Is anybody there ?

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

dail4deliverance

Is anybody there ?

Post by dail4deliverance » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Im also new at this and want to know if there is anybody in Hemet,Ca,? :o
And ye shall know the truth,and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:46 am

Hi dail4deliverance, welcome to the board. I hope that someone will respond to your request. Also, you can fill out one of the ministry request forms.

As an aside, I like your tag line! I personally like to add the preceeding verse to add Jesus into the equation. Sorta turns truth into Truth!

John 8: 31-32
"31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free".

-rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

Bev

Post by Bev » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:45 pm

Hello and welcome to this awesome forum! :wave:
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness!!! 2 Peter 1:3,4

mohayrix

I have some info and connections to Hemmit

Post by mohayrix » Mon May 03, 2010 6:13 pm

I know some people who have connections to a group there. I would question and be careful as from research there It seems to be a demonic stronghold. [Edited by moderator] is the connection but he is under investigation and may be one to keep at a distance or if you have any info on him I would be interested as I am in constant communication with one of his groups and I seek to protect my friends.I can ask them about any questions they may have knowledge of. 500 billion blessings
Jesus Loves ME!!!
Christos te ama

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Mon May 03, 2010 9:30 pm

HI,

I'm two hours away from Hemet.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10