Welcome!

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Godschild

Re: Hello

Post by Godschild » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Brent wrote:Hi All

I am so glad to have found this fellowship.

I had a Damascus Road experience 13 years ago and was delivered from the New Age movement. During my experience with the Lord I was given spiritual abilities in order to be able to combat the demons that would be sent to hunt me later and have retained those gifts, which I now use to help others.

I am glad to be able to learn from you and to offer advice and help where I can.

Welcome "Brent"! Welcome to our site! I am very glad you found us. You are most welcome here and I look forward to your posts and your ministry.

Have you checked out our sister site, yet? If not, go to http://www.greatbiblestudy.com and see what you see. There are many wonderful articles there.

Again welcome!

In His Love,
Godschild
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Brent

Post by Brent » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Thanks, Godschild.

I read the site over the last two days and was encouraged as it is some of the most accurate published information that I have found for years!

Keep up the great work guys
"The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:04 am

Welcome here!!!

I hope you will feel at home here in the Body of Christ.........

:wave:
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

Nathanael

Greetings everyone

Post by Nathanael » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Greetings brothers and sisters in Christ.
I'm from Europe the Netherlands and i wanne use this topic to say hello to everyone here.
I'm really really excited the King Lord Jesus Christ let me to this forum.
and hope to learn more and more from all of you, share experiences.
I hope to get to know you all better, and in time i will be able to share you my yet unfinished story.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:17 am

hello nathanael it is good to see you have made it here. sit down and buckle up Jesus will take you for a good ride.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Mike, and I live in South Florida, in the Miami- Ft. Lauderdale area. It is great to be a part of the Deliverance Ministries message board, it is wonderful coming together as believers in Christ, helping one another out. I am 19 years old, and I came to know Jesus as my Lord and Savior when I was 15 years old. I grew up in a Christ-centered home and attended church often as a kid, but when I got into my teen years I got into alot of bad things. I would often do stupid and foolish things to try to fit in and gain acceptance from my peers. I was bullied often as a young teenager, and was often in alot of fights and bad things like that. I hung out with some wrong crowds who drank and did drugs and I got in trouble for stealing and writing graffiti, things like that. I also got involved in lustful things, and every day the guilt would just bear down on me. I was a mess that was hell-bound. When I was around 14-15 I was a wreck and many of my relationships with family were suffering. I was very depressed and isolated and walked with a me-against-the-world attitude. I held alot of grudges and had alot of self-hatred and anger. I even contemplated suicide a few times. I knew I needed a change because I hated the way I was living, and I couldn't stand the guilt of my sins every single day and night. I knew the truth that if we didn't know God through a relationship with Jesus Christ, the punishment is hell. That scared me enough. In the summer of 2006 I gave my life to Christ at my church, and my life changed forever from that moment on. I thank God for saving my life from the pit of hell, and giving me new life through His Son. The love of Christ is a free gift and available to everyone in this world. In Christ there is no difference between young or old, rich or poor, white or black, educated or uneducated, etc. God loves everyone in this world immeasurably and desires to have a relationship with us through His Son! Praise God! God loves you all! God bless! :smile: :-D

Mike
"Anyone who is in Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:33 pm

God bless all of you, fellow brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ! God loves you all so much we can't even fathom it as humans! God bless everyone! :smile: :smile:
"Anyone who is in Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:54 pm

MikeV60 wrote:God bless all of you, fellow brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ! God loves you all so much we can't even fathom it as humans! God bless everyone! :smile: :smile:
God bless and restore you Mike.

-rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:38 am

Welcome Mike! :clapping:

:wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Iamwaytruthlife

Hello

Post by Iamwaytruthlife » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Hello Everyone,

Just want to say hello and testing out the typing. May everyone have a blessed day.

In Christ Yeshua,
Iamwaytruthlife
Jesus saith unto him, Iamthe way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:10 pm

A big WELCOME to you.

Make yourself at home, we look forward to getting to know you.

May God richly bless you.
Starlio :wave:
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

FindVirtue

Hi

Post by FindVirtue » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Hi everyone! I am a new user here!

I am FindVirtue - a believer seeking for the things of the Lord and looking for the Lord himself. :idea:

I am really interested in Spiritual Warfare and also... a deliverance :smile:

I came here to discuss subjects with actual believers that are into this genuinely just as I am.

I am seeking a deliverance too, and I hope this site will help in tearing down strongholds so I can later remove demon legal rights and cast them out. I am really currently struggling with strongholds, demonic bondage, and VERY resistant flesh (sinful nature).

I really desire to do things for the Lord, but I really need to get demons cast out, strongholds removed, legal grounds cleaned up, and finally just crucify the flesh. It is a big struggle, but I am trying to get free.

Also, just wanted to extend my greetings here. God bless you all (said it out loud...) :wave:

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Here is a link to our deliverance referal form just in case you have not filled one out already.

http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com

If you have nay questions please feel free to ask as we want to help.

Believer-in-Christ
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

FindVirtue

Post by FindVirtue » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:53 pm

Well, I am only 17 years of age, and the referral requires at least 18 years of age. So I am stuck. I emailed the site why 18 years, and I got a reply that explained about parent consent laws.

That also hindered me. My parents would not consent to a deliverance. They don't believe and they don't know that I am demonized. Most of the demons I have are mind afflicting demons so that makes them even more hidden.

Looks like I have to take matters into my own hands. I might have to get those demons cast out with what resources I have.

Also, I will get on a discussion soon - questions are coming soon...

Dcide

Wounded Healer

Post by Dcide » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Hey everyone,
I received a prophecy 2o years ago that I would be doing a physical healing ministry. However, in the last 11 years, I have been involved in Inner Healing. God has recently opened up more opportunities for me to practice more high level demonic deliverance. I am SO grateful for this site. In fact, as we did Inner Healing yesterday, two particular issues that were addressed from this site came up. So immediately, I knew how to fight it. Thank you for all your input. It's so valuable. :clapping: