Introduction

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

ChristianSoldier

Introduction

Post by ChristianSoldier » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Hi!
It has taken me longer than usual to join this group; I think the demons interfered with my attempts to join by stopping or delaying my request. Anyhow I’m here now. I’m not used to forums so it may take a bit to get used to this. Due to my delay I typed this up in advance so I could post it as soon as I was approved to join.
My screen name is ChristianSoldier and I chose my picture as it represents Christians in battle armed with the full armor of God as outlined in Ephesians 6. I would prefer not to share my real name as this ministry has brought me a lot of ridicule and although I trust the people in this group, I know the forum posts are public for the most part and I’d just rather remain anonymous. I have been a real soldier in the Army before but I am a veteran now. And I do practice Spiritual Warfare almost daily, so the title fits. I will say, I am a 31 year old mother and stay at home mom, and I live in Northern Michigan.

*nevermind my picture I still have to find avatar that will fit in the specified size limits

I come here with two goals in mind.

1) To be free of demonic oppression and ‘keep my house clean’ (filled with the Holy Spirit) afterward. I have already gotten further local referrals for assistance with this. Although I have been in deliverance for years, I am not gifted with discernment and need further help identifying some grounds, and some advice on how to remove certain known strongholds.
*I have a church family but am ready to move on to more direct methodologies as I have certain spirits/grounds that have yet to be revealed after years of counseling.

2) To help others with the knowledge and experience I do have.

On a scale of 1-10, I have seen or experienced about a 5 I think. For example, I have seen demons manifest, heard them, and witnessed scratching. I have been attacked in my sleep, otherwise known as ‘sleep paralysis’ to which is terrifying but a quick command in Jesus name casts them out. In such events I can see clearly through closed eyes the demon attacking me. If I were an artist I would love to show you but I’m not so that would be silly to try. I have become lucid and casted demons out in my dreams too! I don’t know why God would allow such a nightmare unless He knew I could handle it. I have levitated against my will. I have had out of body experiences prior to being saved, of which I invited- I have since repented of this and those demons are gone however. My demons master (strongman) has been identified as Leviathan and is losing strength with each passing day. I know one of his grounds is, “I care about what other people think about me”. Which I didn’t even realize was sinful, so I am having a hard time stopping caring about what others think of me. I still need to learn the rest of his grounds.

I prefer not to get audible responses while alone, I am easily frightened. I depend on the help of my church ministry with a lady very strongly gifted in very clear discernment to be our liaison.

Although they have manifested to me in the past, I have commanded them not to from then on. I can’t handle it. They have always obeyed my ‘ground rules’. I am not interested in theatrics.
I know demons can stop phone calls, make fake phone calls, stop and fake emails and texts, and I think that is partly the reason for the delay in my approval for joining this group. I can tell you with near certainty this group has demons masquerading, and some in long and good standing. They have been telling the truth for a long time about things, and have a plan of mixing in lies soon. Please test your spirits accordingly according to 1 John 4. When I asked the Holy Spirit for more specifics I got ‘someone in a green robe’ which when tested replied ‘I am God’ so we can dismiss the green robe…

In this time I’ve been waiting for approval I’ve read a lot of the forum posting and visited some of your websites and seen some of your videos…
Why do some of you allow for such theatrics? Don’t you know you can lay ground rules and avoid all the writhing, convulsion, and gnashing of teeth, etc. It took me a while to learn this, on my own, but you guys have such a support network I would think the first mention of it would pose a response of “Before you enter into Spiritual Warfare, know your authority in Jesus name, and do not allow for theatrics which will distract from the real mission here….” Deliverance can be a quiet and short meeting when the person is honest and ready to confess and repent of any sin. Maybe you have posted this, if so I am unaware of it.
I also see more of a need for follow up after the casting out, many of you wonder why they keep returning, and the answers are in Scripture! There is a monumental difference between an exorcism of an unsaved person (why even waste your time? They can be back in 5 minutes with the only ground being the person is unsaved!) and the casting out of demons oppressing a saved person! If I have demons of lust for example, and you help me identify that – and we cast them out, 1) they tricked you. They have grounds to stay and they never really left. 2) The proper, effective and scriptural thing to do would be to confess the sin responsible for this, repent of it to God, and THEN cast them out. 3) Then, we fill those areas of our lives with the Holy Spirit so they do not return sevenfold. I see a lot of wasted time here.

*Jay B (Rescuer) I would see much quicker results in your online videos if you commanded them to *immediately leave in the name of Jesus Christ, as they only stick around for a few moments because you allow them to, you tell them to leave but never when. I see a lot of unnecessary theatricals they love to entertain you, and you let them .

*Nautical999 why the inverted 666 in your screen name?

ChristianSoldier

*Jesus, Son of God, was sent by His father to live and walk with man on earth, born of His virgin mother. He walked this earth in the flesh, died for our sins, and rose again. He is the one and only way to someday join God for all eternity in Heaven. Blessed be His Glorious name!
Christian Soldier

Rev 21:4 KJV
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:34 am

First off welcome to the site. It is great to see you have made it. How are you? Lots of questions and i have a couple answers. As for me I started with the screen name nautical somewhere online and it was taken then i tried 001, and so forth and stopped and thought that i didn't want to keep on going till i finally found one and tried 999. It worked and i have used it ever since.
As far as the commanding of the demons and they immediately leaving? Even Christ commanded Legion and he didn't leave at first. The apostles the same thing and even had to come to Jesus and tell him of the one that wouldn't leave. They knew first hand of the Masters process and was still in need of His help. I agree that when a person is ready and has renounced all grounds for the demon to be there then yes the demon comes out so much faster. However in the deliverance ministry you will find that some times the demon is there and the person has not sinned and has no idea why the demon is there. This is where it takes some time and some discernment and Jesus.
I have ministered beside Rescuer many times and he is quite affective in the ministry and is used by God mightily. If you have any questions feel free to ask away.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

ChristianSoldier

Thank you for your reply and I do have a Q!

Post by ChristianSoldier » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:15 am

"As far as the commanding of the demons and they immediately leaving? Even Christ commanded Legion and he didn't leave at first."

Matthew 8:

31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.

32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

I'm not sure where you're implying the demons didn't leave right away. It took only moments for them to confess their name 'Legion', and ask not to be sent to the pit. In this case, any mention of the demons naming their ground, and the man/men repenting of it are not mentioned. I don't think if I was holding onto sin, Jesus Himself in the flesh couldn't cast out the demons however- these were not only extreme circumstances but obviously used as an event to illustrate Scripture not yet written.

I have never seen a case in which a demon did not immediately follow instruction in the name of Jesus. Any hindrance to this would be for example, if I were using Jesus' name but I have no authority to. The deliverer must be truly saved and baptized himself. Preferably demon free as well. Another hindrance would be lack of confession of grounds, (demon states grounds but person is unwilling to confess them), or a lack of sincere repentance. Another reason would be, the deliverers attempts at communicating with the demons. You don't need to know much from a demon, you don't even need his given name- only his grounds, if any. (Do you have grounds, and if so what are they, and would that stand as truth before the White Throne of God) Anything further is optional and time consuming territory.
Sure it may help to get a number, but with someone gifted in discernment of spirits, they could just clearly see how many remain. Giving them the privilege of lying to you only extends the deliverance. Hold them to truth from the beginning, and ask God to severely punish any attempts to stray from it. They will learn quick, they are cowards when confronted. Some demons may need fasting first, this is one legitimate delay- a strongman for example. I would only go into that with a fast, much prayer, and much intersession.

"However in the deliverance ministry you will find that some times the demon is there and the person has not sinned and has no idea why the demon is there."

All demonic oppression is a result of sin, curse, or soul tie to sin. Someone has sinned! Somewhere a door was opened. Being between the age of innocence and salvation is an open door, the sin being; not having trusted in Jesus for just one moment. Dreams can open doors, I've often struggled with that! But my dreams of lust for example, are result of previous sin, and that previous demonic entrance was grounds for future demons to join. Somewhere there is sin. Maybe a relatives, spouses, or lovers, but we take that on when we are born and enter into relationships.
Even our relatives or lovers sins must be repented of, breaking the soul ties and curses for example is sufficient. If there are truly no grounds then the demon has no right to be there in the first place and can be cast out at first glance with no conversation.

I do have a question: because our methodologies are so different. I have always worked with a very gifted group of individuals, so I have never needed to experience personal manifestations through my voice, and I know other people that have used that mode of communication- I've never had a chance to ask them if they were conscious through it, where their memory was or if it was a black-out/out of body experience, or something other. When I move on to other methodologies in the future I would like to know what I am in for, as I am soon going to work with a less gifted group of individuals and I am fearful of how they attempt to get answers if not from clear discernment. In other words, I am afraid of consciously going into a demon-trance. i have never allowed them to speak through me before, only to me and to others in the room. An invisible audible voice most of the time, sometimes a visible creature speaking. Please enlighten me on that!

Thank you
Christian Soldier

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:50 am

every deliverance is different so i will try to answer the best i can.
If you are having problems and are still under oppression and still think that you may have demons and need deliverance then the method that you need to use may be different from what you are using now. I am sure that you and those who have ministered to you have commanded the demons to leave. Obviously there is something hindering the process. Have you looked into the inner healing section and does it spark a need for inner healing?

ChristianSoldier

Answery

Post by ChristianSoldier » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:08 am

Yes, and my hindrance is my sin I didn't even know was a sin two weeks ago so how can I repent of something I didn't even know was wrong. They have legal rights to stay so casting out doesn't work anyway. I can't evict a tenant who holds a valid lease, in other words
Christian Soldier

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:57 am

Hello! :)

("I" might have things to share on this forum, but might be too scared or something?)

Oh, umm...

Maybe I can help... I'm not sure... as much as I might like for other people to answer this, I remember reading something that may address some questions (like in the first post):

http://greatbiblestudy.com/radical_deliverances.php - Radical Deliverance Practices @ Great Bible Study
&#10013;

Pastor QT

A warm welcome to Christian Soldier!

Post by Pastor QT » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:26 am

Welcome to the family Christian Soldier!

It's so good to have you here. We hope to glean from some of your battle experiences; there are so many parallels between natural warfare and spiritual warfare.

I don't know if I got you right, please correct me if I'm wrong. Are you saying that every deliverance has to be a short and quick job?[/quote]
I love you with bondage-breaking love!

Pastor QT is a published author, missionary and speaker. He is ready to do anything, anytime, anywhere for the sake of Jesus Christ!

ChristianSoldier

Answer

Post by ChristianSoldier » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:54 am

A typical deliverance session from what I've seen lasts 1-3 hours, and may take weeks or years to complete. (Because sin is a daily problem and doors are opened, existing sin is nourished, every day) The casting out phase though has always been the quickest step. Here is one session breakdown for example:
Any demons present make yourself known, in Jesus name
We get a name usually although its nature is just as effective. ask its legal grounds if any
It tries to lie (now I bind them in truth so what used to take ten minutes to get an honest answer now takes 10 seconds)
Person admits grounds, confesses sin and prays a prayer of repentance to God- breaking all grounds.
Casting out- less than 30 seconds.

If a person does not want to admit, confess or repent of exposed sin, the demons don't have to leave. I.e. admitting to a marital affair, masterbation, or theft from someone in the room, or harming a child- these things may not be easy and quick to confess of. If the person has only done lip service, their prayer was not valid and legal grounds still remain.

So ^^ that is understandably a time consuming ordeal, and then multiply that by each Individual area of sin. But the 'I now bind you in Jesus name, ...prohibit passing on of duties.... Take everyone you came with.... And leave immidiately ..." Phase just takes as long as you choose to utter those words.
Last edited by ChristianSoldier on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Christian Soldier

ChristianSoldier

And the blood

Post by ChristianSoldier » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:09 am

And they HATE the blood of Jesus and any reference to it: you may petition God to "rain the sweet, red, alive, warm powerful blood of His Son, our Savior..." On the demons until they leave. It burns them with no remorse, they flee from it quickly. "May the blood of the Lamb consume you and drown you until you leave!" Hell, in their opinion, is home compared to bathing in His blood.
Intercession prayers of all Christ blood verses
"Power in the blood" song on repeat
Reading of those verses loudly and directly...
They will leave as if their life depends on it!

*If they WON'T leave, its because they don't have to... person was insincere, person did not confess sin, etc.
I see a lot of videos where (and granted they are seen in short clips out of context) DEMONS confess the grounds, but the PERSON never does! The PERSON has never asked God for sincere forgiveness, and the PERSON has never repented of this... So the demon does hate the confrontation, but is under no legal authority to leave. If they do... its either a fake, or a temporary fix at best. They will not only be back, but the person will leave feeling better than ever! All a big ha-ha joke on the deliverer just to get him to leave them alone.

Any conversation with the demon regarding victory in Christ is unnecessary. These facts are known by all parties.

Uncertain: I am unsure how to reply directly to your post-I'm new to forums but I saw your link and two things strike me as very obvious. 1) No I'm not claiming to do things better than Jesus did. If he wanted the demon possessed man in Capernaum to remain silent, the man would have remained silent. There was a purpose for that outburst. In my early deliverance I had manifestations, and for a purpose. They were a confirmation to me that this was a real ministry and demons did in fact exist.
2) Anyone that prefers manifestations or need them in and of themselves to complete a deliverance session is working without someone clearly gifted in discernment. I have not needed manifestations because I was very fortunate to work with some helpers very rarely gifted in VERY clear discernment, between the two of them, they could see and hear the demons just fine so there was never a need for me to speak in demon-trance or lose any consciousness. At the very least, we laid ground rules that all communication would not be allowed through anyone elses vocal cords, but audible only as an invisible presence . They are just as easily exposed via this method.

Lastly, I do understand why Jay Bartlett for example, makes a show out of it. He has an audience he needs to convince, and I do believe the Holy Spirit allows this as it has brought many people into this ministry and validated many suspicions. I've never experienced vocal or personal manifestations though, only visible and audio. I don't consider a personal attack or my levitation for example, a manifestation- that is clearly an attack.

I'm just saying, in private, it is not necessary, and it is not necessary every time. To go on like, that is the norm would be misleading. The 'norm' (in my opinion) is living my daily life, and as i sin or encounter sin, I recognize it, repent of it, and fill my heart with the Holy Spirit. Before bed each night I may cast out any demons that found grounds in my daily walk abouts and this cleans up a lot of mess for when I step into an assisted deliverance session. They can see I've done my homework and this makes their job easy.

My point being, is that I have just seen a lot of leniency in demonic communication and a lack of people fully submitting every area of their lives to the Lord, or else the casting out would not be so difficult and they would not return so quickly.
Christian Soldier

Pastor QT

Casting in seconds

Post by Pastor QT » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:54 pm

In your post you said, "Casting out-less than 30 seconds."

While I appreciate the fact that addressing legal grounds, sin etc accelerates the process, I really think you are setting yourself up for disappointment (when you come up against something tougher than what you've been exposed to so far) if you expect most deliverances to be that short because each case is different.

Now you tell me from your war experience, were ALL the battles you were involved in very short? I don't think so. I'm sure that while some were very short (and ended almost as soon as they started) , some were long-winded (and required you to persist until victory was won) due to a number of factors...factors which you as an experienced soldier should educate us about.

Let's all continue marching on for Jesus!
I love you with bondage-breaking love!

Pastor QT is a published author, missionary and speaker. He is ready to do anything, anytime, anywhere for the sake of Jesus Christ!

ChristianSoldier

Answer

Post by ChristianSoldier » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:47 pm

I have not been in war, I got out of service shortly after 9/11.
And with proper preparation and knowledge of the enemy, victory can be quick. Especially when using the authority we have in Jesus' name.
Christian Soldier

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Christian Soldier thank you for your service for this country. My question would be what sin is it that you suffer with and also what manifestations do you see when the demon is exiting the person with the group that you are part of?

ChristianSoldier

Answer

Post by ChristianSoldier » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:00 am

One of leviathans grounds I am having difficulty with is "I care what other people think of me" he said. Which I wasn't even aware was sinful, but I suppose it is. I need to not worry about what others think of me and focus on what God sees in my heart. The two go hand in hand for me, I like showing the world my light and peace. I hide my drama and problems. I do care what others think of me but I must be getting it wrong.
What I've seen- see my new post named "what do angels and demons look like" in today's new posts. (Spiritual warfare & deliverance)
When the demon is exiting, because I work with a clear gift of discernment- it's never been spitting or vomit for example- it is literally the demons gathering their effects and running away or sinking into the ground.
Christian Soldier

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:17 am

Oh I mainly only wanted to say Hi. :)

Not sure if I meant anything by the link post, only that it seemed to touch upon some of your earlier questions, and I wondered if it might help assuming others didn't reply in a timely manner.
&#10013;

ChristianSoldier

Question

Post by ChristianSoldier » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:22 am

I've still never talked to anyone who has been in a demonic vocal trance and I'm curious if they are conscious through it or what they remember about it. I could never give up my free will and volition for a minute but I am curious how other people get into that?
Christian Soldier