Third eye

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Tsagu

Third eye

Post by Tsagu » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:55 am

Has anyone heard of the third eye? It isn't a form of satanism but actually more or less a form of meditation. Does anyone know the full affects of it? Also, sorry for my absence here.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:03 pm

tsagu the third eye is satanic. i don't know too much about it othere than that so i will leave it up to others to explain but it is satanic
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:07 pm

The third eye is a chakra point commonly associated with eastern religions
and "doctrines of demons" specifically "Sheva the Destroyer" in Hinduism.
This is an area of demonization you don't want any part of I assure you
people messing around with "Hinduism" and "Transcendental Meditation"(TM)
and certain types of "Yoga" are asking to be completely taken over by the demonic. This is absolutely
one of the deepest forms of bondage I run into ministering to people in deliverance. People who encounter demons of this sort are often times in such bondage they never get completely free, stay away from this stuff at all costs.
On another larger note in cases of this type often times prayer and fasting is essential see "Isaiah 58" for the fast that the Lord has called.

These religions were created by Satan and his minions to mock Christianity and lead people into becoming demonized. Satan knows the more chi or zen,or karma or Qi-Qong you ask for the more your gonna get. It won't be what you think and by the time you discover you want it to stop its rolling downhill fast. This is fire folks......

Demonic commonly tied to Hinduism

Brama the Creator -Demon
Vishnu the Preserver-Demon
Sheva the Destroyer-Demon

Doortwelve
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:00 pm

D12 is completely right on with his comments. We have discovered this also, that demonic spirits related from Hinduism tend to be very difficult spirits to expel. Some of the worse evil spirits I have dealt with were rooted in false Eastern religions such as Taosim, Hinduism, and such. Steer from all Hindu rooted practices and philosophies!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

kimi nichols

Post by kimi nichols » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Isnt the third eye one of the 7 Chakra's?

Tsagu

Post by Tsagu » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:41 pm

Well im glad i came here before I studied further into it :shocked:

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Amen Tsagu!

Too many people are decieved, glad your not one of them.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Pastor D

Post by Pastor D » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:31 am

If it's not of GOD , it's of the devil. Therefore it is satanic.
Pastor Darren & Cassie
Crimson Flow Ministries

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:55 am

I agree Pastor D.
Meditation, other than "chewing" and "muttering" the Word of God is satanism.

Isn't it odd that most "New Age" or Humanistic philosophies don't actually "look satanic." But they are actually a repackaged form of the Eastern Religions such as Hindu?????
Hmmmmm........ ?
That should tell us something right there!

:)
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Pastor D wrote:If it's not of GOD , it's of the devil. Therefore it is satanic.
Amen to that! You took the words right out of my mouth (so-to-speak!). It just goes to prove that great minds really do think alike and since we are like-minded with each in Jesus and with Jesus then we have great minds!!! :wink: :mrgreen:

Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:59 pm

I thought the third eye was a good thing. someone once told me it's my spiritual or prophetic eye; they touched he middle of my forehead and prayed for me that I would use that eye :?

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:06 pm

Yikes! Babygirl, third eye comes from eastern mysticism and has nothing to do with christianity at all.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:56 pm

:( I've heard some Christians use that term. I didn't know it was bad. The ladies praying for me didn't seem bad at all. Maybe they are deceived ? :(

chooselife

Post by chooselife » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:07 pm

I brought a book on OCD called "The Root Cause" to do some study on it, as soon as it started talking about medetation and self hypnotism I had to disreguard the teaching, the only helpful thing in the whole book was the actual roots of OCD apart from that it was a load of rubbish.
Reformation = Revival

wisslewj

Post by wisslewj » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:36 pm

I have had some issues with this third eye. Many years ago, I was meditating with a desire to get closer to Jesus. I didnt know any better. I began experiencing strong kundalini symptoms and the 3rd eye area started twitching alot.

Its many years later and since God has brought me out of the world into obedience, chaos has started. I am dealing with physical health issues that manifested when the demonic attacks first started 910 months ago and the 3rd eye area seems to pulsate alot again. It seems to act up when I pray and read the bible.

Its frustrating because all these physical issues seem connected and I for whatever reason am having trouble booting the demons and the illness. Any thoughts?

jeff