referral for deliverance in los angeles

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

tsiona

referral for deliverance in los angeles

Post by tsiona » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:41 pm

I have searched everywhere. Can anyone refer a deliverance minister in los angeles????[/quote]

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: referral for deliverance in los angeles

Post by Rescuer » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:11 pm

tsiona wrote:I have searched everywhere. Can anyone refer a deliverance minister in los angeles????
[/quote]Sent you a email!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:35 pm

I live in LA and I first went to to see Sandra Murg ( http://www.demonicafflictions.org/ ). She is with a group the focuses on deliverance and they have a meeting place and also have house churches of people. They do not require any tithes and do not pass an offering plate around. I do recomend Sandra Mug and Moriah Bible Fellowship.

Here is the address Moriah Bible Fellowship (Pastor Jim Hanley), 1411 N. Batavia #103, Orange, CA 92867 (Specializing in deliverance - using Neil Anderson materials along with others.)
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Dcide

Deliverance

Post by Dcide » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:33 am

Yes, MORIAH in Orange County and sometimes, Riverside, is great. :mrgreen: