High Priest within Satanism Saved!

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: Update

Post by Rescuer » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:46 pm

jimmy13of38 wrote:
Rescuer wrote:
jimmy13of38 wrote:Just wanted to keep you up on the latest. Besides the need for O2 and the body sores, there are now open sores on 38's scalp as well:: we never feel well, but do not fear; we are far from giving up. The idea of giving up
is offensive to us and leaves an unpleasent taste just thinking about it. Ty everyone for writting me; I was beginning to think you forgot me or because I am just a part; I was unworthy of being talked to and better ignored. I must go for now. Laters
You are loved by us and by the Lord Jesus. The Bible says, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
COOL, J! I like that idea! Where does it say that? What else does it say? Oh! I almost forgot! 38 says to tell you that when you gave me that little book; you only gave me half-a-sword. (Whatever that means!?!)

I have to go for now. Laters
Read Romans 8 friend in Jesus and you'll see this beautiful promise. Also, it says that we are declared not guilty before God because we are now in JESUS--Jesus covers us so when the Father in Heaven sees us He sees His very own Son for we are IN Jesus.

Yes, tell 38 that half a sword is powerful and ask him if he wants the other half as I can send one, just PM your mailing address once again.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

jimmy13of38

Re: Update

Post by jimmy13of38 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:34 pm

Rescuer wrote:
jimmy13of38 wrote:
Rescuer wrote:
jimmy13of38 wrote:Just wanted to keep you up on the latest. Besides the need for O2 and the body sores, there are now open sores on 38's scalp as well:: we never feel well, but do not fear; we are far from giving up. The idea of giving up
is offensive to us and leaves an unpleasent taste just thinking about it. Ty everyone for writting me; I was beginning to think you forgot me or because I am just a part; I was unworthy of being talked to and better ignored. I must go for now. Laters
You are loved by us and by the Lord Jesus. The Bible says, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
COOL, J! I like that idea! Where does it say that? What else does it say? Oh! I almost forgot! 38 says to tell you that when you gave me that little book; you only gave me half-a-sword. (Whatever that means!?!)

Read Romans 8 friend in Jesus and you'll see this beautiful promise. Also, it says that we are declared not guilty before God because we are now in JESUS--Jesus covers us so when the Father in Heaven sees us He sees His very own Son for we are IN Jesus.

Yes, tell 38 that half a sword is powerful and ask him if he wants the other half as I can send one, just PM your mailing address once again.
38 says the same thing I say "the old testament proves who Jesus is, the new proclaims the new covenant; good news for every man, woman & child of every generation" We would indeed look forward to reading the first half of the sword as well. The full version of our sword doesn't even get the Lord's Prayer correct....what a drag! Oh I almost forgot, someone recently asked 38 what the enemy is truely like in the grand scheme of things and he siad "the enemy is like salt that has lost its saltiness". I asked him what that meant and he wouldn't tell me anything, but that salt losing it's saltiness is in the new testament and that the enemy is every bit as useless. Will you tell me about this more....Pleaseeee? I will pm you our mailing address gladly or rather 38 will as he has something to say to you.
Hey all wanted to have my own ID, so here I am.

jimmy13of38

Hello everyone

Post by jimmy13of38 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:31 am

I just wanted to write and say happy thanksgiving, but not the thanksgiving you might think; this day just served to remind me to thank everyone here for sharing with me and the others of your time and wisdom and for your obedience to God; for it is by these things we are encouraged and behold God through all of you.

May the Lord, God almighty bless you and keep you, each and everyone, and grant you peace and discernment and the knowledge of the fullness of his goodness, in this life and the next, AMEN :clapping: :wave:

4the1andonly

Re: Hello everyone

Post by 4the1andonly » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:54 am

jimmy13of38 wrote:I just wanted to write and say happy thanksgiving, but not the thanksgiving you might think; this day just served to remind me to thank everyone here for sharing with me and the others of your time and wisdom and for your obedience to God; for it is by these things we are encouraged and behold God through all of you.

May the Lord, God almighty bless you and keep you, each and everyone, and grant you peace and discernment and the knowledge of the fullness of his goodness, in this life and the next, AMEN :clapping: :wave:
I couldn't agree any more with you jimmy..........Where did you learn to talk like that? Well put!
I found out recently that I am currently a topic in one of the forums I'm the ex-satanic high priest. My name is Philip, but I go by Phil 38 now a days as I have parts. I am not complex. I chose peace over power. Thats all folks..No virtue here.

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:48 am

jimmy13of38 wrote:I just wanted to write and say happy thanksgiving, but not the thanksgiving you might think; this day just served to remind me to thank everyone here for sharing with me and the others of your time and wisdom and for your obedience to God; for it is by these things we are encouraged and behold God through all of you.

happy thanksgiving
may God bless you very much

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:02 pm

Thank You Jimmy! Same back atcha!

:wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

jimmy13of38

Post by jimmy13of38 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:06 am

4the1andonly wrote:

I couldn't agree any more with you jimmy..........Where did you learn to talk like that? Well put!
I get that talk from you 38....Duh!

jimmy13of38

Hey everyone

Post by jimmy13of38 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:20 am

I just popped in to let everyone know that 38 received a shot in the butt and now the sores are looking tons better. They itch so bad it is hard to not scratch them. LOL He still isn’t eating much or often enough, but he is eating. Thanks for the prayers everyone.

May God bless you and keep you, each and everyone, and grant you peace and discernment and the knowledge of the fullness of his goodness, in this life and the next, AMEN :wave: Laters

jimmy13of38

hey all

Post by jimmy13of38 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:26 am

So much for the shot 38 got in the butt, the sores are back. Never fear, however; we aren't about to give in or give up or anything. Just catching you all up to speed. Take care all. Laters

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:49 am

:wave: Thank you for the updates.

Encourage yourself in this in Psalm 37:

Better the little that the righteous have
than the wealth of many wicked;

17 for the power of the wicked will be broken,
but the LORD upholds the righteous.

18 The days of the blameless are known to the LORD,
and their inheritance will endure forever.

19 In times of disaster they will not wither;
in days of famine they will enjoy plenty.

20 But the wicked will perish:
The LORD's enemies will be like the beauty of the fields,
they will vanish—vanish like smoke
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

jimmy13of38

Here is hoping you don't buy in or pay in to santa garbage.

Post by jimmy13of38 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:45 pm

In the Coven Home we used to laugh at the ways Christians betrayed their children's trust with such ease. We didn't have Christmas or toys the Coven Home at this time of the year would put someone to the knife; feel blessed if you never had anything to do with coven. 38 is still sick & not feeling up to writting so here I am in stead. Merry Christmas for the right reason; if the wrong time of the year, the thought is there anyway. May God bless you and keep you and grant you peace, discernment about this Holy day and the knowledge of the fullness of his goodness, in this life and the next, AMEN. Laters

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:10 am

Hey!!! Merry Christmas Jimmy! 8)
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:39 am

Merry CHristmas, Jimster.

May the Lord of lords and King of kings, bless you next year.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10