Just looking for some brotherhood here....

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Collins

Just looking for some brotherhood here....

Post by Collins » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:57 pm

I would like to put something up here and have you guys give some encouragement and prayers if you dont mind....

about a month ago I had to leave my job. The Lord confirmed that leaving was the right thing to do and he said that I would have a job and that our finances would multiply.

I have had the blessing of spending at least 2 hours a day with the Lord, one hour totally praying in the spirit. One day not long ago, the Lord showed me a vision of spreading the Gospel into the world and becoming a missionary. I also run at night next to a vineyard and the Lord told me to "enter into the harvest". I asked Him to show me how and when.

Finances started getting tight and I had a job offer and I prayed about it and the Lord said no. I asked why and He gave me Ezekiel 47:9 as a confirmation of missionary work and said that the river is the Spirit and as long as I follow the river that he would bless my finances, bring souls, and use me in healing.

The night after I prayed for a spiritual name (like when Christ named Simon Peter and Saul Paul) and He said Thunder. I asked why and He said it was because I would be His mouthpiece. The next night I seen a storm cloud with lightning flashing and no rain. The Lord said it was the church. I asked why there was no rain and He said "because you have not spoken it".

Now to today. I have had so much confirmation. I have been watching (felt led to) extreme prophetic on youtube with Patricia King and others and felt led to decree (declare aloud in Jesus name) God's promises of provision and blessing on my life.

I do all of these things friends and still the enemy is sending so much doubt and fear and as I rebuke them it just seems to keep coming back. I know the answer is to continue with the Lord but with no job, two kids, a wife, no income from me, all of these things point to the fact that God is going to have to move for this to be accomplished.

I would appreciate your prayers. Pray please to fill my wife and I as she will be part of this ministry, that we would be filled with the Spirit. Pray also for a confirmation of doors opened for me to begin this work. Any encouragement that the Lord gives you to send to me please do and God bless.

Thank you all for listening
In Him
Collins
Psalms 3:3 "FOR THOU OH LORD ART A SHIELD FOR ME, MY GLORY, AND THE LIFTER OF MY HEAD."

Godschild

Re: Just looking for some brotherhood here....

Post by Godschild » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Collins wrote:I do all of these things friends and still the enemy is sending so much doubt and fear and as I rebuke them it just seems to keep coming back. I know the answer is to continue with the Lord but with no job, two kids, a wife, no income from me, all of these things point to the fact that God is going to have to move for this to be accomplished.

I would appreciate your prayers. Pray please to fill my wife and I as she will be part of this ministry, that we would be filled with the Spirit. Pray also for a confirmation of doors opened for me to begin this work. Any encouragement that the Lord gives you to send to me please do and God bless.

Dear Collins:

Welcome to the forum. First of all I want to encourage you to continue standing in your faith in God resisting the devil. I am sure you are aware that as you get closer to reaching the goals God has laid out for you, the devil will step up the intensity of his attack in an effort to get you to back down. In James 4 we are admonished to submit to God, resist the devil, and the devil will flee. And in 1 Peter 5 we are told to resist him steadfast in the faith. And in Hebrews we are taught that God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

It seems, my friend, from where I sit that you are about to receive your reward. God is not a man that He should lie. Neither is He a son of man that He should promise and not fulfill. Our Father God has spoken to you through His Scriptures. Stand on those promises and hold fast to your profession of faith, for He who has promised is faithful.

In Jesus Name I pray now and ask Our Heavenly Father will send you the spirit of peace into your heart, mind and spirit filling with assurance for your Divine provision. I ask You, Lord, to meet your dear servant's need and provide for his every need according to Your riches in Glory through Christ Jesus. Father God, Your Word in Luke, Chapter 11 teaches us to ask and to keep on asking, to seek and to keep on seeking, to knock and to keep on knocking for as we do we shall surely receive, find, and the door shall be opened to us. Therefore, I stand in agreement with Collins, Father, according to Matthew 18:19-20 as he continues to ask you, Father, to fill him, his wife and their children with the Holy Spirit so that as they preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ they do so with power of the Holy Spirit in operation to heal the sick, raise the dead, and cast out demons bringing many, many to the saving grace of Jesus Christ. I thank you Lord for the openness of this servant of Yours and his willingness to heed and obey Your call to him and live in the purposes of Your will. I ask you Father to open the windows of heaven and rain such blessing down upon these your servants so they do not even have room enough to receive it. I thank you, Father, for your word that declares that the confidence we can have in You is that you hear us when we pray and knowing this we can be confident that we will receive all we request of You. Most of all, Father, I thank you for this opportunity to pray for these your servants. Amen.

"...all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us." (2 Corinthians 1:20 NKJV)

Collins, I commend your faith.

In His Love,
Godschild
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Collins

Post by Collins » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:10 pm

thank you very much......bless you.
Psalms 3:3 "FOR THOU OH LORD ART A SHIELD FOR ME, MY GLORY, AND THE LIFTER OF MY HEAD."

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Father God we all come in agreement with this prayer Lord. Collins is in your arms and his family is under your care. We thank you Lord for this and all that you will do in there lives. In Jesus name i pray amen.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Come on down to Dallas this weekend! We'd love to fellowship with you as we have another public meeting on Saturday! :wave:
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

kathysue57

Collins

Post by kathysue57 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Hello Bro Collins,
I read your situation in the general fellowship lobby and I would like to say to you to be encouraged even though I know that the circumstances are very tough for you at this point in your life. I do understand because I have been in similar situations.Many things that God allows in our life is for our strengh and not to weaken us and it seems very hard when we are in the midst of the process but when all these things come to pass we come out much stronger and a much greater threat to our enemy the devil.We must also remember that these things come to pass and not to stay.So remember that GOD is always with us despite all the lies of the enemy and we can always be encouraged in the fact that GOD will always give us direction when it is needed. So,THUNDER remember your name in GOD for this is very important your speech carries very much weight in the Kingdom of GOD.You are a mouthpeice for GOD not only for the rain of the spirit but also for your own life.Continue to speak the word of the Lord for your life and GOD will do all the things he said he would do,only have patience and you will see it happen.1 Sam3:17 And he said,What is the word that the Lord spoke to you? Please do not hide it form me.God do so to you,and more also,if you hide anything from me of all the things that he said to you. Don't be discouraged by the things that are happening around you for much of it could very well be the tricks of the devil to get you to speak what he wants because he knows the power of your words of GOD WILL PUT HIM TO FLIGHT.

Yours In Christ
Bro Bob
Bobby Montgomery
Kingdom Of God Ministries