you . He hears and undestands , call out to Him and tell Him how you feel and what you need , He is listening , talk to Him, feel Him. He cares and always has. We care and understand the pain and hurt .
Last edited by michel67 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.