Welcome!

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Administrator

Welcome!

Post by Administrator » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:35 pm

Welcome to our new forum and site!

Everybody is welcome to join in, even if you aren't specifically in this ministry. You don't even have to be signed up as a minister with us. The only requirements are that you are a Christian, you do believe in (support) the ministry of deliverance, and you aren't here to argue that Christians are never in need of a deliverance.

The intent of this forum is NOT to argue or debate, but rather to fellowship in a friendly manner. Members who are found posting and promoting teachings contrary to the Bible on regular bases will be warned and eventually banned.

Please respect other members here as this is a moderated forum. If you encounter any misconduct on the forum, please report it to a moderator.

With that said, I look forward to some great fellowship! :wink:

student

Post by student » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:58 am

8)
John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

sword2006

hello

Post by sword2006 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:52 pm

greetings to everyone! i come from the philippines. i have practiced deliverance a few times for around five years now. but i still have a lot to learn and many questions to ask. i am looking for great discussions here. Grace and peace to everyone from our Lord Jesus.

Godschild

Re: hello

Post by Godschild » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:13 pm

sword2006 wrote:greetings to everyone! i come from the philippines. i have practiced deliverance a few times for around five years now. but i still have a lot to learn and many questions to ask. i am looking for great discussions here. Grace and peace to everyone from our Lord Jesus.
Hello to you and welcome to our site! :wave: You are most welcome here. I encourage you to post as much as you want, ask as many questions as you want and also I recommend that you go to greatbiblestudy.com for really great teaching articles.

Again, welcome. We are glad that you are here!

In His Love,
Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

msproverbs31

Post by msproverbs31 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:49 pm

God Bless - looking forward to gleaning insight and wisdom in the area of deliverance.

Holyspirit

kingdomkid1972

Post by kingdomkid1972 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:34 am

Hello everyone I am new here hope to continue to enjoying this site. Been a christian for 25 yrs. Praise God and to him be the Glory.

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Welcome! Make yourself at home! Many blessings!
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

Mighty Warrior

Post by Mighty Warrior » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Daniel 11:32 this is my fav verse. hi all. Praise the Lord. i hope to be a blessing to someone as the Lord allows me to and by His Spirit in the name of Jesus. God bless.

Mighty Warrior

Post by Mighty Warrior » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:58 pm

i have been in ministry for the past 15 yrs and the Lord has been using me in very unique ways. i am open to q's or to helping anyone out in any way.

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Welcome to the forum! :clapping:
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:12 pm

Hello Mighty Warrior!!! :wave:

Welcome to our forum. What an awesome screen name! Please feel free to post in all of our forums.

Please post a New Topic here in the Lobby and introduce yourself to everyone else. You will find that we are a "unique" (to use y our word) bunch, so I am sure that you will not feel uncomfortable here and I am also sure that The Father God will use you to minister in the "unique" ways that He uses to minister through you.

Once again, welcome to you!

In His Love,
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Cyrus Ezekiel

Greetings from India

Post by Cyrus Ezekiel » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:54 am

Hi All, I am new to this forum . I praise God for Almighty for bringing me here, there is so much here to learn and to grow spritually in the Lord. I been goin to few posts since I join, I am really blessed . Remain blessed Christ be glorified .

Ashish

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Hello and Welcome to You!!! :wave:

I am so glad you found us ~just as glad as you are that you found us.

Have you seen our sister site yet? There is even more there than there is here. You will be doubly blessed I am sure. It is http://www.greatbiblestudy.com

Once again, welcome! Feel free to ask any questions or join in on any discussions.

In His Love,

Brent

Hello

Post by Brent » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:34 pm

Hi All

I am so glad to have found this fellowship.

I had a Damascus Road experience 13 years ago and was delivered from the New Age movement. During my experience with the Lord I was given spiritual abilities in order to be able to combat the demons that would be sent to hunt me later and have retained those gifts, which I now use to help others.

I am glad to be able to learn from you and to offer advice and help where I can.
"The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: Hello

Post by Rescuer » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Brent wrote:Hi All

I am so glad to have found this fellowship.

I had a Damascus Road experience 13 years ago and was delivered from the New Age movement. During my experience with the Lord I was given spiritual abilities in order to be able to combat the demons that would be sent to hunt me later and have retained those gifts, which I now use to help others.

I am glad to be able to learn from you and to offer advice and help where I can.
:wave: We are blessed to have you join us in Jesus.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."