Nautical is in Critical Condition, he needs our Prayers!

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:08 pm

doing much better aftyer this demonic attack. still much healing needs to be done and breaking of this curses the enemy put on me. however I am in good spirits and and while in my hospital bed was able to witness to the nurses one was so amazed by my proclamation of healing that when she listened to my lungs after our talk she heard a remarkable difference. I was also able to cast out a couple demons out've my wife who lay by my side during the whole ordeal. Beleive me when the bible says even when we are week he is strong it really means it. I copuld barely lift my head but was able to in Jesus name cast out demons. This has been a long battle this week and I give God the glory.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:13 pm

A true testimony to the "resurrection" power of God, for surely you were resurrected and no doubt you came back even stronger in Him than what you were before. I am so pleased that you are better and I am even more pleased than that that The Father once again made a show of triumph over the devil before witnesses!

GLORY TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In His Love,
Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:19 pm

Amen.

Captian, I hope and pray for a speedy healing so you can continue the work God has for you.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:26 pm

thank you all for your many prayers. In the next coming days we will be up against the demon of NO. A stronghold in the heavenlies that has come against us before. Pray that the Lord detsoys this stronghold and casts it down to the pit. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Even get a yes where the enemy has already claimed a no. It's in Gods hands.

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:44 am

i am really glad to hear you are on the mend

karenjoy

Post by karenjoy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:27 am

nautical999 wrote:thank you all for your many prayers. In the next coming days we will be up against the demon of NO. A stronghold in the heavenlies that has come against us before. Pray that the Lord detsoys this stronghold and casts it down to the pit. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Even get a yes where the enemy has already claimed a no. It's in Gods hands.
It is so good to have you back

Praying with you at this time
karenjoy
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17)

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:27 pm

Brother I am SOOOOO glad to hear from you. I knew that you were fighting hard, this whole time.

Even in your time of need, you were STILL thinking about others. Wow.....what a Man of God!
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Many big hugs to you Nautical!

I am soooo glad to hear this news!

:-D
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:20 pm

We have missed you Brother!!

Glory to God, for Jesus words on the cross 'IT IS FINISHED'

With love to you and your wife
Maryann
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:17 am

many here are wondering what had brought on this attack and I can give very little information because it involves someone we are all dear to.

I was given an item by someone here and this item had a curse with it. I knew not to use it but when I did it released the curse and the devil caused my lungs to stop working and a demon of death came over me. This demon was cast out along with some others that were lingereing around. My father showed up and started praying and a lot of my wifes family viewed the power of God first hand. It was so powerful and Gods grace that he showed upon me was so kind. In the bible a similar situation happened and God had Akins family killed off for this transgression. He spared me and still holds me up to do His work. God is so good and gracious. Even for those who do not deserve His grace. I just thank God that He has this much favor for me and what He wants me to be doing. God Bless you all and thank you for your prayers of support.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:56 am

Whoa...

Sorry Captain for what happened. Glad ur still with us.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:21 am

You are a living testimony of God's great love and power. I am so glad that you are now well.

In His Love,
Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Pastor D

Our prayers

Post by Pastor D » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:54 am

We too are praying. May GOD receive the praise for his healing.
Pastor Darren & Cassie
Crimson Flow Ministries