Testimonies

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:19 pm

I am not sure this is the right place for this.
And I struggle with saying it in the right way.......as something very special and deeply personal happened to me the other day.
But I want you all to know that God DOES heal and deliver like this..........
No minister present..............
No bells, flashing lights and organ music.
No loud shouting and yelling and scary manifestations........... just a quiet touch.

For some time I had been struggling with ahhhhhhhhhh...... we will just say inappoppriate feelings and sensations 24 hours a day, everyday.
It was just more than I could almost bear anymore.
One day I went to my Father in prayer.........I had some time alone and sat down with my Bible in hand.
I prayed earnestly in His Spirit and pleaded for Him to do something.........and that basically, I wasn't getting up until He did! :)
I felt The Enemy very close. In fact, I felt him touch me and scowl.
I held my Bible close and told him to get away; I am God's Daughter!
God's prescence covered me. Like a warm heavy blanket. And then I heard Him say,
"Can I touch you now?"
And, with my consent, I felt the warm hand of God reach up into me and PLUCK something out!
He took something from me with His own Hand. I am not exactly sure what it was............but when I got up those feelings were gone!
And I praise God....................
The awesome thing about this? Is that He asked before touching me....
The enemy would NOT do that. And it shows to me, just how caring and gentle he is..............knowing that I am sometimes jumpy when touched.
This was not the sum and total of my deliverance, but a stop in the journey.
Our God is an awesome God.
Many praises and thanks to My Father.
He is Faithful and True.
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:33 pm

That is sooooo AMAZING Daughter!!!!

Like a breathe of fresh air and a tangible testimony!

My faith has increased a notch because of this post !

Bless you dear Sister
Maryann
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:27 pm

Gotta read this story of a man who was just healed of AIDS!!!

http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/p ... php?t=2451
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

starlio
Moderator Staff

miracle baby

Post by starlio » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:12 am

I just had to post this amazing testimony from a couple at my church.
The young wife was newly pregnant and they were attending the first scan at hospital. The baby was found to be etopic (still in her tubes). They were told it would have to be removed.
Whilst waiting for the next consultant, the husband placed his hand on his wife and said 'In the name of Jesus, move into the womb'!
The consultany arrived and was very confused in ordered another scan and guess what the baby was in the womb!!! They have both the before and after scans :clapping:
The next problem was although the baby was in the right place the medical tean said it was the wrong shape and they couldn't find a heartbeat!
So again the husband took authority, and the next morning, everything was in complete working order!
After a normal birth, more problems, a hole in the heart was detected, mother and baby had to stay in hospital, they were told to expect her to have breathing problems and a rash. Again he took authority and commanded his childs' heart to heal!! The next day he goes in to find doctor after doctor trying to find the hole!!!!!Of course No hole-No rash!!
The baby is now 5 weeks old and perfect!!!!
Praise the Lord :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Robert L

Re: miracle baby

Post by Robert L » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:40 pm

starlio wrote:I just had to post this amazing testimony from a couple at my church.
The young wife was newly pregnant and they were attending the first scan at hospital. The baby was found to be etopic (still in her tubes). They were told it would have to be removed.
Whilst waiting for the next consultant, the husband placed his hand on his wife and said 'In the name of Jesus, move into the womb'!
The consultany arrived and was very confused in ordered another scan and guess what the baby was in the womb!!! They have both the before and after scans :clapping:
The next problem was although the baby was in the right place the medical tean said it was the wrong shape and they couldn't find a heartbeat!
So again the husband took authority, and the next morning, everything was in complete working order!
After a normal birth, more problems, a hole in the heart was detected, mother and baby had to stay in hospital, they were told to expect her to have breathing problems and a rash. Again he took authority and commanded his childs' heart to heal!! The next day he goes in to find doctor after doctor trying to find the hole!!!!!Of course No hole-No rash!!
The baby is now 5 weeks old and perfect!!!!
Praise the Lord :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
WOW, Praise God! That is a perfect example of how we are SUPPOSED to exercise our authority in Jesus' name over all sorts of sickness, diseases, and demons!
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

mima

Praising the Lord!!!!

Post by mima » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:32 pm

As I read this report of the young couple with the baby the Holy Spirit was all over me. I wish to publicly thank the Lord Jesus Christ . Oh what the Lord has done. Thank you Jesus thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
I wish to publicly thank the Lord Jesus Christ, for what he has done, for what he is doing, and for what he is going to do.

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:33 pm

At work last evening we had the sweetest little old lady admitted and waiting for a bed so she had to spend the night in the ER. She was not in my section by as I walked by her area I heard her crying and asking for help. I stopped in and talked with the nurse in charge of her and asked if I could help somehow....she said she really just wanted someone to talk with so I went over to her.

I give God ALL the glory with what transpired...anyone knows nurses barely have time to take care of their assigned patients let alone someone elses……I know now God moved this into place. He wanted to touch her. She had such pains in her legs she could not settle down and she was so upset. I repositioned her and rubbed her legs and prayed softly - she grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye and said "ask Jesus to help me" I was taken aback because here in Long Island that is not usual - I told her He already did and prayed with her - she smiled and I left.

About 15 minutes later I was in that area helping someone else with a patient and saw her sleeping soundly and at peace and was so blessed to see Jesus stopped her pain and gave her peace. It warmed my heart to be able to see the end result of prayer and the mercy of God in action. Such a very small event in the grand scheme of live, but to her at that moment it was everything – Thank You God – when You move it is always spectacular to see!
By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.
Exodus 23:30 (KJV)

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:50 pm

Debbie122 wrote:At work last evening we had the sweetest little old lady admitted and waiting for a bed so she had to spend the night in the ER. She was not in my section by as I walked by her area I heard her crying and asking for help. I stopped in and talked with the nurse in charge of her and asked if I could help somehow....she said she really just wanted someone to talk with so I went over to her.

I give God ALL the glory with what transpired...anyone knows nurses barely have time to take care of their assigned patients let alone someone elses……I know now God moved this into place. He wanted to touch her. She had such pains in her legs she could not settle down and she was so upset. I repositioned her and rubbed her legs and prayed softly - she grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye and said "ask Jesus to help me" I was taken aback because here in Long Island that is not usual - I told her He already did and prayed with her - she smiled and I left.

About 15 minutes later I was in that area helping someone else with a patient and saw her sleeping soundly and at peace and was so blessed to see Jesus stopped her pain and gave her peace. It warmed my heart to be able to see the end result of prayer and the mercy of God in action. Such a very small event in the grand scheme of live, but to her at that moment it was everything – Thank You God – when You move it is always spectacular to see!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: I just LOVE IT!!! See Debbie you are a powerful instrument in a place that needs healing--our medical centers!!!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

jlmeadows00

Post by jlmeadows00 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:44 am

Debbie, What a beautiful story!! I just love it when these things happen!! No matter how BIG or small and often it's the small stuff that truly matters...

Thanks for sharing. It made me smile!! :-D
He searches the sources of the rivers and brings hidden things to light... Job 28:11

sayyerprayers1964

Post by sayyerprayers1964 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Boy it feels good to be in here, Most of the churches thought I was nuts how could a christian have a demon. Its easy, before we come to Jesus we are enemies to God, and satan and his demons can easily dupe us.

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:40 am

Welcome say! :wave: We know you're not nuts! :wink:
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

LUCIANA

GIVING THANKS TO 'THE LORD OUR GOD' FOR THIS FORUM -TEACHING

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:33 pm

SHALOM TO ALL BELIEVERS AND FOLLOWERS OF 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'',I JUST WANT TO PRAISE 'THE LORD' FOR THE HELP, ENCOURAGEMENT,AND DELIVERANCE FROM ANCESTRAL SPIRITS, THIS SITE AND FORUM HAVE HELPED TO GROW AND LEARN MORE OF 'THE HOLY SCRIPTURE' TO BE BOLD,AND HAVE NO FEAR OF THE ENEMY, I CANNOT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW BROKEN I WAS WHEN I JOINED,FULL OF ANGER ,AFTER MY HUSBAND CONFESSION OF ADULTERY,I LOST MY PEACE ,I BATTLED WITH ''THE LORD'', AT THE WHYS, I DIDN'T DESERVE IT,MANY TIMES I CRYED MY TEARS MIXING WITH THE WATER OF THE SHOWER, I JUST COULD NOT COPE WITH IT,HATE HAD STARTED TO SEEP BACK INTO MY HEART,I READ THE 'SCRIPTURES', PRAYED,WORSHIPPED,AND CONFRONTED MY HUSBAND, BLAMED HIM FOR MY PHYSYCAL SICKNESS,FOR ALL THE WRONGS IN MY LIFE, AND I CONFESSED ALL MY FEELINGS TO HIM, IT WAS AT THIS POINT THAT THE PEACE STARTED TO COME BACK INTO MY HEART,I SAID'' HEAVENLY FATHER ,THIS IS NOT HOW I WANTED MY LIFE TO BE ,BUT YOU HAVE LOVED ME AND PROTECTED ME AND SAVED ME, THIS MAN HAS BEEN A STUMBLING BLOCK ,AND HAS MADE ME SUFFER,BUT THROUGH THIS I HAVE COME TO KNOW YOU,TO LOVE YOU AND ONE DAY I WILL BE WITH YOU,SO I GIVE UP,IT HAS BEEN YOUR WILL NOT MINE,IF THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY ,THEN I AM TRULY BLESSED,TO KNOW YOUR LOVE AND POWER,FORGIVE ME'.SINCE THAT MOMENT I HAVE PEACE WITH 'THE HEAVENLY FATHER'THE LOVE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT,SUCH BLESSING,I LOOK AT MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND THE EMPTNESS OF THEIR LIVES,AND I SAY ''THANK YOU ''LORD' FOR SAVING ME.AND YOU ALL BEEN PART ,YOUR POSTS ,ENCOURAGEMENT,PRAYERS,THE LORD BLESS YOU ALL RICHLY,AND I PRAY THIS FORUM BE A BLESSING TO MANY THAT FIND IT IN 'JESUS CHRIST THE LORD''AGAPE LOVE LUCY.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: