CAN MY FRIEND GET MARRIED IN FUTURE AFTER DIVORCING HUSBAND

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

CAN MY FRIEND GET MARRIED IN FUTURE AFTER DIVORCING HUSBAND

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:44 pm

:help: My christian friend,has been told at church,she has left since,that if she divorce her cheating husband,he left some weeks ago,steals her money,he is bypolar on medication,she cannot ever marry again.She was in the past in an abusive cult,and she has 2 children,she was able to run from the cult,later married,her house has burned twice,and she lost all she had,her husband ,she forgave him, but now he has cheated again,and she wants to end it,he lies all the time.She loves the 'LORD',and is looking for a church where they are willing to counsel and help her. Can she marry again,will 'THE LORD'give her a second chance of finding a godly husband, can she get married again some day?Thank you for any help,THE LORD ' bless you and keep you safe,love in 'JESUS',following my 'LORD''lu.

Bev

Re: CAN MY FRIEND GET MARRIED IN FUTURE AFTER DIVORCING HUSB

Post by Bev » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:58 pm

LUCIANA wrote::help: Can she marry again,will 'THE LORD'give her a second chance of finding a godly husband, can she get married again some day?Thank you for any help,THE LORD ' bless you and keep you safe,love in 'JESUS',following my 'LORD''lu.
YES, YES, YES...Our God is a God of second chances but I would recommend your friend to find a body of believers (who do not carry a religious spirit :smile: ) and focus on her restoration before she would entertain another relationship ... restoration from the lies and wounds she has been carrying from life would be the cornerstone for a healthy relationship in her future.
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness!!! 2 Peter 1:3,4

Jewels

Post by Jewels » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:54 am

I am married to a divorced man. :|
She left him... and married before we did.,
We are together 24 years., this year. I know im married to this man in the eyes of God.
When someone breaks thier covenenat and is not sorry with fruits of that sorrow... they have breached their promise.
My daughter diovorced because of a abusive relationship that was very toxic.
Divorce and abandonment.. are the clauses i see in scripture to alow remariage.
Thats not saying i think christians should willy nilly get divorced. I dont belive they should and think chirtsians have taken the clause we are given to far/...
but if theres unrepentant cheating . abandonement and severe abuse going on which is a type of abandonemnt... i do think we are given a choice wether to stay or leave.....

Whatsgoingon?

Post by Whatsgoingon? » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:00 am

The one thing I can say is that after my divorce I can understand why God said it's for us to stay together... not cos of soul ties either... it's a covenant between you and the other... and when it's broken, and even THOUGH you are remarried it'll never be the same... dunno why.. it's weird even for me.. but has anyone else ever noticed this???

I mean I DO understand WHY one would, whether abuse or cheating... that's not the issue.. I mean I was abused AND cheated on... that's not it... EVEN tho it was like that.... a second marriage has never been the same.... it's odd.

Jewels

Post by Jewels » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:15 am

It might be a " been there done that ' thing. The innnocense is gone. But my husbands second marriage is my first.... and only.
I have heard that divorce can be more painful then even the death of a loved one. I know Autumn my daughter who wanted OUT of her marriage acted goofy for awile. Shes now doing better., almost a year later.If one can make up and recover in thier marriage they should..... marrieg is blessed. but in some cases its clearly to dangerous and some infeldielty of such a nature that one looses all trust so i understand why in thease cases some choose to end the relationship.

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:36 am

:wave: SHALOM TO ALL,PRAISE THE LORD,thank you so much for your responses,it is really helpful to share with the family in 'CHRIST',I will tell my friend,and she will be relieved to know that she should go forward and pray that one day 'THE LORD' will send a godly man to love her.The ex is unrepentant,the first woman he cheated sadly calls herself a christian.THE LORD BLESSING ,LOVE ,JOY,FAVOR,PROTECTION,BE YOUR PORTION,NOW AND FOREVERMORE,IN 'JESUS'NAME,LOVE Lu.. 1 PETER 1 V 23 BEING BORN AGAIN ,NOT OF CORRUPTIBLE SEED ,BUT OF INCORRUPTIBLE ,BY THE WORD OF 'GOD'.WHICH LIVETH AND ABIDETH FOR EVER.

Pastor D

Post by Pastor D » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:07 am

Absolutely. He had broken his vow.
Jesus taught this in Matthew 5:32
"But I tell you that anyone who divorce his wife (or husband) EXCEPT formartial unfaithfulness..etc"
Give your friend our best wishes
Pastor Darren & Cassie
Crimson Flow Ministries