My story

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Pastor D

My story

Post by Pastor D » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:21 am

Hello all;
My name is Darren and my wife and I are known here as Crimsonflow. Our ministry is called Crimson Flow ministries hince the name.
I figure if I'm going to help here I should share my story.
I am a former satanist and I got involved with it like many do, I felt alone and unloved, eventhough I grew up in a very loving home. But lack of good and true friends I spent alot of time by myself. I wanted so much to be liked so I tried various ways from trying to join a sports team at school to partying. Neither of them worked and I found myslef being even more ridiculed.
So when I actually got into high school I decided I wasn't going to to be a punching bag anymore and I involved myself into devil worship, and I quickly push it to the limits by lashing out very violently to those who picked on my and hurt a couple of guys bad enough to even scare myself. But I liked the power that I thought I had. But I quickly realized that I was even more secluded then before. So I seeked out others like me but found no one, until I moved out of my home state of Nevada. I met a group who after 6 months turned on me too. So I moved back to Nevada without anyone but my family's knowledge ( Ii was living with my aunt and uncle in the other state).
After being back in Nevada for two months I started getting bombared with invitations to bible studies by a local youth pastor. And after many long weeks I agreed to meet with him privately and after and hour I accepted the LORD. And I found true great friends who to this day are still friends.
fast forward many years later after my wife and I got married we moved to Reno where I received my minister's license and ordination. My life was finally on the right path and moving very fast, so fast that it made the devil react.
One night as I was laying in bed asleep I was woken suddenly by my wife laying across me, somewhat shaken. I asked her what was going on. And she told me that she woke up to see A huge black mass dressed in evil looking armor standing over me hold a battle axe at the ready to bring it down on me, when she flung herself on me saying that I wasa child of God and that I was forgiven. This black mass quickly left and never returned.
Oh sure I still go through spiritual warfare, and if I didn't then I wouldn't be a strong Christian. Satan doesn't want a quick and eay snack he wants a banquet.
We just want you to know that we are available in the Reno Area for couseling and sharing. And want to thank the administrators of this site for refering us to those in our area who needed help. We rejoice that GOD has used us through this site. It's a great honor and privilage to serve HIM.
And I pray for you all as I hope you pray for us to stand firm on the word of GOD.
God bless you all
All our love
Pastor Darren
Pastor Darren & Cassie
Crimson Flow Ministries

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:19 am

Hi and welcome! Thankx for the great post
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Nina

Post by Nina » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:37 am

welcome!!!!!
God bless you and your family. :wave:
And your ministery!
Jesus is my Light

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Ah! Great story! Welcome!!!! 8)
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Welcome here Pastor D!

We are glad to have you here my brother!

Praise the Lord for His mercy and grace!

And praise HIM for that Youth minister, eh?????

May God bless you and your family richly.
You are welcome here in the body!
It is a wonderful group here!
:-D
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)