Phil 38 - very important

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Godzgirl

Phil 38 - very important

Post by Godzgirl » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:57 am

Hi
Is there anyone that has contact with Phil 38 that might be able to call or email him right now??
I am talking with an ancestral part that IM'd me (I've nevr spoken with this one)
He is worried about Phil, as he tried to kill himself

Anyone please if possible!

Thank you

Godzgirl
I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me - Phillippians 4:13

gabby247771

Hi

Post by gabby247771 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:05 pm

Hi
yes he used to be on my messenger,,,but I cannot find him,,hmmm..
but in that situation,,,keep praying protction over him...I have talked to alot of ppl with different ancestral things,,mmpd,,ect...but there is a limit you can do over the internet,,
The best thing is to get them to a min team so they can get deliverance,,,
But pray,,pray pray,,,there is power in prayer..
+)
And I will try to see if I can find his email again
=)
Have a Blessed Day! for it is Written: I will never leave you, nor forsake you!

Live for God Destroy the pricipalities of Darkeness!!!!

Godzgirl

Post by Godzgirl » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:42 pm

Thank you Gabby for your prayers!
All was well after speaking with Yannus for a bit via email chat.
he was asking if I knew how to get rid of clean spirts, and I was groping for answers as he was desperate at the time, so I reflected back to many of the posts I've read here and the greatbiblesstudy site and walked him thru casting them out by name thru Jesus, and he said it worked and that they felt and saaw the spirts leave Phils' body.
I spoke to phil shortly before closing out my email, and he said he felt pretty good and was amazed that his parts could cast out evil spirits.

Has anyone ever had this happen?

I did encourage yannus to introduce himself to the forum as well as read the greatbible study site. Als had him get Phil's bible out, and put praise music on as I know the enemy and his friends HATE praise music and an open bible. :)

Godzgirl
I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me - Phillippians 4:13

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:00 pm

We will be meeting with Philip in late September for a series of extensive exorcisms at a church outside the Cleveland, Ohio area. We really need the prayers of the Body.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:25 am

OH YEAH!!!!
w00t.

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:30 am

I talk to Phil all the time, and there are prayer warriors on it... trust me. He's gonna be FINE, and he couldn't be in better hands now other than God... and he's THERE, too!!!

We bind the things coming against him on a daily basis, and he won't be able to commit suicide, not only cos it's BOUND in Jesus' Name, but also cos God's got plans for him, and that doesn't include an early death. =]

We LOVE HIM AND HIS PARTS DEARLY!!!
(Specially the windbags *giggle* and the ancient one... cos they're extra special)!!!

Many hugs!!!

=]
w00t.