In my absent

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Pastor D

In my absent

Post by Pastor D » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Greetings in the name of Jesus.

Many of you don't know me because of the fact I don't post much here, no particular reason I just post where I feel led to.

I have been on a brief sabbatical the past few months. In September my father passed away suddenly and I needed to take care of not only the family, but dad's final business as well. It was a very trying time and we found things out that we wish we hadn't, not about dad but other things here I do not wish to post publicly. I will however respond to request to share in PM's only.

We had made changes to our ministry as well. Instead of Crimson Flow ministries we are now Street Harvest Outreach ministries, the change seemed more fitting to the overall function of our ministry and duties as ministers.

I wish to ask you all to keep us in prayer as Satan has been attacking us big time over the past few months and I need brothers and sister to stand along side us as we wage war against the demonic attacks.
Pastor Darren & Cassie
Crimson Flow Ministries

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Welcome Back

I have just lifted and covered you and your ministry in prayer.

Believer-In-Christ
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

pastoraal504

Frum tk

Post by pastoraal504 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:25 am

En jezus neme pleze bless owr frends famli an his minstri to. Wi pray tat yoo kovir tem wit yoor luveng arms tudey an alweys en jezus neme amin