my birthday

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

charlie_nichols

my birthday

Post by charlie_nichols » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Today is my birthday and I'm turning 20 years old! My mom got me a shirt and a cake with a big deer on it with whipped frosting and ice cream. I can't wait to be able to celebrate today!

* happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, I say happy birthday to me yeah, happy birthday to me!*

NOTE-even though my sister, kimi, is locked-up don't forget her birthday is March 30 as I know she wasn't here for her 21st neither. She will be 22. She's never been able to celebrate her birthday either. Her daughter, Ellieanna, will be 3 on March 7.
God of heaven loves us so much that when we walk away from Him He waits. As soon as He sees us He runs to us, holds us close and puts His robe (His covering) around us and loves us.

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Happy Birthday Charlie

Have a blessed day and enjoy the cake and ice cream. :wave:

Believer-In-Christ
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

chooselife

Post by chooselife » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:55 am

Happy Birthday!! :clapping:
Reformation = Revival

kimi nichols

Post by kimi nichols » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Happy Birthday Charlie! Hopefully you had a great day and enjoyed the yummy cake and ice cream! We all love ya!

charlie_nichols

Post by charlie_nichols » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Thank you for all those who wished me a happy birthday. I appreciate it! I did enjoy my cake and ice cream. It was very good. Thanks again. God bless you all!
God of heaven loves us so much that when we walk away from Him He waits. As soon as He sees us He runs to us, holds us close and puts His robe (His covering) around us and loves us.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:23 pm

happy birthday. :wave:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand