Any teaching on this?

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Vessel of Honour

Any teaching on this?

Post by Vessel of Honour » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Just Wondering,

If a husband is not delivered or is still in need of deliverance, would or could that hinder a wife from receiving total deliverance because he is her head and the two shall be one? I guess this question could also be related to parent/child deliverance, as far as headship is concerned.

Is it wrong to assume that this would be the case?…This is a teaching that I have heard, it sounds right to me, but I am sure that the wife has a role to play in her own deliverance as well. This topic has been somewhat confusing to me. it seems like spirits could just jump back and forth, even after deliverance? Is there any teaching on this subject?

Thanks for the info. :?
Jude vs. 24 & 25
Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling and to present you faultless before the presence of His Glory with Exceeding Joy, to the only Wise God our Saviour, be Glory and Majesty, Dominion and Power, both now and ever. Amen.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:25 pm

you are very correct that the demons can jump back and forth. What needs to happen is for yourself to go through deliverance as well and also another thing is have all the shared spirits cast out so they cannot jump from one to the other.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:18 am

You are right Nautical, casting out the shared spirits is very important!
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:05 am

When you live with a spouse who is not following Christ and you are seeking complete deliverance, is it possible for you to get free?

Actually, I believe it is, my wife and I began
a relationship with Christ at different times in our marriage, which means
the battle was lopsided for awhile. Now she is really growing in the Lord now
but initially it seemed like I was battling my own demons and then arguing with a few of hers, not to mention the shared spirits that were jumping back and forth. I stood on a few basic principles that I may suggest for anyone who is in the very same position.

1. I was determined my house would serve the Lord and whatever it took
this was going to happen even if it breaks the camels back doing it. The hump busted, but the camel never gave up. I refused to focus on anything but Jesus..

2. Sometimes you got to set the example and make sure you never compromise your devotional times to God. So your family will see you always
Going to Church-every Sunday no matter what.
Blessing your food always-no matter what.
Regular times spent reading and praying- no matter what.
The reason this part is so crucial is because your spouse is watching everything you do ,and they are seeing if your just sporting another fad or really serious about this God you serve,and they can take alot away from you if you let them and some may even try to discourage you but when they see your life mission and your devotion to God is unshakeable they will eventually get the message.
I never thought that my relationship with God was the way to bring my wife but it was exactly the way. Draw closer to God and he will make the other relationships fall into line or allow the needed correction.

3. Starve out the Devil- take away the things he likes and put things he doesn't like in their place,praise and worship music running continually in the kitchen or bedroom. Throwing away things that are dark in nature,
books on false religions or eastern philosophies,Harry Potter,Twilight,
etc. There is so much you can do in this area Spiritual House Cleaning
is one of my favorite things to speak on.

4. Increase your knowledge of spiritual warfare and deliverance,
break soul ties continually,repentance to God daily,silver chords or lay lines severed daily,get general deliverance ministry,self deliverance
if nescessary,praying warfare prayers more frequently,putting on the armor of God daily,praying to God frequently to cover you and your family in the precious blood of Christ,praying God would continually lift up the standard in your life against the devil,ask God to give you the wisdom of Daniel,binding demons regularly in your home and outside your home,asking for the assistance of angelic hosts each night,commanding demons forcefully to leave your home or your person
when you are alone or have spare time,anoint your forehead and
submit every part of your body to God and renounce Satan and every evil work he hates anything we offer of ourselves to God so offer God
every part of your life,ask God for great favor between you and your husband,command the devil to return all the spoils he has taken from you and give them back to God,according to your complete authority in luke 10:19 the way to beat the devil is continually!!!
Command those demons assignments to be cancelled against your family.
Command those demons to remove the scales from off your spouses eyes.
Pray that God send powerful men and women of God to witness to our spouses continually.
Pray that God would give our spouses a heart to receive the Gospel.
Pray that God would raise up the laborers of the field to minister to him.
Pray that God would shove a fiery sword through any demon that
does anything apart from what you allow in your home and pray it often.
Ask God to rain snares upon the heads of the wicked while you sleep and bash the heads of the demons that don't flee with the hammer of Jeremiah
23:29, Ask God to deliver you from evil and lead you not into temptation daily.(The Lord's Prayer) I love it....
If the warfare gets hot ask for the fire that fell in the Book of Kings to fall upon the enemy in your home and ask God to turn up the heat until they submit and do just as you say.
Stand in the gap for your husband and ask God to have mercy on him and ask God to break his soul ties daily as well as forgive him.
I am beginning to understand the demons hate this as well.
Command any demon that rises up against you through your spouse
to have his head cut off with the sword of the Lord and his tongue set ablaze. You can do this privately and apart from your spouse in some cases this shouldn't be done to their face. Always remember the two flesh are one so you can go in another room and still minister to your husband effectively through warfare prayer.
Ask the Holy Spirit to box any spirits coming against you if the battle becomes to great and ask the Holy Spirit if there is anything you need to be aware of in your life that apprehends you from your goal of complete deliverance and work patiently towards it. Sit quietly and pray to God He will show you if your patient and persistant.
Just some thoughts ...
Doortwelve
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:22 pm

awesome post d12
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Pastor D

My two cents

Post by Pastor D » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:43 am

When a man and woman join together in HOLY matrimony, they become one. But the bible teaches us not to be unevenly yoked with an unbeliever. So can one mate save the other from eternal hell? No. Can a mate keep the other from deliverance? No. Why? Because it boils down to a personal relationship with Christ. You can pray all day and all night for your spouse but unless they make a commitment to Christ then they are lost.
Now here's the dangerous part, they can make your life a living hell and push you to the breaking point with their agnostic front and this causes doubt (which BTW is a demon) and this is keeping you from complete deliverance. So work on yourself through fasting and prayer and when you are stronger in your faith then you can begin to work on your spouse.
This is what spiritual warfare is about, two opposing forces trying to gain control. And if you read the bible you know who wins.
Keep strong.

Remember Phil 4:13- "I can do all things through HIM who strengthen me." :clapping:
Pastor Darren & Cassie
Crimson Flow Ministries