Salvation

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

ImPossessed

Salvation

Post by ImPossessed » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:18 pm

I read an article on a delieverance ministry website that said that if you die with one unrepented sin you would go to hell. Is this right? What do you think?

ImPossessed

Post by ImPossessed » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Btw. Everyone always comments on my username. Its from ages ago and I cant change it. I know im not "possessed".

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:02 am

i personally believe Jesus paid for every sin on the Cross.
that covers all of them... when you accept Jesus into your life you accept what He did on the Cross, He paid the price one and for all.

as a believer its important to aim to live a life that honors God but i dont believe one little slip up just before we die if we didnt have time to repent means we have lost our salvation. Not at all because all our sin is already paid for by Jesus.

I believe we dont repent of sin we've done because we have to in order to keep saved, that isnt why we repent of sin we've done but rather we repent because we want to live in a way that pleases this Wonderful Father God who loves us so much and we want to be honest with Him and live in a way that brings honor to Him because we are thankful for His Unconditional and Unfailing Love.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:01 am

if you want it changed let me know i will make it happen. As far as your question? Jesus knows our heart and knows if we are livibng in sin or we just sinned. I cant say either way for 100% sure it depends on the person the situation and God.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand