FELLOWSHIP !!!

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

dail4deliverance

FELLOWSHIP !!!

Post by dail4deliverance » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:20 am

I would very much want to fellowship with those in California, Im new in this forum and learning my way around. Blessing to you all and and thank you very much for all those that recieve great insight from our Lord Jesus Christ through His presious Holy Spirt. I love the teaching and the testimonies that are being posted here God Bless you !
And ye shall know the truth,and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 am

HI and welcome fellow Californian.

Im in Los Angeles. Also check out www.greatbiblestudy.com a sister site to this one.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Welcome!!! :wave:
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:03 am

Welcome!!!!

Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.