( Battle hymm of the Republic)Faerwell

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Jewels

( Battle hymm of the Republic)Faerwell

Post by Jewels » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:02 am

This is goodbye.My final public post.
Yum Kippur is upon us,, finalization a important Jewish holiday. On the feast of Trumpets or Roshashana is the start of a Jewish New year.
I said i would be leaving at the new year, I chose to go by the Jewish festival calender.
\I have had a pleasant sometimes turbulent stay here but i do feel its time to 'move on",. I need to leave for a wile. There has been some things happen that i feel in my heart would be to my best interest to take a leave of absence,
When i enter a forum and make contacts and some bonding i don't just leave. I say goodbye and leave my blessing.
I may come back,,, when im comfortable. When i feel i have new things to contribute and offer. When and if have peace that's its OK ,,to rejoin. I had for a wile become a target a anti christian website where sacred and personal quotes from here are taken there and ridiculed , taken out context and mocked. I'm not comfortable with having my pearls cast before swine and being the subject of gossip talk and my precious gems i share among friends trampled upon.
Some are stronger then i and can let it go,,, but i feel inside that for me to heal fully from this and to recuperate i need distance.,I do have a older forum where i am entrenched and the people there mods and such know me well and have held my hand for about 4 years , that's my cyber home and so im not without friends to still pray with. I have also have my deliverance team in California im still in contact with and a another site i have been visiting that deals with some of the things talked about her and in my deliverance sessions..about here. There is no message board only prayer request site and i can confer with people in private.
If i come back which i may,, perhaps even by Christmas or the Spring... Maybe a year..im just not sure. But if that happens ill come in the back door under a another name and ill be very discreet. Jay and others will be told who i am.

This attack that came against me i believe was satanic to try to defeat and discourage me and pull me back from the seeing and experiencing the miracles that are about to and have already begun to unfold in my life. They were fiery darts and were targeted at my heart.. that along with illness and some alarming things going on with my oldest grown daughter could have floored me just a few years ago buy through deliverance and the precious time with God in breaking off all that he has done through deliverance i am stronger and wiser....i was knocked down but i have gotten back up... God will not let me be defeated,,, unless i decide to give up...
Which is not a option.
But sometimes one needs to know when they have stayed at a fair to long( heard something similar to this on TV show)

I want to leave u all here with a present. A song that has been running in my heart scene the cyber attacks on me. I didn't know the words to well but the hunger for the song was deep and i felt its power in what i had been going through. This song is to my friends in the faith who if u read the words and listen to them by music will encourage your heart and bring a joy and a strength that i think few songs can. Its a song i do believe came directly from God himself.
Its a song by
Julia. w. Howe.
off a website ...i learned in 1861, the song came forth during the American Civil war( we all know we are in a spiritual war between light and darkness... truth and a lies,,, Good and evil,,this battle is still here long after the ended of the civil war... the Children of God and the Children of Satan.)
Julia visited a union army Camp on the Potomac River near Washington DC. Julia heard the solders sing the song " John Browns body"( John Brown being s zealous abolitionist) The music made a impact on her.
The next day as she lay in bed as dawn was breaking forth the words came to her.Before she would forget them she got up and wrote them down.

The song is one of beauty,, love,,, strength, sorrow and one that is about the future. Its a Present for everyone. Its a gift. even to the wicked who hate our Loving God and his son Jesus Christ, Its for the to the simple unbeliever who values his common sense and what he calls science over the truth that is hidden deeply in his heart but he has learned to deny,,, its a song for the person lost in deception and reaching for truth but has become lost in the darkness and not quite able to grasp the light ,,, its the song for the atheist who smugly refuses Gods existence or for the pagan who sees our God " weak' because he do sent ';seem' to able to do anything about the evil in this world or wont because he somehow does not know how.
Its s song for the weak IN HEART WHO HAVE NEARLY GIVEN UP..
ITS THE SONG FOR YOU AND RIGHT NOW FOR ME...

OVER A HUNDRED YEARS HAVE COM,E AND GONE AND THE GREATNESS OF THIS SONG STILL RING RUTH. W ether u be in your own private civil war of unknown parts,,or quarreling ones ,each one trying to make their voice heard,,, or the church and its members who still quarrel with one another ..each wanting to be" right,",, or the civil going in the societies of the world where different thoughts and beliefs wage war( symbolically ) at which will reign in the hearts of men.

Its a beautiful song and one not to mocked at. TO Those who disbelieve the strength and power and majesty of Jesus Christ and the God that sent him to save mankind,,the words of this song hold the gospel in just a few verses and a promise of things to come.
Our God is a awesome God ...a loving God ,,but he also one of "consuming fire'( as word of God tells us us),,who will not forever be mocked...

I don't know when Jesus will return or when the end of days is. Only the "Ancient of Days "knows this and he hasn't told me. My job is to love even when it hurts...to love and it does hurt sometimes like no pain can compare.... my job is to tell the truth even when im laughed and spit at and to let God be God..In the end God will have the last word... he always does!

There is a old movie for TV called " Yes Virginia there is a Santa Clause" In its place ill say,, YES WICKED UNBELIEVING WORLD There is a REAL Mighty and powerful God and he Loves u!", and he is here and watching waiting for all to come to him with open arms. The time of grace is here, the door is still open when anyone no matter who can com to him with wide arms and be accepted back. Jesus Christ or Yeshua a Jewish man born two thousand years ago from a virgin womb came from heaven,,,to die for ll mankind and all thew wicked and the so called righteous and all are welcome into his kingdom .
The door is still open but it i fear is starting to close. We may not have much time left when one day the door is only inches away from being closed..then suddenly shut and for good,.
When will that be? Maybe not for another 50 years... maybe not for another 20... maybe 10... perhaps only 5.. maybe a year.I don't know,,, but i can feel inside,,its not far...If it wasn't far two thousand years ago when the disciples talked about it how much closer then now?Specially in view of what the book of revelations seems to speak of our times.
Come now when theirs still time to be reunited with God and to be truly at peace with yourself and others.

Battle Hy mm of the Republic[

/colorMine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is TRAMPLING OUT THE VINTAGE WHERE THE GRAPES OF WRATH ARE STORED
He hath loosed the fateful lightening of his Terrible swift sword
HIS TRUTH IS MARCHING ON!
Glory Glory Hallelujahs Glory Glory hallelujah!

I have seen him in the watch fires of a hundred circling camps
They have build ed him a alter in the evening dews and damps
I CAN READ HIS RIGHTEOUS SENTENCE BY THE DIM AND FLARING LAMPS
HIS DAY IS MARCHING ON!
Chorus.

I have read a fiery gospel writ in burnished rows of steel
" AS YE DEAL WITH MY CONTENDERS, SO WITH U MY GRACE SHALL DEAL.
LET THE HERO BORN OF WOMAN< CRUSH THE SERPENT WITH HIS HEEL.
SENSE OUR GOD IS MARCHING ON!
chorus

HE HAS SOUNDED FORTH THE TRUMPETS THAT SHALL NEVER CALL RETREAT.
HE IS SIFTING OUT THE HEARTS OF MEN BEFORE HIS JUDGMENT SEAT>
Oh be swift my soul to answer him, be jubilant my feet.
Our God is marching on. chorus

]IN the beauty of the lilies Christ was Born across the sea
with a Glory in his bosoms That Trans fugues you and me.
He died to make men holy, Let us die to make men free
Wile God is marching on
Chorus

He is coming like the Glory of the morning on the wave,
He is WISDOM TO THE MIGHTY< HE IS HONOR TO THE BRAVE.
So THE WORLD SHALL BE HIS FOOTSTOOL AND THE SOUL OF WRONG HIS SLAVE
OUR GOD IS MARCHING ON!

There will probably be mistakes and typos and some will find them... but those that seek such weaknesses look beyond the human that types in the words and gaze for a moment into the greatness of the song and this woman Julia long dead and in heaven had to tell us.

I wan to ask anyone forgiveness if i said anythign to hurt confuse or upset you, I know there are many wounded people here with parts and alters and hurts a that can be confused and sent into hiding. Dont let anythign i have said keep u from healing or Jesus., I ask anyone forgiveness in ways i have offended or annoyed anyone( and i know i have,, because i know me,,,). This is anew year AND IN A NEW YEAR God will improve upon me.

Thanks for everything. I was encouraged to seek deliverance counseling from here and God set me up with one in California in which Jesus has done healing in me and my family,.I have a had a great year of adventure,,excitement and fun and pain in my sessions as i went back into time with Jesus Christ and discovered y myself.. him and my future,. Deliverance thought it can be painful has been like a adventurous sea journey when never know what going to happen next but know he who seem asleep i n the bottom will keep the ship afloat ill i finally get the other side.

I leave u and all who are reading this with a promise.. its to those who come here to mock , laugh , make fun of us and even think we are objects of pity!.Its also to those who want help but are afraid,,, its to those who are weakly reaching out and wonders if anyone cares...
its one of the last great promises in the Bible///].."..............(from revelations)"He that is unjust,let him be unjust still;and he which is filthy let him be filthy still;and he that is righteous,let him be righteous still; and he that is holy, let him, be holy still.
And behold, I come quickly; and m,y reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city,
For without are dogs and sorceress and whoremongers and murders and idolaters and whosoever loves and make's a a lie".REv22:11-15.

To the world who hate shim he offers u this,, to the Church who is so thirsty believe his promise

" And the Spirit and the bride say" Come., And let him that hearth say Come. and let him that is athirst come. and whoever will, let him take of the water of life freely.REv22;16

Finally the greatest promise of all and no ending to a book could be better and more joyful...he says.....

He that testify these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so Come Lord Jesus.
The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
:wave:
Last edited by Jewels on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:33 am

Jewels it was a blessing to have you here and i am so glad that you came and you got help and are staying in the help. I pray that God blesses you and your family in all your ways. This world is so cruel and it saddens me of all that you have gone through. But the bible says that all things work for good for those who love the Lord. This will be a testimony and good will come of it. We love you and will miss you. And can't wait to hear of all the good God has done for you. If you do not have my contact information and want it pm me and i will send it to you.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

freedominhim

Post by freedominhim » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:35 pm

Jewels my sister, May God continue to bless you and keep you.

Thank you for being an active family member here, and for all that you have given. And thank you for your respect in letting us know that you are leaving, very impressive!!

Don't forget, when you wonder where is God in all this, and you start to think does God really care..know that the enemy has got a little glimpse into your future and knows of the blessing about to fall upon you......believe that the word is true.

I am glad that you have other supports in place, so I leave you with this verse to remind us that we need each other. God bless you :smile:

Ecclesiates 4:9-12

9 Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: 10 If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! 11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Jewels:

24 The Lord bless you and watch, guard, and keep you;

25 The Lord make His face to shine upon and enlighten you and be gracious (kind, merciful, and giving favor) to you;

26 The Lord lift up His [approving] countenance upon you and give you peace (tranquility of heart and life continually).
(Numbers 6:25-26 AMP)

In The Mighty, Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen and Amen.

Godschild

:wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:48 am

((((HUGS))))
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:58 pm

27"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. Luke 6:27-29
Bye sister, :wave:

Hope you come back soon. Don't let those who mock you get under your skin. Someday, I hope they will know the truth before it is too late for them.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

LUCIANA

SO BEAUTIFUL

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:27 pm

SHALOM DEAR SISTER ,MY PRAYER IS THAT YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR FULL FREEDOM AND PEACE IN OUR SAVIOUR ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' , THIS MESSAGE IS SO TOUCHING, THANK YOU FOR THE HYM, BLESSINGS :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:40 am

SHALOM TO ALL, AMAZED THAT NO ONE HAS LEFT A COMMENT, KEEP THE FAITH, KEEP DECLARING THAT ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS LORD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH'' ALLELUHJA, PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME, BLESSINGS TO ALL THAT STOP BY, LOVE IN ''MY SAVIOUR THE LORD JESUS CHRIST''************* :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

PSALM118 V 17 I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND DECLARE ,PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE ''LORD''**