Hi Need your input here

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Deb4Jesus

Hi Need your input here

Post by Deb4Jesus » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:50 pm

:wave:
At church Sunday when we were starting our worship I seen a very black figure(shadow) standing in the isle of the church pew
First time I have seen this there :?

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:40 am

Hi and Welcome! Glad you are here.

Did anyone else notice it? Or just you? My guess is that you were the only who saw it. Its known as shadow people or shadow folk. Yet I'm sure it was a demon(my opinion). Ive seen it too, in my bedroom.

Dan
Last edited by pinetree on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:57 am

It is my opinion that God never allows us to see something or experience something for no reason. Take it to God and ask Him to let you know if He wants to if there is a reason you saw this.. does He want you to pray for your church and the leaders and people who go there to worship, is there something that isnt right going on that you could pray about (you dont need to know what it is but are you to pray for things to be put right where they may not be), was it meant to be a distraction to you from worshipping God. Does God maybe want you to tell someone in leadership at your church what you saw?
You may already know why anyway. Otherwise if no answer comes just leave what you saw with God and commit it to Him and continue to worship Him. many blessings

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:15 pm

StillGods is right on here Deb. It could be just demonic or could be something to pray about. You might wanna remember where it was standing. Who by or if not by someone who usually is in that spot.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:02 pm

Great post StillGods...

I have been amazed at what God has allowed me to see this past year. The main thing I have learned is to be obedient. I have been asked to do some seemingly strange things that have worked out perfectly (duh).

-rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:49 pm

That black shadow was a evil spirit. Is your church involved in the deliverance ministry? As sometimes when the spirits are expelled, they linger around. Was the shadow near a individual or object? Could you tell if it was looking at anything?
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Deb4Jesus

Hi Need your input here

Post by Deb4Jesus » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:57 pm

We have alot going on in our church
It has grown from 130 people to over a 1000, we have our main church and a venue in my town plus another venue in a small town close by and are in the process of another one in another town

We had a Muslim convert to Christianity and a couple of weeks ago he went back to Packistan I think thats where he`s from to tell his famiy there about Jesus....as I`m always praying for protection for him and his wife

My pastor seems to be having some health issues

But as this is a Baptist Church they do not do deliverances
I know there are some that don`t believe in demons too as far as for today

My sons dad gave his life to the Lord ...month ago but seems to be slipping :crying:
Not real sure
Deb

Deb4Jesus

Post by Deb4Jesus » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:11 pm

That black shadow was a evil spirit. Is your church involved in the deliverance ministry? As sometimes when the spirits are expelled, they linger around. Was the shadow near a individual or object? Could you tell if it was looking at anything?
It just seemed to be looking straight ahead at the altar
They do not do deliverance

It was a very black shadow (cape on ) :|

I was the only one I know of that seen it :roll:

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: Hi Need your input here

Post by Rescuer » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Deb4Jesus wrote:We have alot going on in our church
It has grown from 130 people to over a 1000, we have our main church and a venue in my town plus another venue in a small town close by and are in the process of another one in another town

We had a Muslim convert to Christianity and a couple of weeks ago he went back to Packistan I think thats where he`s from to tell his famiy there about Jesus....as I`m always praying for protection for him and his wife

My pastor seems to be having some health issues

But as this is a Baptist Church they do not do deliverances
I know there are some that don`t believe in demons too as far as for today

My sons dad gave his life to the Lord ...month ago but seems to be slipping :crying:
Not real sure
Deb
Praise God for the growth of the church to the glory of Jesus!

I'm happy to hear of the Muslim who came to Christ, this is great news!

There are some Baptist churches that believe in deliverance, as I have preached in some of these Baptist churches and even performed public exorcisms in some.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:14 pm

Deb4Jesus wrote:
It just seemed to be looking straight ahead at the altar
They do not do deliverance

It was a very black shadow (cape on ) :|

I was the only one I know of that seen it :roll:
It was looking at your pastor, who has the health issues. I'm sure he's under great spiritual attack hence the health issues. God bless him, be sure to pray for him, and tell those demons that are attacking him to leave him in Jesus holy name! Tell him about this site and Great Bile Study site and ask him what he thinks!

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:28 pm

Hi there Deb.....
I don't remember if I've given you a formal introduction of myself ........just consider yourself very welcome here :)

Your story rings a bell with me..........I am Baptist and many years ago was involved in a church that was growing by leaps and bounds. I can tell you that I am pretty sure that the Enemy did what he could to stop this......including health problems by the pastor and other antics.

So take the advice of Brother Jay above...........and yes.......you will find some Baptist do believe in deliverance, etc.........though it is not a doctrine of our church.........

Be Bold my sister and be in prayer for your church. Do not be afraid to speak of what God shows you and what God tells you :)
Remember who we are in Christ...........?
You are a loved daughter of Christ as well
:)
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:11 pm

Just a brief side note to all the great responses and awesome post, sometimes the demon "fear" will present itself openly like this,and I believe this only because of experience in reviewing so many cases and appearances like this, fear often lingers in bedrooms near where we sleep I have seen it myself, we awaken to see this figure that doesn't immedietly move, and it is rather "startling" thing to see it ,and what you notice is the main ingredient in this encounter,is fright ,or fear.(common reaction)
Once we are startled when it appears it often sits, and waits for a deeper response, or reaction to its presence which would only be more
fear unless we rise up in faith, and rebuke it away in Jesus name.
"When fear comes to the door,send faith to answer it!"
My first response would be to think that it could be any demon but lets face it most demons don't like being noticed and openly stand in front of us. I know witchcraft and several other spirits will enter the church but most want to remain in secrecy not openly flaunting themselves so people won't pray against them.
Some other points may be this "fear" which I believe you saw often times runs with "anxiety",they run around together,
and usually the reason behind this is sickness or illness. So if your pastor is ill it might be good for him to renounce fear and anxiety if he practices any deliverance.
Another thought is this that if fear was the demon you saw because I am only speculating this,fear is appearing to take advantage of any open door that may be present in the church body or in anyone who sees him openly ,or a door is already open and he is seeking entrance!
Last thought when I encountered this demon it was the one who pressed me face down into a bed when I was a teenager you talk about panic
I was in shock for a short period of time!
So if a heaviness presses anyone down and they cannot move I am just going to look for this demon always.
God Bless you all!
Doortwelve! :wave:
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

student

Post by student » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:48 pm

I thought I saw someone in the bathroom once, when I walked out of the stall. I thought I was going to run into someone and stopped. When I looked around nobody was there! I thought I saw someone really really quickly walk past, but the door had not been opened either. It was weird and creepy. It might have been just my imagination. I pushed it out of my mind by singing some praise songs quietly to myself.
John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Pastor D

Deliverance of your church

Post by Pastor D » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:46 am

It seems that since your church has gone through such a huge growth, it is possible that the pastorial staff didn't have enough time to visit with each new member.
Please forgive me for saying this, but it may be that your church may not be as spiritually strong as it should be. Because the church is sacred ground and if a demon is roaming around freely in it then your church need an exorcist to come in. I hope that I am wrong in that thought.
Which brings up my points or thoughts really.
Possiblity 1:
One of the new members has been in constant struggle for many years and came to your church seeking help, but to no avail. The demon may have attached itself to the church, by order of the devil, to destroy what God has done with an explosion of new members.
Possiblity 2:
One of the new members isn't a believer, but a deceiver. Many times when a church is doing incredible work, satanic groups seek them out and cast demons into the fold. I have seen these groups try it before and if the church is a strong church they will never suceed.
I trust that your church is a strong church and feel that soon after you seen the shadow person, it was quickly dispatched by the angels in place.
For the one shadow person (demon) you've seen, there were twenty angels you didn't.
My only advice at this point is to pray for your pastor. It sounds like it is going after him to bring down the church. The demon may have been forced out of the church but it may not have been expelled from the earth. And your pastor is in danger of serious attack, because he is a spiritually strong person.
If you continue to see it, DO NOT TRY TO TAKE IT ON YOURSELF. Call a group experienced in dealing with possessions and hauntings.
Pastor Darren & Cassie
Crimson Flow Ministries

Deb4Jesus

Post by Deb4Jesus » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:00 pm

:wave:
Thank you all of you
Pastor D I got sudden chills running through me when I read your post
Yes I feel this too ....Thanks Deb