qustion--hope okay to ask them

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Puzzle Pieces

qustion--hope okay to ask them

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Wed May 09, 2012 2:32 am

have a few questions--hope it is okay to ask--is deliverance ministery bout both healing and casting out demons--or just casting them out

can you pray over someone,healing wise, deliverance why without directly touching them??

can i do this on myself??? i rely on god--but struggling with issues/emotional ones, etc still--not sure what else to do--no won helps us??? not many people in this world, churches ect are into this spiritual warfare stuff--they all think mee crazee

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu May 10, 2012 10:12 am

Yes you can pray over yourself.
You emotional issues may be holding back the healing. Unless there is full forgiveness with each part of you in an area then there is still a part of you holding onto the pain and hurt and not letting God heal you. How many parts are there?
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Puzzle Pieces

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Thu May 10, 2012 3:01 pm

thanks for the reply nautical--not sure how many :crying:
so is possible taht different parts different issues and need emotional healing before deliverance take place??? makes sense i guess

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri May 11, 2012 11:26 am

yes. That is how it goes. Do you have Jesus in your heart? If you have asked Him in He is there. I would start by locating Him. Remember He stands at the door and knocks. That room has a door. Father God i pray that through the Holy Spirit you let there be light. Light so all can see. In Jesus name i pray amen.

Puzzle Pieces

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Fri May 18, 2012 4:02 pm

whaat doorz--noo doorz

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri May 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Father God i pray that you speak the same words you did many thousands of years ago and with the same power as then. LET THERE BE LIGHT. In Jesus name i shine the light of the Lord into this room so this young one can see the door.
Hey kiddo i will send you a pm.

Puzzle Pieces

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Mon May 28, 2012 9:18 pm

thanks for responses--so scared to post too much here--might think we crazy-we pray and pray and pray (some of us anyways) and nothing changes--just not good enough :crying: :crying:

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu May 31, 2012 11:09 am

Lor5d we pray not only for this child but all who read this post ZLord we pray for God's peace and God's healing in there lives.Wr pray that the healing hands of Jesus and the warmth of the Comforter be in each and every life today. In Jesus name i pray amen.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Hi Puzzle Pieces :wave:

I wanted to answer your first question. Yes deliverance is about healing and casting out demons. I have seen God do amazing things in terms of healing and merging parts. There is hope and Jesus is our hope.

I have seen God heal emotional issues, physical issues and I have seen God merge many parts. Sometimes it happens fast and at other times it is a slow process.

In my own life deliverance has been a journey of discovery, healing, freedom and very exciting. It's not scary either. Ask God to lead you to the right person who can help you thru this journey.

Hi :wave: to all the littles in there. :-D
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:48 pm

man i love you pinetree. I seen your name and the joy of the Lord just welled up inside of me. How have you been? :wave:

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Naut,

Hi, I am doing great. God has been doing amazing things in my life, even mind blowing things. Everything in my previous life I now see as being ordained by God to prepare me for what God has now put before me.

Hope you are doing great as well. God bless.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:34 am

:wave: