question

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

question

Post by rosie » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:03 pm

did god create demons? if so why? i dont understand why he made them cos he must have known that we would sin and end up oppressed? why does he allow this?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: question

Post by Rescuer » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 pm

rosie wrote:did god create demons? if so why? i dont understand why he made them cos he must have known that we would sin and end up oppressed? why does he allow this?
:wave: Hi Rosie it was nice to meet you in the UK.

No, God did not create demons, he created the holy angels, however, some of them "fell" with Satan their master as a result of rebellion against the Holy Trinity. These are called fallen angels, namely, demons. God created all things good though because of self will some beings of his created order choose to rebel against His divine order thus we have disorder on earth.

In other words God only created holy angels but some of these holy angels followed the devil thus they are now fallen.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

rosie

Post by rosie » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 pm

thank you! i understand better now. i didnt think god would want us to live like this!

clanger150

Post by clanger150 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:53 am

I can recommend a good book that explains this!!! :-D

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:22 pm

:mrgreen:
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."