My physical illness caused by a Demon called Phoenix

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

ServantofJesus

My physical illness caused by a Demon called Phoenix

Post by ServantofJesus » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Is there a demon called pheonix? I have physical injuries caused by an adverse drug reaction. I have cast out literally thousands of demons. Many of them are by the name phoenix. Is there a demon named phonix? What does it do?

I also have floaters. I need help getting ALL demons out. I have been casting them out for a couple of months and there are so many that I just keep casting them out without end.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:50 am

if you are continuing to have problems i would seek a local deliverance minister to you or even travel to see one. Somone who is trained and can fight with you is always beneficial to the fight.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:58 am

nautical999 wrote:if you are continuing to have problems i would seek a local deliverance minister to you or even travel to see one. Somone who is trained and can fight with you is always beneficial to the fight.
I have had doortwelve help me recently via phone. I may need more help soon. I do daily deliverence and cast these things out, but they just keep coming and coming...

Dcide

Post by Dcide » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Is there a demon called pheonix? I have physical injuries caused by an adverse drug reaction. I have cast out literally thousands of demons. Many of them are by the name phoenix. Is there a demon named phonix? What does it do?

I also have floaters. I need help getting ALL demons out. I have been casting them out for a couple of months and there are so many that I just keep casting them out without end.
I once prayed for a young man, and the Lord kept showing me a large black Pheonix on the sand. I never heard the name, "Phoenix, " but I shared it with the person. It turns out that his father (an apostate) is very attracted to the occult. The young man (and his father) suffers from this wandering/ wrestling spirit. He moves from place to place a lot, even from country to country. Though he claims that the moving around has to do with the Lord's leading, I do not think it is of God.

ChristianSoldier

keep your house clean!

Post by ChristianSoldier » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:31 am

They have grounds to be there!
For example, spending to much time watching TV is a ground of laziness. Watching a TV show that condones premarital sex (nearly every TV show) is grounds. I know a very VERY GODLY lady, who after years of oppression, had finally cast out every demon, and only a week later, she had 13 more. What sins had she committed in one week? Maybe thinking a curse word, envying another persons figure of wardrobe, thinking about someone elses sin in a derogatory manner, _IDK what her actual sins that week were. But its hard to get through just one day without contanstly worshipping God! And even when we do not sin, if we do not 'keep our house clean' they will all return sevenfold with demons worse than the original one. So the Q is, how do you do that? Read your bible every day. Study God's word every moment you are not busy, in Scripture, in actions, in music, in love... Pretty much, strive for perfection!
The demons roam back to you and see and you may have cast them out once, but you did not repent of your sin, and are still sinning. Smoking for example. You can cast out a demon of nicotine 12 times a day but every time you light up, he'll be back! Only when you truly are sorry, confess to God your sorrow, and promise to do your best to NOT return to sin, do the demons have to stay gone. !!!
God Bless
Christian Soldier

Rev 21:4 KJV
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.