WELCOME NEW FRIENDS IN ''CHRIST''

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

WELCOME NEW FRIENDS IN ''CHRIST''

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:17 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: GREETINGS AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF ''OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST''TO ALL NEW FRIENDS , THIS IS A WONDERFUL PLACE TO BE BLESSED, GROW IN THE LIKENESS OF OUR ''LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, FING ENCOURAGEMENT, SUPPORT AND A WEALTH OF SCRIPTURAL CLARITY..SINCE I FOUND THIS FORUM I CANNOT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW MUCH IT HAS HELPED ME, I GIVE YOU ALL PRAISE AND THANKS TO ''THE LORD OUR GOD'' FOR PROVIDING THIS SITE, WITHOUT IT I WOULD NOT HAVE SUCH KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF ISSUES AS ,DISSOCIATION, DELIVERANCE MINISTRY ADVANCED, ANCESTRAL CURSES, ALTERS, MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES AND MUCH MORE, I HAVE EXPERIENCED DELIVERANCE ON 2 OCCASIONS WHILE READING MESSAGES POSTED BY RESCUER, 'THE LORD' BLESS HIM RICHLY AND KEEP HIM AND FAMILY SAFE FROM ALL HARM, ALLELUHJA***I WOULD NEVER KNOW THIS PEACE AND JOY IF I HAD NOT BEEN IN THIS PLACE, YOU HAVE TO BE HUNGRY TO KNOW ALL THAT '''THE LORD''' WANTS TO IMPART TO US THROUGH GOOD AND CLEAR ,GODLY TEACHING, BE DESPERATE TO BE FREE FROM DEPRESSION, OPPRESSION, AND FOR THE TRUTH, AND RENOUNCE ALL SIN, INIQUITIES, AND GET A WHITE ROBE OF SALVATION, ONLY THE TRUTH IN OUR DAILY LIFE, OUR FAMILIES, OUR RELATIONSHIP TO OTHER SET US FREE, IF YOU HAVE TO CLEAR THE AIR AROUND YOU ,DO IT, BE HONEST, BE TRUTHFUL, IF YOU OFFENDED SOMEONE, ASK FOR FORGIVENESS, IF YOU HAVE DONE WRONG ,MAKE IT RIGHT, BE RIGHTEOUS, BE ''CHRISTLIKE'',LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY, COMFORT, SUPPORT, AND BE WISE, FOR THERE ARE MANY DECEIVING SPIRITS OUT THERE, ASK ''THE LORD'' FOR WISDOM TO KNOW GOOD FROM EVIL, TO GIVE YOU A DISCERNING SPIRIT, AND YOU WILL SEE HOW YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE, I AM NOT SAYING IT WILL BE ROSES WITHOUT THORNS, I AM SAYING THAT YOU WILL BE UNDER THE SHADOW OF ''ALMIGHTY GOD'' OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, EVEN IN THE WORST SITUATION WE CAN OVERCOME BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMD AND OUR TESTIMONY, MEMORISE SCRIPTURES, STAND FIRM ON THE WORD OF ''GOD'' ,FOR IT IS OUR BREAD, OUR SWORD, TO DEFEAT THE ENEMY ATTAKS, BLESS YOUR HOMES, BLESS YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY, WALK IN GLADNESS OF SPIRIT, AND NEVER FEEL DEFEATED, FOR IN ''JESUS CHRIST'' WE ARE VICTORIOUS, WE ARE SITED IN HEAVENLY PLACES, IMAGINE WHAT IT MEANS, RIGHT NOW WE ARE SEATED WITH ''JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR''AMEN***
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU IN HIS PERFECT LOVINGKINDNESS, PEACE, JOY, AND THE FILLING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD NAME I PRAY, ALLELUHJA, TO HIM ALL GLORY ,HONOR AND PRAISE, BLESSINGS L**** :clapping:

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Blessings to you my dear sister in Jesus! We appreciate you!

:wave: :clapping:
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."