Introduction

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:09 am

when casting out a demon you will see the demon leave physically in most cases. If you do not then they may still be there. The question would then be how does the person feel afterward. Even months after.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:24 am

I'm not sure about a trance (or the experience of others), but personally I've been awake and aware during it. I don't remember people trying to demons cast out in person (only online) but I have spoken things, and typed things.

I'm also not sure between demons and parts. Recently it was like someone was trying to hurl/push their voice through me and I spoke it, and another time it was like umm... like "I"/they (my flesh?) spoke out loud without notable force.
&#10013;

LUCIANA

DISCERNMENT

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:26 pm

SHALOM, THIS FORUM IS HERE TO ENCOURAGE, COMFORT, TEACH, SUPPORT, AND HELP US TO GROW IN THE KNOWLEDGE OF ''OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST'', AND HELP US TO BE FREE FROM DEMONIC INFLUENCE, BY TEACHING US ''DELIVERANCE MINISTRY'' THROUGH THE MESSAGES, BIBLE TEACHING, AND SHARING FROM OUR EXPERIENCES AS WE WALK IN FREEDOM, I HAVE EXPEREINCED DELIVERANCE SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER, BY READING THE MESSAGE OF RESCUER , THERE WAS NO AUDIENCE HERE ,JUST ME ,ANGELS, AND ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' AND EX HUSBAND, SITTING DOWN LIKE HE WAS PETRIFIED AND USELESS, I HAD TO DO IT MYSELF, I REMEMBERED RESCUER TEACHINGS AND DID IT BY THE GRACE OF ''GOD'' AND WAS FREED. THIS HAPPEND ON 2 OCCASIONS, SO HE WAS NOT HERE TO HELP OR VIDEO WHAT HAPPEND, IT WAS THE POWER OF ''GOD'' AND THE ANOINTING CAMING THROUGH HIS MESSAGE, BLESSINGS ****** :wave: :wave: